Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 374, 375, 376 ... 387, 388, 389  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5611   PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I dont understand is how NSE charges STT based on full value as if it is nifty future? After charging STT based on full value will NSE give us full value as if it is NF??? The basic assumption of option is value = strike - NF or NF- strike. Has nobody taken them to court?

There is left right cheating if we keep quiet. IIFL charged me Rs 787 on 8 Oct 12 as CDSL charges. i protested to CDSL. they replied that CDSL DOESNT charge customer directly and wanted details from me. I will dance with joy if CDSL jumps on IIFL throat as a result!!!!!!!

Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5612   PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
What I dont understand is how NSE charges STT based on full value as if it is nifty future? After charging STT based on full value will NSE give us full value as if it is NF??? The basic assumption of option is value = strike - NF or NF- strike. Has nobody taken them to court?

There is left right cheating if we keep quiet. IIFL charged me Rs 787 on 8 Oct 12 as CDSL charges. i protested to CDSL. they replied that CDSL DOESNT charge customer directly and wanted details from me. I will dance with joy if CDSL jumps on IIFL throat as a result!!!!!!!

Prakash Holla

No they wont give the full value. Their justification is your trading by investing less value and gaining the same profit with of actual value. So, why the taxation should be less... So at the time of expiry, taxation will be same as on full value.

Just close your in the money options before they expire. Smile
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5613   PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka: Thanks as always for clear answer.
Still, I'll try writing email on NSE website. Sometimes they reply. My habit from Bombay days, if u want something, khoshish to karo!
Prakash Holla
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5614   PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Near Buys now Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Play with stops. I still feel one high is pending for Nifty to turn overall bearish. So I recommend 5695 & below is a buy spot basis with tight stops below todays low 5660 or safe stops below 5620 - Spot basis Nifty.

Gautham Shashangan

Gautham Shashangan,
Do you still bear the same view for this week?
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5615   PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Near Buys now Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Play with stops. I still feel one high is pending for Nifty to turn overall bearish. So I recommend 5695 & below is a buy spot basis with tight stops below todays low 5660 or safe stops below 5620 - Spot basis Nifty.

Gautham Shashangan

Gautham Shashangan,
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5616   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some days back, I had mentioned that global markets are around their resistances. In the last few days, European markets as well as the U.S markets corrected slightly. Now they're sitting around short term supports. That means there could be some bounce backs or even another short term rally in the markets considering the upcoming U.S. election in a few days. Asian markets are showing great resilience. Having said that, if this correction continues for another day or two, the short to medium term trend, which is "UP" as of now, could be in danger. In that case, expect bigger correction or even a crash. The odds are supporting a short term bounce back or rally; but one should be prepared for further correction as well. In our markets, Banking stocks are witnessing a lot of action at this point of time. However, one should realize that many of the frontline Banking stocks are around their resistances now. At the same time, Another big constituent of the our index, the IT stocks, are trading around their supports. Oil and Gas sector is not giving any clear signals. The reason could be reliance holding 799-800 levels. So, overall its a mixed bag. If the IT stocks bounce back from the supports and then Banks breakout of the resistances, then the market may give a short term rally. At the same time, if the Banks bounces back from their resistances and then if the IT stocks breaks below their supports, the market may correct in the short term. So, watch out. Rolling Eyes
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #5617   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Near Buys now Reply with quote

This is the forecast I made & the time is given. As long as the stop doesn't trigger, the view holds good. Need to be patient, the mkt I think needs to make one more high.

Nifty is still a buy. Spot Nifty -Longs can target min 5888 by next week spot basis. Stops is below 5620. Mkt already looking like corrected. 5960-70 will be a level to watch for upper reversal.

acharyams wrote:
shashangan wrote:

Gautham Shashangan

Gautham Shashangan,
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #5618   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Good luck Reply with quote

I am not very active here, I am not a full time trader. so I apologise if my replies is late or doesnt come. I manage my own funds in my spare time.

I wish I had a chunk of money & just sit & only trade. Anyway Good luck.

Gautham Shashangan
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5619   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel 5900+ is possible in nov. Banks are discounting rate cut and may go down after rbi policy data is known. Buy then
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #5620   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Near Buys now Reply with quote

A break of 5740 which could happen today, will trigger the stops towards my target 5888 & 5900+. The biggest challenge is the Rupee. The rupee probably may start strengthening from next week.
shashangan wrote:
This is the forecast I made & the time is given. As long as the stop doesn't trigger, the view holds good. Need to be patient, the mkt I think needs to make one more high.

Nifty is still a buy. Spot Nifty -Longs can target min 5888 by next week spot basis. Stops is below 5620. Mkt already looking like corrected. 5960-70 will be a level to watch for upper reversal.

acharyams wrote:
shashangan wrote:

Gautham Shashangan

Gautham Shashangan,
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5621   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the day traders, if somebody can keep a stoploss just above 5714, one can think of selling Nifty on rises, I feel....that means selling on every rise with a tight stop....the risk-reward favours the trade....5714 and 5738 are the levels to watch on the upside today...on the downside, the range 5680-5670 will offer reasonable support. Below that 5640 could be tested. Current rate is around 5705....watch out...
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #5622   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Confused Rupee Reply with quote

The nifty is stuck due to Rupee followers. The rupee has to strengthen on its own trend. But The rupee trend looks confusing though since Euro has to weaken against $ next week. So Nifty on its own according to me has to make a new high. Let's wait & watch.

Gautham Shashangan
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5623   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5700pe and ce are neck to neck. and nifty and sbin are carrying some positive divergence. europe is positive, we could get some surprise spring later on as part of short covering or rollover.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5624   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
5700pe and ce are neck to neck. and nifty and sbin are carrying some positive divergence. europe is positive, we could get some surprise spring later on as part of short covering or rollover.

Banks could be the spoilers as I have mentioned earlier....even Metals, Capital Goods and IT are around key levels as well....so, its anybody's guess....that too on an expiry day..... hmn...so, let's wait and see where its gonna settle at the end of the day.... Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5625   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expiry of 5725 is more likely than 5675
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 374, 375, 376 ... 387, 388, 389  Next
Page 375 of 389

Jump to: