Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY VIEW - November
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY VIEW - November
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #436   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody's is a small 'chutta paisa' agency (3%? of market). Moreover this same downgrade was already done by S&P earlier this year. I didnt find the news at all in main headlines of Bloomberg, but in a small corner!!!
Let us remember this next time we worry that Moody's has downgraded India to "junk"! (We are already there, thanks mainly to Didi alias Dr. No.)
Prakash Holla
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #437   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
apka wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

There was some news on Moody's downgrade of France but yet CAC rallied almost 3%.

Indian market may be waiting for some downgrade for another mind blowing rally Rolling Eyes

lol... getting downgraded made them factored in by falling... and downgrade just came 1 notch down.. so

Just look at the SunTV stock.....for the last few days, there hasn't been any controversies...the market is considering them as positives.....and now the stock is goin up and up for the last few days.....that's how the market works... Laughing

Yes you are right, thats the current way to think and analyse. Very nice picks Samji.
Coal India is also going well, Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #438   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

Yes you are right, thats the current way to think and analyse. Very nice picks Samji.
Coal India is also going well, Laughing

The stocks I had bought yesterday were positional buys...I have much higher targets for them as per my analysis...I went for those stocks as the risk reward look favourable...above all they are not so sensitive to the market movements....having said that I do have stoplosses for them, if triggered, I'll definitely exit....For suntv, levels around 390-391 look very much possible...anyway, let's wait and see.... Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #439   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broadcast and telecom stocks are seeing accumulation since few days.. look at airtel, idea, rcom, dishtv, etc..

nse has informed somebody had dropped fevicol on the server, so nifty has been stuck since 2 hours.. they are scrubbing it off now.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #440   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

nse has informed somebody had dropped fevicol on the server, so nifty has been stuck since 2 hours.. they are scrubbing it off now.

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #441   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

As long as it is not sardi, jhukam ka ganga jumna ... or sendweetch/ roll/ koke/ paipsi

Prakash Holla
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #442   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
broadcast and telecom stocks are seeing accumulation since few days.. look at airtel, idea, rcom, dishtv, etc..

I was pretty bullish about Bharti for a while now, this was my reply to one of Ridinghood's queries on 20th Sep:

psalm wrote:
ridinghood wrote:
hi psalm,
pl give ur expert views on bharti, as how it should be played?
regs
ridinghood

Ridinghood,

Sorry, I was offline for a while....that's why this delayed reply. By the way, immediate resistance for Bharti Airtel is around 274-276 levels; above that, levels around 288 or even 292 levels. However, I have a feeling that the stock is heading for 320-330 levels in a few weeks. Immediate support for the stock is around 266-265 levels. But significant support for the stock now is in the range 258-260 on a closing basis. As long as the stock closes above this range or at least above 258 on a closing basis, the stock will do well, I feel. On an intraday basis, watch out for levels around 250. As long as the stock trades above 250, the stock will do well. If you're planning to buy the stock, you can look for dips up to 266 or 260 levels with a stoploss below 258 on a closing basis, I feel. For investment purpose, a stoploss below 250 wont be bad in this scenario.

Regards,

SAM
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #443   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Presently trend is down but we may see reversal after 11.30

Rolling Eyes
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #444   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought BankNifty again now....anyway, the market is not showing any strength at this point of time.....but bought again as the stoploss is pretty close.... Rolling Eyes
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #445   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
Presently trend is down but we may see reversal after 11.30

Rolling Eyes

lol.. in vinay's defense, it's still after 11.30 24
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #446   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see 5615 today
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #447   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrng came 5613 and went.. that is where daily falling channel resistence is
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #448   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

??? In my chart, I see a high about 5609?
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #449   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Range bound story, anger4
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #450   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
??? In my chart, I see a high about 5609?

opening was 5604.80 and after that trading terminal showing high 5613.70. low 5572.85
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 30 of 52

Jump to: