Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - March Series 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - March Series 2014
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIL looks good with 800 as SL.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The almost 100% OI addition of 15.5 lakh shares to 6400pe (total OI 33 Lakhs), rising vix and rising market is a bit confusing as to what will follow tomorrow or next week.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
The almost 100% OI addition of 15.5 lakh shares to 6400pe (total OI 33 Lakhs), rising vix and rising market is a bit confusing as to what will follow tomorrow or next week.

expect call writers like me at 67-77-87 to "take" premiums at this level ...have the premium come down to 55-60 ....with sideways move ...and then expect Nifty to move up..... [hedge is futures only buying above 4500 Smile
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
apka wrote:

expect call writers like me at 67-77-87 to "take" premiums at this level ...have the premium come down to 55-60 ....with sideways move ...and then expect Nifty to move up..... [hedge is futures only buying above 4500 Smile

another action plan can be to "but ITM puts may be 6500 put in higher volumes" ....if big gap up occurs tomorrow"...for intra day....would be rewarding...time to tell...
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
amitagg wrote:
apka wrote:

another action plan can be to "but ITM puts may be 6500 put in higher volumes" ....if big gap up occurs tomorrow"...for intra day....would be rewarding...time to tell...

if NS closes to the extreme...i may be wrong....something may be cooking...call premiums still rising
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6415 is all time high for NS ...I think. Now the question is will it breach that today or tomorrow?
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #82   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
RIL looks good with 800 as SL.

Yes, that is right a little below 800 may be 796 will be safe.For the index to go up another 2000 points RIL should move up...Isn't it? 24
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
6415 is all time high for NS ...I think. Now the question is will it breach that today or tomorrow?

i dont expect gap up...it shall breach and be range bound within 6370-6430 spot for till middle of next week....
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

i dont expect gap up...it shall breach and be range bound within 6370-6430 spot for till middle of next week....

After coming so close to all time highs that too on closing basis it is hard not to break that level.... I think.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #85   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nifty closed at an all time high.

The sensex has made an all-time for the 466th time since it was computed.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #86   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
amitagg wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

After coming so close to all time highs that too on closing basis it is hard not to break that level.... I think.

i have been mentioning trash of bears below 6000 and all round market highs at 6700+ with time frame which is exactly working [though my trades always are not trend following which is a lacuna].......u will see much higher levels...i only think for eg: current call premium of 90 in 6400 will move down to 70....etc....thats what i meant by sideways move.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #87   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if 6480NS is taken out then all hell will break loose.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #88   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

exactly...trend following is critical which i time to time forget...despite bullish view i got into calls that too selling today...shall exit with some losses...after some sideways to down consolidation tomorrow....or end of tomorrow.....

i also think that when such slow and slow rises comes......then after a nearing top....there is a gap up open to much higher levels still....any shorters should be careful and exit....lets be simple in our trading approach

you still expect 200 point fall or now in bullish camp or sidelines.....not that affects your longer trading style / peformance....but checking ur overall understanding of what markets are going to do....from your experience....which we look up to
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #89   PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

exactly...trend following is critical which i time to time forget...despite bullish view i got into calls that too selling today...shall exit with some losses...after some sideways to down consolidation tomorrow....or end of tomorrow.....

i also think that when such slow and slow rises comes......then after a nearing top....there is a gap up open to much higher levels still....any shorters should be careful and exit....lets be simple in our trading approach

you still expect 200 point fall or now in bullish camp or sidelines.....not that affects your longer trading style / peformance....but checking ur overall understanding of what markets are going to do....from your experience....which we look up to

not clear whether it was a query or a statement. in any case, as of now, it looks strong but not clear whether it will pause today. with the kind of rise that has happened with heavy buying all around, bears are surely scared. having said this I am still expecting 6150/95 in march. I think we should probably get some picture by eod. Important thing to remember is to get out when a day closes -ve.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #90   PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO, it makes sense to get out of longs around 6480/88NF to begin with as today's candle could be bearish piercing or inverted hammer (or evening star or hanging man). Provided it goes there of course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 6 of 23

Jump to: