Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY VIEW - November
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY VIEW - November
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #541   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

somebody giving the message -- RBI goverenor: Inflation rates have come down for lower int rate

just last week RBI said inflation still high to cut rates... what the
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #542   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
somebody giving the message -- RBI goverenor: Inflation rates have come down for lower int rate

Which Tv channel is giving these info? I told u guys yesterday that some court summoned Subba on 2G case, this turn of thoughts seems to be the outcome 24 24 24 24
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #543   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not subbu but dy gov. That's why I posted last week that rate cut may come before Jan, the scheduled month
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #544   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

Inflation has eased for sure...but I dont knw if it is still below RBI's comfort levels...anyway, the chances of a rate cut is higher than ever now.... Rolling Eyes
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #545   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
while nifty can go down to as much as 5400 (5445) considering winter session of parliament, europe issues, west asia tension, etc., I won't be surprised if there is a sudden surge. e.g. a mere 40-60 point rise tmrw and then huge gap up on thursday and then all the way to 5730. Or tmrw itself could be a big bullish candle.

I feel the present trend may just a be reaction now that corporate results are behind us.

Almost 40 above yesterday's close! Smile Now to see where it goes from here. 5630-40 is a good resistance and whether it is taken out with a gap up tmrw.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #546   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
while nifty can go down to as much as 5400 (5445) considering winter session of parliament, europe issues, west asia tension, etc., I won't be surprised if there is a sudden surge. e.g. a mere 40-60 point rise tmrw and then huge gap up on thursday and then all the way to 5730. Or tmrw itself could be a big bullish candle.

I feel the present trend may just a be reaction now that corporate results are behind us.

Almost 40 above yesterday's close! Smile Now to see where it goes from here. 5630-40 is a good resistance and whether it is taken out with a gap up tmrw.

I hold a few position in BankNifty and some Nifty CALLs....my position is clear now....Nifty is a sell below 5548 and BankNifty is a SELL below today's low (if Banknifty doesn't break above 11492 on the upside today)......if any of these levels get broken, then I'll sell my positions and will go SHORT... Smile
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #547   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

I hold a few position in BankNifty and some Nifty CALLs....my position is clear now....Nifty is a sell below 5548 and BankNifty is a SELL below today's low (if Banknifty doesn't break above 11492 on the upside today)......if any of these levels get broken, then I'll sell my positions and will go SHORT... Smile

Sam,

Coincidence or wat u had mentioned abt lvl of 11492 on Banknifty and it had broken that now.

Vishy
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #548   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vishyvaranasi wrote:
psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Sam,

Coincidence or wat u had mentioned abt lvl of 11492 on Banknifty and it had broken that now.

Vishy

Vishy I was mentioning spot...not future.... Very Happy ...by the way, nothing much will happen even if 11492 is broken....in that case, my stoploss will remain Monday's low instead of today's low... Very Happy
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #549   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on my chart we took support again from the earlier trendline from 4800 and have breached the daily falling channel and also closed above it. So we should test 5660-5665 again.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #550   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
on my chart we took support again from the earlier trendline from 4800 and have breached the daily falling channel and also closed above it. So we should test 5660-5665 again.

True, and nifty should not close below this TL in coming days or else more shorting would attract.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #551   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which falling channel, apka?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #552   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
which falling channel, apka?

attached
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #553   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's just a TL apka. There is no falling channel. At least nifty closed above TL
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #554   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its there in my previous chart actually, small channel. Chart as on 19-11-2012.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #555   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

5650-5665 area look crucial to me as well....the market will face reasonable resistance around 5662-63 I feel...I'll be exiting my Nifty CALLs around those levels if we reach there today......then I'm planning to BUY 5600 DEC PUTs....and 5500 NOV PUTs.....

Similarly, I'll be modifying the stoploss of my BankNifty position to just below 11350...However, if the index breaks above 11515, I'll be modifying again to just below 11425....and if the BankNifty is able to break above 11600 levels, I'll modify it to just below 11500 levels....Having said that, if the index breaks below 11300 (looks really unlikely today), I'll even start Shorting the index...

NOTE: I'm just being cautious here...that's why thinking about exiting my LONGs or initiating SHORTs....I wont be surprised if the market continues this upmove for a few more days....but I'll suggest you to be a bit cautious (BULLs or BEARs).....Let's wait and see how the market goes from here.... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 37 of 52

Jump to: