Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 367, 368, 369 ... 387, 388, 389  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5506   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka, you are putting cart before the horse. Smile

Laughing
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5507   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay, Apka: One of the shrewdest intra players in NF just got his SL hit in long (see adjacent post). Then he went short and market might just SL that too! If this person is unable to read NF correctly so far, then I certainly have no hope and am just watching the fun from the sidelines!!!! I think Apka is correct and market looks like it is range bound with no clear sense of direction yet. Vinay, nowadays cart and horse are both propelled by "horse power" yane liquidity. Koi farak nahi padtha hai whether cart in front or horse's arse! Jai Hind. Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5508   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VIX is looking somewhat healthy today, unchoppy.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5509   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is my darker yellow compared to pkholla ?
shahrachit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5510   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Satish..... MACD & RSI are giving sell signals.... but what I feel is Nifty can go up by 8-10% from here..... no technicals and no fundamentals.... only feelings....

Note: i know there are rare chances that feelings work in market..... and while trading no one should carried away by the feelings... just see the technicals....and work with the strategy/technicals

2guns

satishkadam wrote:
shahrachit wrote:
5630 as critical support

But looks like this will be broken.. as MACD and RSI are in sell..

Thanks
Satish Exclamation Shocked
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5511   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as per FNO build up right now, we should fall.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5512   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at that... its deliberately confusing our little minds... 40 point rise and premium back above 20 points.
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5513   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho gaya kand!!
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5514   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

NIFTY SPOT :

any bull run possible if a candle close take place above 5713

otherwise gain will be vanished.

just one figure 5713

hope i am not disturbing the discussion

Chirag...
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5515   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Vinay, Apka: One of the shrewdest intra players in NF just got his SL hit in long (see adjacent post). Then he went short and market might just SL that too! If this person is unable to read NF correctly so far, then I certainly have no hope and am just watching the fun from the sidelines!!!! Vinay, nowadays cart and horse are both propelled by "horse power" yane liquidity. Koi farak nahi padtha hai whether cart in front or horse's arse! Jai Hind. Prakash Holla

Vinay: How's that?!? Are we watching the algo that was threatened for Friday last week???
Apka: "is my yellow darker compared to pkholla ?": please ask HUL this Q: Bhale uska pila mere pila se jyada pila kaise?
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5516   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="pkholla"]
pkholla wrote:
Vinay: How's that?!? Are we watching the algo that was threatened for Friday last week???
Apka: "is my yellow darker compared to pkholla ?": please ask HUL this Q: Bhale uska pila mere pila se jyada pila kaise?
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla

mujhe bhi yahi line yaad aayi thi Laughing

ab agar nifty girega bhi toh kaun short karega... hain koi iss basti mein jo iss bulls ki bullying ke khilaaf khada ho sake Razz
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5517   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we rose with hang seng -- its gone from 21600 to 21500.. and so we also lost 25 points... whoever has a sure idea of nifty right now, salute to that person lethercap
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5518   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
we rose with hang seng -- its gone from 21600 to 21500.. and so we also lost 25 points... whoever has a sure idea of nifty right now, salute to that person lethercap

The Chinese premier expressed confidence in the growth of Chinese economy going forward Thus Shanghai and Hangseng went up.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5519   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone knows where Sam has vanished? Both this thread and individual stock thread are orphaned by his absence! Sam, come back soon, we miss you! Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5520   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Anyone knows where Sam has vanished? Both this thread and individual stock thread are orphaned by his absence! Sam, come back soon, we miss you! Prakash Holla

yeh, I hope he wasn't undercover FII
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 367, 368, 369 ... 387, 388, 389  Next
Page 368 of 389

Jump to: