Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY VIEW - November
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY VIEW - November
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka, you are new to BiBi? If so be careful! Smile

no but i wish lol

INR has touched resistence zone as per me 54.50-54.65. It had gone from 55.55 -> 51.42.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had read somewhere, in a bull market u rarely see -1% market. Having 2 -1% days would be even more rare.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
apka wrote:
5680 being the BB middle point, if close above it, it would be 2nd day above it.. 3rd day could mean testing upper BB... (i am new to BB)

Even for Bollinger Bands, the upper and lower bands are just 120 points apart...I mean the market is in a tight range.....but some kinda breakout or breakdown could happen when this kinda squeezing happens....on the UP or DOWN???...that's the one to wait for... Smile

as per yesterdays daily chart BB squeezed to 5609-5748
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, DI is on the rise and INR may fall further in which case 5680NS will be broken, if not today tmrw with gap down open
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cements are strong again and rallying.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess what, 9th is also SBI's result and with BB squeezed, weekly closing, astrological date... its going to be Very Happy
saurabhkurichh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

somehow nifty tries to reach the 5720-25 in spot .. but some event marks a backlash.. be it INR or US election or Asian stocks markets mood Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurabhkurichh wrote:
somehow nifty tries to reach the 5720-25 in spot .. but some event marks a backlash.. be it INR or US election or Asian stocks markets mood Smile

True....5725-5730 appears to be a very key level....a break above 5725 could give another 60 to 140 points.....so, I'm thinkin about exiting my SHORTs above 5725, while holding my PUTs....let's see...
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asian markets negative yet we are showing strength,
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IV of ITM calls slightly higher than the puts, does this implies a slightly negative bias?
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taxmann: 'Liquidity' power! 'FII millions of $' power (need to earn profits and reach home by XMas). 'Chiddu call to action' power (starting next week, PSU sell offs start. Watch the NSE top 5 gainers list for clues. BHEL, BEML, NMDC, ONGC etc will start showing huge volumes indicating the fix is in). Regards, Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OI seems to be dropping fast since both OTM ce/pe are going up as NF goes up. IVs have increased by over 20%.

I feel, this week, one shouldn't be fooled by intraday levels, particularly if important levels (5730/5680/5630) are crossed. Better to go by daily close.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
IV of ITM calls slightly higher than the puts, does this implies a slightly negative bias?

Taxmann....I don't have deep knowledge to answer your query regarding the IV....IV is calculated using the black scholes model and involves a lot of parameters like gamma, delta and all. I have little knowledge about them. But theoretically, IV should be the same for the same strike price CALLs and PUTs when the underlying is near the strike price.....having said that, practically, this could vary as well....the factors involving this is beyond my knowledge... Laughing ....its better you ask this to ST in his thread in the "Trading Journal" section...he is better equipped to answer that, I feel....
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

Taxmann....I don't have deep knowledge to answer your query regarding the IV....IV is calculated using the black scholes model and involves a lot of parameters like gamma, delta and all. I have little knowledge about them. But theoretically, IV should be the same for the same strike price CALLs and PUTs when the underlying is near the strike price.....having said that, practically, this could vary as well....the factors involving this is beyond my knowledge... Laughing ....its better you ask this to ST in his thread in the "Trading Journal" section...he is better equipped to answer that, I feel....

Thanks Samji, its fine,
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

whats that ?

yesterdays rise was with low volumes, and todays rise also with very low volumes...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 2 of 52

Jump to: