Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - March Series 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - March Series 2014
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #211   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
the screenshot from your desktop didn't look you were using a MAC and there was no windows start button... so was curious Smile

(OS - Operating System)

vin(ay)dows 8.1. Laughing

Last edited by vinay28 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #212   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Have you checked money flow index, on balance volume and force index? And -ve div on weekly with a doji with higher volume? Something's not right or may be I am reading too much in them. My worries will increase as nifty breaks below 6487/46/12 and/or closes below 10dma when IMHO it turns bearish.

Yeh those should be watched for. We can continue to lead also for a while despite that. I don't know about the force index indicator.

Isn't today the announcement by the RBI for new banking licenses?
saurabhkurichh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #213   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

]
Quote:

today ??

nothing on CNBC yet abt it
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #214   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurabhkurichh wrote:
]
Quote:

today ??

nothing on CNBC yet abt it

I must have mixed up reading the running flash news.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #215   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Nifty for Tuesday (17/03/14)

Supports are at about 6485, 6430, 6412, 6383 and 6357 while resistances are at about 6531, 6543, 6565 and 6646. Two +WWs can give about 6578 and 6619 (+WWs with higher targets are not mentioned as of now). Two -WWs can give about 6479 and 6378 (-WWs with much lower targets are not mentioned as of now). A bullish flag gives higher level unless killed below about 6470. A channel BD can give 6420 if nifty remains below 6487.

Nifty rose sharply after a gap down open and managed to close just above 6500 but still looks a bit bearish. Though there is a mild +ve div on daily chart, there is also a mild -ve div on weekly chart and that too with higher volume. Also, the weekly candle is a doji showing uncertainty. Weekly support is about 6400. Unless nifty closes above about 6565, it won't go up further but if it closes below about 6430, it could fall much more. Oil price and/or INR and other global cues will remain key to the future of Indian markets in short to medium term. VIX can cause wild intraday swings.

hence caution advised for longs at this juncture.....[a fresh immediate buy above 6565 NS ]
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #216   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems a pin bar was formed in nifty (need to look at volumes).Which usually followed by lower level day. We may revisit 6430 levels again tomorrow and that could be a beginning of correction too. Will revert back after scrutinizing EOD data.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #217   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
It seems a pin bar was formed in nifty (need to look at volumes).Which usually followed by lower level day. We may revisit 6430 levels again tomorrow and that could be a beginning of correction too. Will revert back after scrutinizing EOD data.

but it's not at the top of a trend even though a new high was made. As of now, IMHO, breach of 6572NS/6595NF is good enough sign that higher levels may come, may or may not be in this expiry.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #218   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:

rk, were 3rd & 13th march also a pinbar?
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #219   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

rk, were 3rd & 13th march also a pinbar?

apka,13th is a doji also can be considered as a pin bar. 3rd is not a pin bar just a doji.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #220   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated chart. looks like back to square one after a false break out?
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #221   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

but it's not at the top of a trend even though a new high was made. As of now, IMHO, breach of 6572NS/6595NF is good enough sign that higher levels may come, may or may not be in this expiry.

6574.95 is high of NS.Is it not high point as of now?. I think it can be considered as top of the trend as of now.

However it's just a thought. In bullish market in a whisker market may go up again. I am of the opinion that it's not an easy task to carry a positional SHORT in bullish markets; therefore not inclined to take a positional short.

Intraday or STBT's are a different story ...that we can afford and execute that too with brisk profit booking.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #222   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks rk

meanwhile dax has gone crazy after putin's comment.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #223   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

6574.95 is high of NS.Is it not high point as of now?. I think it can be considered as top of the trend as of now.

However it's just a thought. In bullish market in a whisker market may go up again. I am of the opinion that it's not an easy task to carry a positional SHORT in bullish markets; therefore not inclined to take a positional short.

Intraday or STBT's are a different story ...that we can afford and execute that too with brisk profit booking.

you didn't get my point rk. what I meant in other words was the real body of today's candle should have been above about 6050.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #224   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

my reading tell me it is purely a retrace...markets behaving fantastically for bulls......after a strong unexpected upmove. we are witnessing only a sideways consolidation.....

your lower channel suport should be held for this view to remain...for very short term.......

i am only looking for buy opportunities.....

short sellers would again be trapped....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #225   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

my reading tell me it is purely a retrace...markets behaving fantastically for bulls......after a strong unexpected upmove. we are witnessing only a sideways consolidation.....

your lower channel suport should be held for this view to remain...for very short term.......

i am only looking for buy opportunities.....

short sellers would again be trapped....

though lower levels posted earlier are still valid, it will be one way up if tmrw makes a higher low, say, 6511NS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 15 of 23

Jump to: