Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - November Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - November Series
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amexhui wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
amexhui, I have hardly abused anyone even in my personal or public life but don't hesitate to do so if he/she deserves it. If you are really interested, you can find the entire trail of posts, perhaps a couple months ago. In fact the admin had warned that guy but he/she continued to post. What's more, those userids were banned from another forums as well.

But why bother and spoil your mood?

Vinay .... I've tracked you for ages and know well the incident you're speaking of. Thanks though.

Even abuse for a newbie is a favour ( in hindsight ), since it helps this person to cultivate his/her ATTITUDE towards success in the trading world.

tks amexhui. Really speaking, I believe it was not abuse but a rebuke but then I will leave it to others to make their opinions. Also, it's not just for success in trading world. Why not life in general? But I will leave it to individuals to decide what they want to be.
dilpat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much sir,
now got it.... new to trading... struggling hard to learn... can u give some tips please...

vinay28 wrote:
dilpat wrote:
Vinay sir, i didnt get you... I bought 8100 PUT at 75 and its present price is 31 what should i do? should i book loss or hold?

vinay28 wrote:
dilpat wrote:
Hello, I have 8100PE @ 75. should i hold? please reply..

dilpat, I wonder why you have 8150pe and not 8100/8200 since OI of 8150pe is so low.

Having said this, since it is an OTM option, your SL should be a bit below 40% of your price or today's high as worst case i.e. about 17. In between SL can be a bit below 33.

dilpat, I replied in general without checking its value today. First of all, if you want to hold ur position, your SL is now below 17. But, even then, you should shift from 8150pe to 8200pe and then check SL accordingly. As of now, trend is down for intraday trade with SL 8391NF, which should be considered on 5tf close basis. You can keep that in mind as SL for today if you wish. But note that vix is rising and SLs can be hit on either side today. Market is otherwise strong and it is difficult to call a top. Also, even if market goes down, likely low is 8155NF with 8080 as next level.

I am carrying my puts but would strongly advise against copying me blindly.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilpat wrote:
Thank you so much sir,
now got it.... new to trading... struggling hard to learn... can u give some tips please...

dilpat, if you are new trading, why indulge in options, that too buying them? I would strongly suggest you restrict urself to stocks, even if you must trade. Ideally, as a beginner, you should only invest. Look for thread "individual stocks" and read it fully, at least for last one year, before taking decision.

also, I will urge you to read this thread thoroughly

http://www.icharts.in/forum/a-simple-strategy-for-investment-t4929.html

and do some hard learning
dilpat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok sir... thank you... i will sure learn this....

vinay28 wrote:
dilpat wrote:
Thank you so much sir,

dilpat, if you are new trading, why idulge in options, that too buying them. I would strongly suggest you restrict urself to stocks, even if you must trade. ideally, as a beginner, you should only invest. Look for thread "individual stocks" and read it fully, at least for last one year, before taking decision.

also, I will urge you to read this thread thoroughly

http://www.icharts.in/forum/a-simple-strategy-for-investment-t4929.html

and do some hard learning
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today is 20th anniversary of nifty.

will we see a sharp fall after 2.20pm?
bappa1971
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
today is 20th anniversary of nifty.

will we see a sharp fall after 2.20pm?

dear vinay.....any side sharp move welcome bhai.....but move Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #82   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's no way to celebrate anniversaries Sad
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

don't you offer condolences on birthdays for getting older? 24 24
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

don't you offer condolences on birthdays for getting older? 24 24

haha... 20s are to be celebrated with beer turned
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #85   PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty for Wednesday (05/11/14)

Supports are at about 8297, 8271, 8211, 8123 and 8091 while resistances are at about 8351, 8378 and 8441. An unfilled gap on lower side is at about 8169. (+WWs with higher targets are not mentioned as of now). Two -WWs can give about 8163, and 8095 (once below 8278) (-WWs with much lower targets are not mentioned as of now).

Nifty closed flattish but above 8300 and remains extremely bullish. Weekly/ monthly candles are strong. However, there is a hint of overbought situation and one needs to be cautious with longs. Also, there is a -ve div on daily and weekly TF and it will not go unless rsi crosses 75.08 on daily to begin with. A close below 8169 can cause a fall. Global and local eco-political events can have a bearing on how nifty moves in short term.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #86   PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

don't you offer condolences on birthdays for getting older?

haha... 20s are to be celebrated with beer turned

Apka, forget Vinay, he probably has bad digestion! Also in a bad mood due to nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Doctor mana kiya hai? I am also 60 and I CELEBRATE in the same fashion as you. Cheers!
Smile Smile Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #87   PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of opening a new thread for a likely major nifty top (expected to be earliest next year) based on a secret formula but realised that (a) it needs to be updated at the most once a month as of now (as nifty gets very close to top, it will have to be every day) and (b) it will get spoilt by too much clutter. So I will post in this thread once a month for now.

As of now, likely H/L/C ranges on the day top will be made are

H - 12074-11785
L - 11946-11659
C - 12014- 11726

Last edited by vinay28 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
PS Trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #88   PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I was thinking of opening a new thread for a likely top (expected to be earliest next year) based on a secret formula but realised that (a) it needs to be updated at the most once a month as of now (as nifty gets very close to top, it will have to be every day) and (b) it will get spoilt by too much clutter. So I will post in this thread once a month for now.

As of now, likely H/L/C ranges on the day top will be made are

H - 12074-11785
L - 11946-11659
C - 12014- 11726

What are these 5 digit numbers Laughing Nifty Question That is too early next year Shocked
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #89   PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS Trader wrote:
What are these 5 digit numbers Laughing Nifty Question That is too early next year Shocked

tks, edited in original post. yes a major nifty top but "earliest", not early, next year.
PS Trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #90   PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
PS Trader wrote:

tks, edited in original post. yes a major nifty top but "earliest", not early, next year.

Okie, thanks for posting . Cheers AEOM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 6 of 22

Jump to: