Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY VIEW - November
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY VIEW - November
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #766   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
expiry may be 5850 also

I expect it 80 to 100 points below that.... Laughing

24 24 24

AEOM nospam 2guns

I hope this is close enough?

Great Vinay yahoo yahoo
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #767   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NF 181 above Tuesday's low. Second time this year though this (170 above previous low) is normally a once in a year phenomenon. It's also very rare that an expiry is near expiry's high.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #768   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
NF 181 above Tuesday's low. Second time this year though this (170 above previous low) is normally a once in a year phenomenon. It's also very rare that an expiry is near expiry's high.

Tomorrow will be pretty volatile as well because of a lot of factors....as of now, the momentum and the sentiment is is very much on the UP....there could be follow up moves tomorrow.....Let's wait and see how the trades goes tomorrow....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #769   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel we will see 50 point drop from tmrw's high tmrw itself and also that 5730 will be revisited in coming days to see whether it acts as a support now.
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #770   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Tomorrow will be pretty volatile as well because of a lot of factors....as of now, the momentum and the sentiment is is very much on the UP....there could be follow up moves tomorrow.....Let's wait and see how the trades goes tomorrow....

Well it was a great experience this expiry how often we will get such opportunity. Laughing
debnathnilanjan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #771   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Sensex has broken the previous year high in every leap year since 1980. Following is the data which shows the price dynamics.

· Currently it is nearly 11% away from the 2011 high of 20664 and 4% away from 2012 highs.

The year high of 19137 is 7.4% below the 2011 high currently.

· According to historical analysis the index can breach last year high which is 6180 for Nifty Index till December’12 (strike rate of 100% for all the leap years since 1980)

awesome observation... 2guns
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #772   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samji are we continuing Dec here or will you be opening a new thread topic?
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #773   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

You could've open a thread yourself, Taxmann...no need to wait for me to open a new one...anyway, i'll open a new thread now.... Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #774   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

You could've open a thread yourself, Taxmann...no need to wait for me to open a new one...anyway, i'll open a new thread now.... Smile

Laughing
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #775   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE STOP POSTING HERE

SAM HAS STARTED NEW THREAD FOR DECEMBER

Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52
Page 52 of 52

Jump to: