Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384 ... 387, 388, 389  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5731   PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
many thanks apka. this chart gives me an impression that there is a possibility of a gap up opening tmrw or a big green candle

hmm sept and oct 2012 candles are replica of 17-18 candles behind in 2011 when we started falling from 5900..
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5732   PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't spread a scare! Smile

That time it was in a downtrend, apka
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5733   PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
don't spread a scare! Smile

That time it was in a downtrend, apka

Mr. Green detective
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5734   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
but the eod addition is near 8 lakhs in 5700ce and despite 22+ positive points closing by nifty, 5700ce has closed below its yesterdays closing price. Same case in 5800ce 5900ce 6000ce. A negative net change, suggesting shorting happening in them. But part blame is at VIX, falling VIX also makes option premium reduce.

today nifty is -10 and VIX is flatish, still puts right upto 5300pe are seeing positive net change.
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5735   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm adding onto my shorts now...
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5736   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenmat wrote:

hey im just updating u guys..
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5737   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
stevenmat wrote:

hey im just updating u guys..

Thx for the updates apka,

Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5738   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Levels around 5642 is the immediate resistance...but I wont be surprised to see the market testing 5660-65 levels.....even if it is broken, there will be significant resistance around 5690 levels......so, breaking above 5700 look pretty difficult at this point of time....let's see how the market behaves around those levels.... Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5739   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
Levels around 5642 is the immediate resistance...but I wont be surprised to see the market testing 5660-65 levels.....even if it is broken, there will be significant resistance around 5690 levels......so, breaking above 5700 look pretty difficult at this point of time....let's see how the market behaves around those levels.... Smile

Yes Samji, if europe is strong in green today like you said 5690 is a possibility,
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5740   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

Yes Samji, if europe is strong in green today like you said 5690 is a possibility,

reaching 5690 today will be difficult, Taxmann......even if Europe opens up with a gap and then trades bullishly.....but 5660-5665 could be possible....I'll be surprised if we break above 5665 today....anyway, let's wait and see how we perform in the second half.... Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5741   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

reaching 5690 today will be difficult, Taxmann......even if Europe opens up with a gap and then trades bullishly.....but 5660-5665 could be possible....I'll be surprised if we break above 5665 today....anyway, let's wait and see how we perform in the second half.... Smile

By the way, Europe is expected to open flat to slightly positive....
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5742   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

Samji any reason for this bullishness, angel
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5743   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

You dont need any reason for bullishness these days, Taxmann...market goes up for all the rights and wrongs.....for example, if the damages caused by Sandy is less, then the market will go up saying the traders are relieved of the less impact Sandy has had....however, if the damages are heavy, then the market will go up saying that the rebuilding process can rejuvenate the slowing economy.....By the way, I dont know any specific reason at this point of time....and I am not aware of any specific reason....

NOTE: There is a rumour that Sandy has triggered another QE... 24 ...market is overjoyed because of that I guess....

Very Happy
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5744   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

You dont need any reason for bullishness these days, Taxmann...market goes up for all the rights and wrongs.....for example, if the damages caused by Sandy is less, then the market will go up saying the traders are relieved of the less impact Sandy has had....however, if the damages are heavy, then the market will go up saying that the rebuilding process can rejuvenate the slowing economy.....By the way, I dont know any specific reason at this point of time....and I am not aware of any specific reason....

NOTE: There is a rumour that Sandy has triggered another QE... 24 ...market is overjoyed because of that I guess....

Very Happy

Right some expectation and more asset bubble, look at the banks be it Pvt or PSU all are rallying as if there is a rate cut by RBI.
Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5745   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
look at the banks be it Pvt or PSU all are rallying as if there is a rate cut by RBI.
Laughing

For the banks, the current move looks more like a pullback....anyway, let's wait and watch... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384 ... 387, 388, 389  Next
Page 383 of 389

Jump to: