Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 387, 388, 389  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #331   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Nifty Update Reply with quote

I have exited all my NIFTY LONGs now around 5090 levels. Booked full profit in the Bank Nifty also. 2guns ...The market might test 5100-5105 levels.

Regards,

Sam
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #332   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys ..... still in 'disbelief' ?

Dont Fight the Liquidity ! Ref Mastermind post re the call to all Ducks ....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #333   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played a little both ways with success. now short again hoping my "feeling" will be right!
anand1234
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #334   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi..........plasm

RBI CRR cut by 50bps.........wt wii b next for nifty??......pls suggest..................exit or hold pos.??

thanks
anand
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #335   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJAYHKAUL wrote:

I never had any disbelief....I always believe.....I believe that the market is gonna go down....it may go up by another 100 or 120 points...but ultimately, it will go down...thats my belief... Laughing ......
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #336   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anand1234 wrote:
hi..........plasm

RBI CRR cut by 50bps.........wt wii b next for nifty??......pls suggest..................exit or hold pos.??

thanks
anand

If you want to hold the LONGs, then you can hold it with strict stoplosses Anand....Ppl have different opinion about the market...some are saying to go LONG and ppl like me are saying to book profit and wait for a clear trend now. You can choose anyway, you want. But be cautious. Always trade with strict stoplosses.

Note: For the day, I expect resistance in the range 5100-5105 as mentioned earlier.

Regards,

Sam
anand1234
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #337   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
anand1234 wrote:
hi..........plasm

thanks
anand

If you want to hold the LONGs, then you can hold it with strict stoplosses Anand....Ppl have different opinion about the market...some are saying to go LONG and ppl like me are saying to book profit and wait for a clear trend now. You can choose anyway, you want. But be cautious. Always trade with strict stoplosses.

Note: For the day, I expect resistance in the range 5100-5105 as mentioned earlier.

Regards,

Sam

hi.........plasm

many thx.......for ur comments

thanks
anand
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #338   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Positions Reply with quote

I have a few Nifty SHORTS now...and a few 5100 PUTs as well. Will be SHORTING again if the market goes up. Also, will be shorting banknifty around 9800 levels.

Regards,

Sam
Nilay
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #339   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Positions Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
I have a few Nifty SHORTS now...and a few 5100 PUTs as well. Will be SHORTING again if the market goes up. Also, will be shorting banknifty around 9800 levels.

Regards,

Sam

Hi Sam,if i take a short at this level what wll be the stop loss? nifty spot.
Thanks
Nilay
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #340   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
AJAYHKAUL wrote:

I never had any disbelief....I always believe.....I believe that the market is gonna go down....it may go up by another 100 or 120 points...but ultimately, it will go down...thats my belief... Laughing ......

Sure ...ultimately we are all gonna die !.... but read your emotions along the price moves... it is well documented in your thread..

Interesting psyche study in these forums....
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #341   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Nifty Short Reply with quote

Hi Nilay,

The market will be volatile, because of tomorrow's expiry and today's RBI's decision. So, it will be very difficult to have any stoploss. But if I am short around 5100 levels, I'll think about keeping a stoploss just above 5120 or so....The SHORT positions I have are positional. I'll be adding the SHORT Positions as the nifty goes up to around 5160....and then My stoploss will be just above 5230....

Note: Trading in options will reduce the volatility.

Regards,

Sam
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #342   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJAYHKAUL wrote:
psalm wrote:
AJAYHKAUL wrote:

Sure ...ultimately we are all gonna die !.... but read your emotions along the price moves... it is well documented in your thread..

Interesting psyche study in these forums....

YES Ajay...VERY MUCH...i have mentioned my opinion and my strategy many times.....and i still BELIEVE in that....Even if the market breaks out, I wont still be disbelieving...I'll just be following my strategy again at that time....As I have said earlier, If I BELIEVE that the market is in an uptrend at any point of time, I will start buying NIFTY....I'm not confused at all.... Laughing
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #343   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's something one can try. sell 5300 feb call (now 51.30) with SL 56. if it is triggered sell 5400 call
Nilay
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #344   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Nifty Short Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
Hi Nilay,

The market will be volatile, because of tomorrow's expiry and today's RBI's decision. So, it will be very difficult to have any stoploss. But if I am short around 5100 levels, I'll think about keeping a stoploss just above 5120 or so....The SHORT positions I have are positional. I'll be adding the SHORT Positions as the nifty goes up to around 5160....and then My stoploss will be just above 5230....

Regards,

Sam

Hi Sam I dont have much knowledge of options but thanks for your reply.I wll wait for expiry n take position as per ur stop loss
Thanks
Nilay
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #345   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Nifty Short Reply with quote

Nilay wrote:
psalm wrote:
Hi Nilay,

Regards,

Sam

Hi Sam I dont have much knowledge of options but thanks for your reply.I wll wait for expiry n take position as per ur stop loss
Thanks
Nilay

200 day EMA is around 5130...I expect the market to break 5130 before Sell Off, If any.

NOTE: Buying PUTs will be better than selling Nifty in these moments because, there is high chances of any Stoploss getting triggered in this volatile environment. But if you are holding PUTs, the volatility wont be that much. At the same time, it will be like having a short position.

Regards,

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 387, 388, 389  Next
Page 23 of 389

Jump to: