Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY VIEW - November
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY VIEW - November
satishkadam
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #226   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="taxmann50"]
psalm wrote:
The only positive the market can take from the IIP data is that....there wont be much downside from here.... Laughing ....and also this number put some pressure on RBI Governer to lower the rates...watch out for banks in the next few days.. Smile

Yes this is very true and may be the rate cut may be announced as early as today afternoon for the diwali rally...[/quote

If BN falls below. 11605... this is going to fall... AEOM
Satish
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #227   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
sam, if you are short, I feel you should at least hedge with 5700/5800CE or if nifty goes above 5730 even 5900ce. If market is going to go up irrespective what anyone says then 5815 will be taken out with gap up open.

Vinay, I dont hold any SHORT position in Nifty now....but I hold PUTs.....I'm not really worried about them at this point of time....but yes, I will exit them partial if we approach 5520 levels....having said that if the market suddenly turns bullish and opens with a gap up, you wont be able to do anything...but still my loss will be limited....anyway, let's wait and see how far Nifty can go if the mood turns better in the next few sessions... Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #228   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
you guys will only discuss or act also? Laughing

this is my acting right now

detective
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #229   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im now trading with anticipation to see 5615 spot this week.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #230   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get a feeling that there is not much downside, if at all any.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #231   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

There could be a bounce from here....and it COULD last till tomorrow...that's what the optimist in me is saying.... Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #232   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

There could be a bounce from here....and it COULD last till tomorrow...that's what the optimist in me is saying.... Smile

If banks dont go down and the rate cut hype is alive then there is no reason why the market should not rise from here.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #233   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

If banks dont go down and the rate cut hype is alive then there is no reason why the market should not rise from here.

To be frank, I don't see too much of an upside....the rise, if any, could only be sentimental I feel.......but let's wait and watch.. Smile
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #234   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay: What downside?
How can you be so mean when Chiddu Anna aka Mandrake aka Indrajaal Lal has sweated, huffed and puffed and kindly arranged the master illusion that all is well with master faker Bevdabhai so that SBI etc can pretend their KFA loans are safe so that ... phew... Chiddu can go ahead with NMDC and other burning issues
Prakash Holla
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #235   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
How can you be so mean when Chiddu Anna aka Mandrake aka Indrajaal Lal has sweated, huffed and puffed and kindly arranged the master illusion that all is well with master faker Bevdabhai so that SBI etc can pretend their KFA loans are safe so that ... phew... Chiddu can go ahead with NMDC and other burning issues
Prakash Holla

Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #236   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Prakash Holla

Bevdabhai !!!!! 24 24 24 24 24
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #237   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bevada or casanova? 24
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #238   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
pkholla wrote:
Prakash Holla

Bevdabhai !!!!! 24 24 24 24 24
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #239   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The market is trading around 5673....I still feel that we'll test 5705-5715 range again...either tomorrow or wednesday morning....
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #240   PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isnt wednesday, a holiday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 16 of 52

Jump to: