Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - October Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - October Series 2013
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I feel one can buy here with SL about 5905NF.

if 5905 is too tight then 5880.
rrk2006hyd
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

time to buy puts?with stop loss NS 5950?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrk2006hyd wrote:
time to buy puts?with stop loss NS 5950?

I wouldn't unless still lower levels are taken out. e.g. 5850, 5820
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #49   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Vinay

I have comeout of my long in NF.. Looks like NF correcting on downside.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
Mr Vinay

ok Mr Raja. Thanks for the caution. Only thing is I am not playing for intraday.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel that there is a possibility (however small as of now) that market may be heading towards a climax and if so, we may see 6300 or even 6400 or 6500NS and that too even in october. I could be terribly wrong but just a feeling nevertheless.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I feel that there is a possibility (however small as of now) that market may be heading towards a climax and if so, we may see 6300 or even 6400 or 6500NS and that too even in october. I could be terribly wrong but just a feeling nevertheless.

let's have it.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay28, the same view that u have given was given today morning by Sanju.Verma(this is her correct name i guess but i may be wrong),she said as per her technical team there is some formation on some "N" shape and in this the nifty moves like a rocket(i am new to charts,i have only written what i heard.

Vinay with u being an Expert and giving the same view i am feeling a little terrible as myself have some out of the money puts,if it really happens so Vinay what would be your stop loss,please mention your stoploss when u feel this move on the upside will be negated,thanks.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
Mr Vinay

Mr Raja, given that volatility will cause wild swings, please do let me know if you change your mind.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yashrahul wrote:
Vinay28, the same view that u have given was given today morning by Sanju.Verma(this is her correct name i guess but i may be wrong),she said as per her technical team there is some formation on some "N" shape and in this the nifty moves like a rocket(i am new to charts,i have only written what i heard.

Vinay with u being an Expert and giving the same view i am feeling a little terrible as myself have some out of the money puts,if it really happens so Vinay what would be your stop loss,please mention your stoploss when u feel this move on the upside will be negated,thanks.

the movement is in line with cup and handle, if we do rocket up trgt is 6900.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there any chance of rocket losing its fuel Smile and unable to take off at what level,spot nifty showed 5700.40 or so some days back if it breaks that level or at what level the downside resumes,Apka.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yashrahul wrote:

yashrahul - I am neither an expert nor do I know what a "N" shape means. Hence levels for your SL based on TA are best obtained from experts. Pl check other thread also for that. Based on levels, I feel 6060 needs to be taken out but if you happened to read my post last month (and repeated a couple of times since then) about astronomical (and NOT astrological) relation with market, I feel 6094 has to be crossed. Then, if that relation is to prove itself, we may see at least 5% rise from there till 14/01/14.

All these is of no use till it happens, if it happens. Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yashrahul wrote:
is there any chance of rocket losing its fuel Smile and unable to take off at what level,spot nifty showed 5700.40 or so some days back if it breaks that level or at what level the downside resumes,Apka.

we can also see 6300 as well as 5500 in oct. It all depends on certain levels being broken on the up or down.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am consistently reading your posts Vinay28 and feel you guide people who are new to charts like me in a nice way thanks,the levels mentioned by you 6060 and 6094 are in nf or spot.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yashrahul wrote:
I am consistently reading your posts Vinay28 and feel you guide people who are new to charts like me in a nice way thanks,the levels mentioned by you 6060 and 6094 are in nf or spot.

thanks. my levels are always spot unless specifically mentioned. in fact this thread was originally started by an expert based on spot levels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 4 of 35

Jump to: