Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View- May 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View- May 2013
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #931   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh now i remember Smile

thanks vishy (and prakash, sp50), but im hardly a magician let alone black magician Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #932   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
yeh now i remember Smile

thanks vishy (and prakash, sp50), but im hardly a magician let alone black magician Laughing

"Black Magic Man" calls for some wine Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #933   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
traders uncertain about June and it means no longs to cover. Hint of big upmoves in June? second time this year

hmm .. new high without old golds SBIN, LT, Tisco rally seems incomplete somehow
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #934   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vinay/apka,

Even after 20 points increase, all june CE aboe 5800 are in minus only,why?
info
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #935   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think because of VIX index drop more than - 10 %
beowulf
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #936   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vinay,Apka,
Request to both. Can you please put on your Teacher's hat and put some posts on basic stuff here or on a separate thread.
Most common being :
How to determine trends esp peaks/bottoms
How to determine support/resistance numbers
FnO numbers
Best and most simple indicators OR maybe your favorite ones

etc etc...

I have named only Vinay and Apka here but will appreciate inputs from other ichartians too, Prakash, Gautham, Veeru (of course), Saumya, SP50...

Your efforts are and will be appreciated...
Thanks..!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #937   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear vinay/apka,

chandru, first of all, next months' options will vary slowly. Secondly, there was no buying carried forward as mentioned earlier so the effect is only of net sell position.

By the way, NF closed at 6131.25, a level never seen on the terminal. Can someone confirm whether this is official bhavcopy value for May or June?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #938   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf wrote:
Hi Vinay,Apka,
Request to both. Can you please put on your Teacher's hat and put some posts on basic stuff here or on a separate thread.
Most common being :
How to determine trends esp peaks/bottoms
How to determine support/resistance numbers
FnO numbers
Best and most simple indicators OR maybe your favorite ones

etc etc...

I have named only Vinay and Apka here but will appreciate inputs from other ichartians too, Prakash, Gautham, Veeru (of course), Saumya, SP50...

Your efforts are and will be appreciated...
Thanks..!

Beowulf, I am not a TA guy so can't give you an expert opinion but basically you need to read various threads to keep in mind different aspects such as break-out/down of patterns such as flags, WWs, HnS/IHnS, CnH, etc. and then keep watching various indicators such as st, macd, rsi, etc. for +/-ve divergencs, +/-ve crossovers and then draw various trendlines and check previous major pivots/levels to get an idea of possible support/resistance levels. You should also plot or at least keep in mind daily/weekly support/resistance levels available on the charts.

Finally, and to me most important, keep your ear to the ground, to be aware of what's happening about scrips, sectors, indices and news in general. I do one more thing. I keep my TV ON behind me (I don't watch). In case announcers shout "oh this is good/bad news for market", I quickly check what it is and act immediately, if required. To me it's monitoring many aspects and it can be difficult at times.
rsnerella
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #939   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Nifty View- May 2013 Reply with quote

Obviously value of June series.
vinay28 wrote:
chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear vinay/apka,

chandru, first of all, next months' options will vary slowly. Secondly, there was no buying carried forward as mentioned earlier so the effect is only of net sell position.

By the way, NF closed at 6131.25, a level never seen on the terminal. Can someone confirm whether this is official bhavcopy value for May or June?
Andre
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #940   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess everybody discounts last minute rejig...that is why may fut closed above jun future.....
This thing is not visible in Banknifty...though...

chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear vinay/apka,

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #941   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty View- May 2013 Reply with quote

rsnerella wrote:

have you verified? This happend before when we had trading on a recent saturday.
rsnerella
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #942   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Nifty View- May 2013 Reply with quote

Yes Vinay, I checked the bhavcopy.
vinay28 wrote:
rsnerella wrote:

have you verified? This happend before when we had trading on a recent saturday.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #943   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Sorry to miss out your post in the afternoon. The site has been working fine and there has been no issue so far reported.

I would request you to once contact our support team and they might check what would be the probable reason for site opening slow at your end.

Regards

Kamal

vinay28 wrote:
It's not crossing previous highs. I wonder what game "they" have planned after 3 pm.

by the way, icharts site is too slow since yesterday
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #944   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6124.2 is may fut close, and 6131.25 is june's... may end does not get reflected in charts if today NF is showing close as 6131.25? weird.

---

chandru, its what vinay said and also because of high drop in vix as pointed by info.

---

beowulf, vinay summed it up for me also. so many things to keep watch at, if u start at one place like candlestick patterns, trendlines, then move on to next set of technicals like EMAs, SMAs, fibonnici levels, etc. what all vinay mentioned. then next step to watch FNO, VIX, dollar index, euro, world markets, usd/inr, patterns in currency, world markets, bank nifty, IT Index, etc. chart everything...

Like vinay I keep track of many things for me to find trades. 1 thing alone is not enough. Gruadually, these things you will be able to check within minutes and become part of routine to assess what to trades for the day, week...

Like today's e.g., i told since 1 cr OI has crossed, thats my mark of line that it will not be breached... no written rule. then later informed 6100ce was seeing shedding OI was seeing near 1pm. Thereafter 6100pe also saw shedding, but closer to 2.30-3pm 6100pe stopped shedding while 6100ce continued to shedd, and stocks like LT, ICICI, AXIS, SBIN had already dipped a lot leaving lesser scope for fall.. so seeing the 6100ce shedding even more and these heavy weight stocks bottomed (covering was likely) and its what happened except in SBIN... i dont know how put this kind of explaination for anyone to understand, it needs to be self watched on screen to understand. i can point like this if you have watched the screen whole day.

i can given examples and explainations of my readings if you ask, as such i dont know what to say and post, cuz theres too much to list.

---

SP50, i already felt INR has given weekly breakout 2 weeks back by closing above 54.80.. think i mentioned it here. 57-58 is the trgt for it atleast.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #945   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

Sorry to miss out your post in the afternoon. The site has been working fine and there has been no issue so far reported.

I would request you to once contact our support team and they might check what would be the probable reason for site opening slow at your end.

Regards

Kamal

thanks kamal. It's happening since yesterday only and may be because of internet connection issues at my end. let me watch for a few days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 63 of 67

Jump to: