Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 387, 388, 389  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #271   PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean 4968
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #272   PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry...typo again....hehehe...i was mentionin 4968.... Laughing
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #273   PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
Nifty might pause around 4868 for the day before some profit booking, I guess.....or do we have enough steam for 5000???? Smile

steam is there so lets see if the bulls can make it ..... !
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #274   PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll be awesome ajay, if we can test 5000 today itself.....wow...lets's see.....
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #275   PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Nifty Outlook Reply with quote

Hi All,

Looks like a quite opening on the cards....expect a bit of profit taking during the day...but if there is any considerable dip in the market, it will be a buying opportunity.....I'll be holding my LONGs as long as Nifty stays above 4850....

Regards,

Sam
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #276   PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Support and Resistances Reply with quote

Support for the day exists around 4920 and will face resistance around 4990-4995 levels....All these levels are spot prices of Nifty...

Regards
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #277   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Nifty Outlook Reply with quote

Hi All,

Looks like, we might open UP with a gap. Asian markets are looking good. The support for the day exists around 4925. The level 4990 will offer resistance.

Regards,

Sam
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #278   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Nifty Update Reply with quote

Hi all,

There is a chance of Nifty testing 5035 levels today, I guess. Market cannot move like this forever...it has to break the 4990 or 5015 levels.....the whole day has been in a range of just 25 points.....Looking at the way, the market is positioned now.....I think the market may touch 5035....

"""Just my belief...not sure.....""" Laughing

Regards,

Sam
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #279   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes psalm 5015 is the level to break.... the market must sustain for the government to offload PSU stocks also!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #280   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Nifty Reply with quote

There is no panic or panic profit booking visible now. It means, the players are not really worried now.....Selective selling is happening now.... especially in stocks.....I expect that the market will reach 5150 levels.....even that means only 140 or 150 points from here.....not much to go ..so, ppl must prepare themselves for any profit booking or sell offs, i believe.... Rolling Eyes

Regards
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #281   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about that happening tmrw? Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #282   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay,

You cant do anything if something happens tomorrow.....but i don't think anyone is really worried about their positions....else, we might have gone down.....Also, i'm unable to find anything significant from the option market as well....Above all, i'm comfortable as long as 4890 is held...that's y i feel that there is nothing much to worry as of now....

Smile
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #283   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market is building up for a major move again.... barring a black swan event , we are headed quite high this time.

RBI is dovish ...so banks are up .

Government has to sell PSU holdings .

Black money is coming via the market route ? Now foreign individuals can directly invest as per new rules.

psalm is already complacent Laughing

but the Ducks are yet to come in ...are beginners already asking you for 'tips' ? that is the beginning of the duck entry.

When the taxi driver gives YOU a tip , thats the time to run ...... so a longish wait for distribution ...

black swan from eurozone or US ?
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #284   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Black and White Reply with quote

AJAYHKAUL wrote:
Market is building up for a major move again.... barring a black swan event , we are headed quite high this time.

RBI is dovish ...so banks are up .

Government has to sell PSU holdings .

Black money is coming via the market route ? Now foreign individuals can directly invest as per new rules.

psalm is already complacent Laughing

but the Ducks are yet to come in ...are beginners already asking you for 'tips' ? that is the beginning of the duck entry.

When the taxi driver gives YOU a tip , thats the time to run ...... so a longish wait for distribution ...

black swan from eurozone or US ?

Hi Ajay,

The DOWN move, if any, will start when it is expected the least....most of the market people are expecting a down move soon....but the market (market players) may have other ideas....but yes..the RBI appears dovish....it is helping the banks...but i'm not supporting your view on Government selling their holdings in the PSUs. They could have done that when the market was around 5700 or 5500....or even last time when the market reached around 5400 (ONGC FPO). I don't think gov will be a key player now. If they were really interested gathering some fund via disinvestment, they would have made some moves....I haven't heard anything as of now about their intentions. Now about the investment of the foreign individuals, its a positive development...is there any improvement in the daily volumes of the markets?....i doubt. I doubt that the decision to allow foreign individuals to invest directly in Indian markets had an impact in this pullback rally so far.

By the way, psalm is complacent now or is he??....may be he is because he is not taking much risk now.... 24 .....the dangerous thing is that psalm is a bit prejudistic now. He thinks that the market crash is a foregone conclusion which is dangerous. The fact is that caution is warranted. No one should be complacent if they are participating in the market. We all should campaign for some awareness now, via this forum. I'm saying this because if there is a market reversal, then thats the time most of the people will lose their hard-earned money.

The money i have lost in the market have all been during that period. When there is a continuous trend, no one worries....but when the market turns it around, ppl get panic, ego comes in....bad decisions come in. One should be really cautious about these things. It happens...It happened with me....I know that it hurts...mentally and financially.....If we can survive when there is a reversal happening without getting hurt, it will reflect in our mentality and in our bank account angel

I dont think there is any swan left in the U.S now (black or white)....24 ...but the charts are showing signs of some impending arrival....may be they are from Europe....dont knw if the visitors are black or white....but they are on their way already, I guess....we'll come to know abt it soon.....thats wat i feel....I want every one here to make money...not to lose any....Be safe...Be happy..

Regards,

Sam
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #285   PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just in case one misses to see the other side of the coin.

FIIs pumped in 4700 cr since 1st Jan. But Rupee went up 7% mainly due to investment in debt market. 7% in 15-20 days is too fast and lucrative to sleep on. If money starts getting withdrawn from debt market, rupee will fall resulting in withdrawal from equity market.

that does not mean I am bearish! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 387, 388, 389  Next
Page 19 of 389

Jump to: