Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY VIEW - November
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY VIEW - November
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #706   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what does this news mean:

----(Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India will take measures to address liquidity deficit if the shortage persists, said H.R. Khan, the central bank's deputy governor.

Khan was speaking on the sidelines of the Asian Financial Cooperation Conference on Tuesday. He added the central bank can go for open market purchases of bonds if needed.

Liquidity has tightened in the banking system and is beyond the RBI's stated comfort zone, mainly due to the slow pace of government spending.

Banks have been borrowing more than one trillion rupees daily through the RBI's repo window since the last nine sessions.---
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #707   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
what does this news mean:

----(Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India will take measures to address liquidity deficit if the shortage persists, said H.R. Khan, the central bank's deputy governor.

Khan was speaking on the sidelines of the Asian Financial Cooperation Conference on Tuesday. He added the central bank can go for open market purchases of bonds if needed.

Liquidity has tightened in the banking system and is beyond the RBI's stated comfort zone, mainly due to the slow pace of government spending.

Banks have been borrowing more than one trillion rupees daily through the RBI's repo window since the last nine sessions.---

As my understanding goes more inflation and INR devaluation,

apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #708   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did not understand deficit in liqduity due to slow pace spending by govt ?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #709   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because of low spending, money is remaining in govt. hands and not going to market.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #710   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka, with nifty remaining stable in a narrow range for so many days, a weak INR, considering improving political situation and greek syndrome, became a good level for FIIs to buy.

FII net 1000+ cr. today
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #711   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bow Tie Pattern

Whenever 3 different SMAs converge (they look like a bow tie), price gives a big move. See nifty daily chart attached. This time they are converging again BUT, for a change, 10 sma has crossed below 20, which in turn has crossed below 50 sma. So unless nifty moves up sharply very soon, we may see a major downmove.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #712   PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess steep fall or strong breakout is on the way. However 5800 call 5700 put has total premium of 115 odd today. It is very tempting to buy them and sit tightly. At the same time it suggests we have next a few days range bound. 5700 nov put at 1-2 rs can be interesting bet on expiry day? Smile

Nifty weekly suggests sell off after some days!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #713   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have exited the LONGs I were holding as the market has reached my target of 5750 levels....I'm still holding my SHORTs....didn't exit them as planned....Now, I'm thinking about going SHORT from higher levels as I feel there wont be much upside from here....and above all, my long term stoploss is just 50 or 60 points away from current levels....so, holding my SHORTs...while exiting LONGs...Let's wait and see....
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #714   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold BankNifty again now...around 11725... Rolling Eyes
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #715   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought Nifty 5700 DEC PUTs again...around 42 now... Very Happy ...have enough PUTs now, I guess...anyway, will be buying again on every rise up to 5815.... Laughing ...let's wait and see...
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #716   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 days back 5700ce had a low of below 7, now its 77.. what a turn around. vinay u had mentioned quick upmove needed and it has come.

earlier when 5630 break, it went down 47 points and recovered, then 5730 broke and we went above 47 points and retreated.

after that it it went down by 34 points more and recovered, so if we add 34 points to 5777 comes to 5811, if maths works.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #717   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold BankNifty again around 11760....now the cost of my position is around 11690....The market has broken above the recent high of 5777...but still below 5815....Tomorrow is the weekly, monthly closing day.....so, expect some swings....don't know which way it is gonna be....on the UP or DOWN... Laughing ....let's wait and see... Rolling Eyes
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #718   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying 5700 Dec puts looks safe, I am accumulating it along with select longs,
Very smart move and this is where you need to keep ur head. Laughing
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #719   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, vatsa, your number will come! 24 24
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #720   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
Buying 5700 Dec puts looks safe, I am accumulating it along with select longs,
Very smart move and this is where you need to keep ur head. Laughing

Taxmann, this move looks like a breakout in the daily chart...but if I look higher tf, the market is nearing rough times....but one will have to wait and see....if the long term charts will turn to bullish too.... Rolling Eyes ..fingers crossed...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 48 of 52

Jump to: