Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY VIEW - November
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY VIEW - November
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
apka wrote:
but VIX is rising in cite of low of volumes because top is near, still volumes in selling have not picked up. if volumes come in buying, vix will drop in a blink of an eye. volumeless rise in vix is not convincing me even though its filling in the charts.

Any clue from the option data, Apka????...

only that maximum OI is at 5600pe and 5900ce for now both above 72 lakhs each.

others are near 50 lakhs going up and down.

1 thing is that since last 10 days nifty fut premium is holding at 30-35 points without giving it up to 10-20 points like happened in sept/oct.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakpeds wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
pcr too has been going up for the last 3 days. and now premium going up to eat premium of bears I feel. I still feel market will go down since election results will not be clear till 9th. Smile

the result will be clear by 7th morning i giuess... also guys whats the secret of 9 .. sbi results ... anything else Smile

Once the polling time is over, the counting will start.....Results of counting should start coming by early morning here in India....and normally by tomorrow itself we'll be able to know the result if the verdict is pretty clear.....however, if the situation is similar to the one Bush-Al Gore faced, then there will court battles regarding the polling and counting...in that case it will take time.....it could take even a week or two......
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
psalm wrote:
apka wrote:
but VIX is rising in cite of low of volumes because top is near, still volumes in selling have not picked up. if volumes come in buying, vix will drop in a blink of an eye. volumeless rise in vix is not convincing me even though its filling in the charts.

Any clue from the option data, Apka????...

only that maximum OI is at 5600pe and 5900ce for now both above 72 lakhs each.

others are near 50 lakhs going up and down.

1 thing is that since last 10 days nifty fut premium is holding at 30-35 points without giving it up to 10-20 points like happened in sept/oct.

Anyway, I'll buy PUTs if exiting my SHORTs....will carry them overnight even if the market goes up......already bought a few more PUTs...Rolling Eyes

Last edited by psalm on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday's freak O/H of 5759.95 NF not crossed yet. Even if it is crossed, I feel max 5767/89.

sam, yes, it's better to indulge in options rather than fut
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US election results tomm, means our night time ?
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Range seems to be intact and more headache anger4
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

results on our morning... USA night...
man.. come on ... what a range../. what a range ... since last one month its the case
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

yup..annoying it is...are you still holding shorts?
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenmat wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

yup..annoying it is...are you still holding shorts?

Yes Sad
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakpeds wrote:
man.. come on ... what a range../. what a range ... since last one month its the case

All the results wont be out by morning.....result will start coming from morning onwards.....there are a few time zones in the U.S...so, the polling time will differ as well....the counting will start once the polling is over......so, one by one, it will take some time, I feel....may be by evening we'll be able to have some understanding.....I dont remember how it happened last time....anyway, you wont get the complete result by morning for sure...cos, when polling under way in some states, counting might have started in other states....
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
rakpeds wrote:

All the results wont be out by morning.....result will start coming from morning onwards.....there are a few time zones in the U.S...so, the polling time will differ as well....the counting will start once the polling is over......so, one by one, it will take some time, I feel....may be by evening we'll be able to have some understanding.....I dont remember how it happened last time....anyway, you wont get the complete result by morning for sure...cos, when polling under way in some states, counting might have started in other states....

oh so again tmrw a ranged session... Sad... and any idea sam bro why all Option price increasing... call put ... otm itm atm all are increasing...
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakpeds wrote:
psalm wrote:
rakpeds wrote:

oh so again tmrw a ranged session... Sad... and any idea sam bro why all Option price increasing... call put ... otm itm atm all are increasing...

Its because of the risks option writers have to take while writing CALLs or PUTs.....they'll demand more premium in these kinda scenarios where the risk is pretty high....once the results are out, the market could give a clear direction...at that time, the risks will come down for the writers....and hence the premiums as well....

NOTE: This is what Vinay earlier mentioned as 'eating the premium".... Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samji any chance of big gapups tomorrow? if you think there is some chances then shall i square of half my Nifty shorts at EOD today or shall I wait for tomorrow?
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
rakpeds wrote:
psalm wrote:
rakpeds wrote:

Its because of the risks option writers have to take while writing CALLs or PUTs.....they'll demand more premium in these kinda scenarios where the risk is pretty high....once the results are out, the market could give a clear direction...at that time, the risks will come down for the writers....and hence the premiums as well....

NOTE: This is what Vinay earlier mentioned as 'eating the premium".... Laughing

so means lets say if we write both 5700 CE and PE .... the risk reward is higher ????
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann take your call after 3 pm. I feel that if in doubt hedge ce with pe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 4 of 52

Jump to: