Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - October Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - October Series 2013
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #376   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A +ww can give 6207 NS once above 6147.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #377   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Indian government will inject a budgeted 140 billion rupees by end-March 2014 in 20 state-run banks, the finance ministry said in a statement on Wednesday, to keep them well capitalised.

Of this, State Bank of India will get 20 billion rupees, while IDBI (IDBI.NS) and Central Bank of India (CBI.NS) will get 18 billion rupees each.

The government will inject 10 billion rupees in the fiscal year that ends in March in Bank of India (BOI.NS), the statement added.
mayur2402
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #378   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Need Some Guidance Reply with quote

Hi Guys.....
I am going through the various posts of this forum since a couple of months.... You all guys r really exceptional in representing your honest, frank and accurate opinion.... Especially Vinay, Apka, Amitagg, Prakash and many more... I am sorry if i have missed any names of experts... i just wanted a small favor from you all.... i am not a regular equity trader but do track markets as per my knowledge and understanding... Recently i started trading on advice of one of my friend and made some easy money initially... but now i am stuck in a position where i dont seem any way out.... have 2 NF short at 5840... Can you all guide me how to go about the trade... I dont hv courage to book loss... I hope my query wont go unanswered.... waiting for ur replies.... Sad
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #379   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Some Guidance Reply with quote

mayur2402 wrote:
Hi Guys.....
I am going through the various posts of this forum since a couple of months.... You all guys r really exceptional in representing your honest, frank and accurate opinion.... Especially Vinay, Apka, Amitagg, Prakash and many more... I am sorry if i have missed any names of experts... i just wanted a small favor from you all.... i am not a regular equity trader but do track markets as per my knowledge and understanding... Recently i started trading on advice of one of my friend and made some easy money initially... but now i am stuck in a position where i dont seem any way out.... have 2 NF short at 5840... Can you all guide me how to go about the trade... I dont hv courage to book loss... I hope my query wont go unanswered.... waiting for ur replies.... Sad

It's almost same as saying "I have the courage to commit suicide".

Sorry for the harsh words but a guy like you who claims to trade only ocassionally must appreciate it. Will you make profit? the answer is probably yes but before that you may have to keep paying margin+difference to your broker as nifty climbs to 7000/10000/15000. Can it go that high? It may or may not. But can you afford it? More importantly can your heart take that stress? And what if, in spite of a crash from whatever level, 5800 never comes?

My suggestion is to get out if nifty crosses 6230. Nifty can go down after that too but that's bad luck. IMHO it is the best option I see.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #380   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayur: Vinay is correct. Next time keep a stop loss in system NOT in your head. Let it trigger mechanically, not with emotion. May be if it had trig in front of your eyes, you may have gone long and made some profit to cover THAT loss
Have system to identify trade, entry, possible target you are aiming at, partial square off AND stop loss. (It is easy to say but we have all gone thru stages of fear, paralysis after seeing trade go against us and fearing to square off at small loss only to see bigger and bigger loss)
Next time BUY NF (go long) or BUY CALL (go long) or BUY PUT (go short). The only investment you make is initial payment. But in selling future OR option, loss can be UNLIMITED.
Example: If you had bought say 5900 Sept? put (2 lots) at that time, max invst may have been roughly 100*100 =Rs 10000 = total loss, but now what LOSS TARGET are you staring at????
Prakash Holla
PS Start trading future or option only 1 lot (buying only), get hang of it then go for fancy stuff
Simultaneously, go for cash scrips (top 100 nifty to start with), buy when 1 year daily chart shows low, results are OK, means unnec hammered, (eg in April 2010, HUL was hammered to 215, now 600+), buy and tell broker to set PRICE ALERT. It may trig next month also, what's the hurry?
shanticomq
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #381   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pkholla,Vinay28,apka

Where is SAM.??????

Is he in touch with u guys on Mail .

Pl request Him to comback in this forum.

Sanjay
mayur2402
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #382   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Vinay and Prakash,

Firstly, Thanks a lot for your honest opinion...... I tried keepin a SL but one marginal gap up opening and a rally which I misunderstood as a fake rally got me into a soup.... Trading in options is a very good suggestion which I will definitely act upon once I get out of this mess.... 6230 NS is a very important level... thts true... but considering some important results lined up in coming days i.e. ITC & HUL, I have some hope of minimizing my loss.... For this expiry can I buy 6300 CE to hedge my position tomorrow....?? Again Sir, 6300CE has added hell lot of OI in couple of days so breaching that level is also very tough Shocked ... its so very confusing guys..... feeling the heat really...... Shocked Sad
parm1
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #383   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty on EOD charts and 5Hr charts has formed top in 6210-6220 range ... is this the immediate top ... one of the major FII has warned of rally ending badly due to subdued Qrtly results ....

views pls
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #384   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mayur2402 wrote:
hi Vinay and Prakash,

Firstly, Thanks a lot for your honest opinion...... I tried keepin a SL but one marginal gap up opening and a rally which I misunderstood as a fake rally got me into a soup.... Trading in options is a very good suggestion which I will definitely act upon once I get out of this mess.... 6230 NS is a very important level... thts true... but considering some important results lined up in coming days i.e. ITC & HUL, I have some hope of minimizing my loss.... For this expiry can I buy 6300 CE to hedge my position tomorrow....?? Again Sir, 6300CE has added hell lot of OI in couple of days so breaching that level is also very tough Shocked ... its so very confusing guys..... feeling the heat really...... Shocked Sad

as of now, 6300 ce is hopeless. for that matter even 6200 ce is. One possibility I think of is about 6000 NS (6012NF) on lower side may be the bottom but provided it goes there. If it does, cover your short and buy 6100ce with a SL of about 5980.

I still feel that 6300 may not be crossed this expiry. BUT liquidity is too strong and any higher level is possible. Buying 6300ce can be a gambing trade but below 5.0 with SL 0. If nifty goes to 6000, same applies to 6200ce also.
mayur2402
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #385   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okayy Vinay Sir... I will keep in mind ur guidance..... Thanks a lot for ur invaluable time..... Again Thanks a lot Very Happy
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #386   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shanticomq wrote:
Hi Pkholla,Vinay28,apka
Where is SAM.?????? Is he in touch with u guys on Mail . Pl request him to comeback in this forum. Sanjay

Sanjay: We can take a horse to water but we cannot force him to drink. From many days, Sam is unwilling to return, even tho we have begged him again and again. First he was upset by some rude post here in IC, then he said religious festival (very busy) then .. etc etc. Accept that he will return only if and when he wishes and let us move on! I think Apka and Vinay jodi is a good substitute for Sam till we find better replacement OR Sam comes back! Cheers, Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #387   PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
shanticomq wrote:
Hi Pkholla,Vinay28,apka
Where is SAM.?????? Is he in touch with u guys on Mail . Pl request him to comeback in this forum. Sanjay

Sanjay: We can take a horse to water but we cannot force him to drink. From many days, Sam is unwilling to return, even tho we have begged him again and again. First he was upset by some rude post here in IC, then he said religious festival (very busy) then .. etc etc. Accept that he will return only if and when he wishes and let us move on! I think Apka and Vinay jodi is a good substitute for Sam till we find better replacement OR Sam comes back! Cheers, Prakash Holla

We are going to be outcasted Vinay 24
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #388   PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bolana boss 6300 easily aa sakta, OI on call side is very timid Smile

6243 spot, 6263 fut... how far are we from all time highs for both NF and Spot?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #389   PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

nothing can stand in front of liquidity
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #390   PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

nothing can stand in front of liquidity

Isn't the sensex all time high 21078? ... We crossed 21000 intraday... so we are hardly 80 points away from sensex all time high.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 26 of 35

Jump to: