Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - November Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - November Series
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10th august '14? phew. tks apka. anyway, looks like 8342 will be taken out tmrw. but as posted then, if correction is >11% from whatever top then more fall. also there are gaps around 7500-7600 when island reversal occurred.

tks again
kaydee11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Not sure what you are referring to kaydee11. Several people have their own discussion threads here. All threads, more or less, follow the same unwritten rule of being owned by the thread starter.

So be an adult and be upfront about it. Throwing flames under the cover of some irritation is childish and useless.

And other participants and members are at the whims of the thread owner. And thread owner has a liberty to abuse anyone.
kaydee11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
wow, long time no see. looks like rakesh's genes have resurfaced like ebola with a gender change once again. Or may be they have fallen from japani badal? he, she, it? who cares?

It looks like the man has gone crazy
Kaisi bahki bahki baatein kar raha hai.
Murmering something that has no relevance

long time no see
Rakesh (who is this Rakesh, perhaps he is the cause of his this situation)
genes
ebola
gender change
japani badal
he she it
who cares

I fear he may not go insane.
So, someone please take him to a Psychiatrist and get him treated well, before his craziness turned chronic.
I really do not want that such a senior member may go insane.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaydee11 wrote:
apka wrote:
Not sure what you are referring to kaydee11. Several people have their own discussion threads here. All threads, more or less, follow the same unwritten rule of being owned by the thread starter.

So be an adult and be upfront about it. Throwing flames under the cover of some irritation is childish and useless.

And other participants and members are at the whims of the thread owner. And thread owner has a liberty to abuse anyone.

Untrue. Nobody is allowed to abuse on the forum and you haven't given the example of the abuse. And trying to mock someone to prove your point only shows you have lost the arguement.

The part i wrote which you have highlighted in the bold it's referring to etiquette. If you have a problem of being interrupted in someone's thread, maybe you should just respect this aspect and start your own thread. If everyone started posting their views and levels in one thread then it would look like a word jumble. Other than that I don't see any point and I'm not interested in useless banter.
kaydee11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #65   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
kaydee11 wrote:
apka wrote:

Untrue. Nobody is allowed to abuse on the forum and you haven't given the example of the abuse. And trying to mock someone to prove your point only shows you have lost the arguement.

The part i wrote which you have highlighted in the bold it's referring to etiquette. If you have a problem of being interrupted in someone's thread, maybe you should just respect this aspect and start your own thread. If everyone started posting their views and levels in one thread then it would look like a word jumble. Other than that I don't see any point and I'm not interested in useless banter.

Okay, I will quote the post here, in which he openly abused a member. As I do not remember the exact date and he use to change thread every month, I have to search a lot for that post and it will take some time (perhaps by Tue evening, I will quote the post) But what action you can take against him.

I didnt get what you want to say exactly. But if you are saying that if ones views are different from the thread owners then one should not post ones views in thread owners thread and should start a new thread. Is it so.

Thanks
kaydee11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
kaydee11 wrote:
apka wrote:

Okay, I will quote the post here, in which he openly abused a member. As I do not remember the exact date and he use to change thread every month, I have to search a lot for that post and it will take some time (perhaps by Tue evening, I will quote the post) But what action you can take against him.

I didnt get what you want to say exactly. But if you are saying that if ones views are different from the thread owners then one should not post ones views in thread owners thread and should start a new thread. Is it so.

I like to be a silent member even knowing a bit of TA and patterns and so you would have noticed that in last 9-10 months (since I become member of this forum), I have posted only a few posts, as I do not have time to post all this and for whom should I post (I do not want to teach any one learn and follow my views or method or system)

Thanks
amexhui
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaydee11 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
wow, long time no see. looks like rakesh's genes have resurfaced like ebola with a gender change once again. Or may be they have fallen from japani badal? he, she, it? who cares?

It looks like the man has gone crazy
Kaisi bahki bahki baatein kar raha hai.
Murmering something that has no relevance

long time no see
Rakesh (who is this Rakesh, perhaps he is the cause of his this situation)
genes
ebola
gender change
japani badal
he she it
who cares

I fear he may not go insane.
So, someone please take him to a Psychiatrist and get him treated well, before his craziness turned chronic.
I really do not want that such a senior member may go insane.

Hello Sir, Please be gentle and mind your language and words in a public forum.

Vinay is a senior and respected member of this forum and his words reflect acts of some past forum members who changed ID's and identities. He was probably trying to see if you were one.

I rarely post in the forum and am only posting against abuse of a truly knowledgeable and modest forum member. Please prove that he abused anybody in this forum ( if true, it will really surprise me !! ) before posting any further.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amexhui, I have hardly abused anyone even in my personal or public life but don't hesitate to do so if he/she deserves it. If you are really interested, you can find the entire trail of posts, perhaps a couple months ago. In fact the admin had warned that guy but he/she continued to post. What's more, those userids were banned from another forums as well.

But why bother and spoil your mood?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #69   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
amexhui, I have hardly abused anyone even in my personal or public life but don't hesitate to do so if he/she deserves it. If you are really interested, you can find the entire trail of posts, perhaps a couple months ago. In fact the admin had warned that guy but he/she continued to post. What's more, those userids were banned from another forums as well.

Exactly. Complain to the moderators kaydee11 about what you feel just like you couldn't resist to demand action in case of the Oct challange result.

As for what I meant in my below post is very clear and straight forward if you understand not overlapping when people are speaking in real life. If you would like to make it sound "no one should be allowed to write if they have different views", then it's up to you.

Whatever you have to say you will only find resistence because of your approach and the fact that nobody likes sour grapes.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Exactly. Complain to the moderators kaydee11 about what you feel just like you couldn't resist to demand action in case of the Oct challange result.
As for what I meant in my below post is very clear and straight forward if you understand not overlapping when people are speaking in real life. If you would like to make it sound "no one should be allowed to write if they have different views", then it's up to you.
Whatever you have to say you will only find resistence because of your approach and the fact that nobody likes sour grapes.

Well said, Vinay and Apka. I support u-2. Prakash Holla
dilpat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I have 8100PE @ 75. should i hold? please reply..
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #72   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilpat wrote:

dilpat, I wonder why you have 8150pe and not 8100/8200 since OI of 8150pe is so low.

Having said this, since it is an OTM option, your SL should be a bit below 40% of your price or today's high as worst case i.e. about 17. In between SL can be a bit below 33.
dilpat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #73   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay sir, i didnt get you... I bought 8100 PUT at 75 and its present price is 31 what should i do? should i book loss or hold?

vinay28 wrote:
dilpat wrote:

dilpat, I wonder why you have 8150pe and not 8100/8200 since OI of 8150pe is so low.

Having said this, since it is an OTM option, your SL should be a bit below 40% of your price or today's high as worst case i.e. about 17. In between SL can be a bit below 33.
amexhui
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #74   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

Vinay .... I've tracked you for ages and know well the incident you're speaking of. Thanks though.

Even abuse for a newbie is a favour ( in hindsight ), since it helps this person to cultivate his/her ATTITUDE towards success in the trading world.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #75   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilpat wrote:
Vinay sir, i didnt get you... I bought 8100 PUT at 75 and its present price is 31 what should i do? should i book loss or hold?

vinay28 wrote:
dilpat wrote:

dilpat, I replied in general without checking its value today. First of all, if you want to hold ur position, your SL is now below 17. But, even then, you should shift from 8150pe to 8200pe and then check SL accordingly. As of now, trend is down for intraday trade with SL 8391NF, which should be considered on 5tf close basis. You can keep that in mind as SL for today if you wish. But note that vix is rising and SLs can be hit on either side today. Market is otherwise strong and it is difficult to call a top. Also, even if market goes down, likely low is 8155NF with 8080 as next level.

I am carrying my puts but would strongly advise against copying me blindly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 5 of 22

Jump to: