Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385 ... 387, 388, 389  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
saurabhkurichh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5746   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam :- good one on Sandy. Seems that u know some Sandies very well Smile tatamotors too showing good moves both sides...
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5747   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aliens have abducted nifty fno
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5748   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurabhkurichh wrote:
sam :- good one on Sandy. Seems that u know some Sandies very well Smile tatamotors too showing good moves both sides...

Looks like Tata motors will close above 265...in that case, there is good chance for it to test 273 or even 277 levels....Having said that, in the very short to medium term, I expect some correction to set in....that's what I feel about the stock... Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5749   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

alien.....Aliens???........what happened Apka???... Shocked
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5750   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
apka wrote:

for 10min nifty fut and options were lifeless, soul was sucked out by aliens ship, after a short expierment they have returned the soul back for normal trading.

detective
saurabhkurichh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5751   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems that a good day for Dow today.. lets see.. by the way dow at 200ma
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5752   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
psalm wrote:
apka wrote:

for 10min nifty fut and options were lifeless, soul was sucked out by aliens ship, after a short expierment they have returned the soul back for normal trading.

detective

thats my twin brother replying. basically, nifty fut and options stopped trading for 10-15 min.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5753   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You dont need any reason for bullishness these days, Taxmann...market goes up for all the rights and wrongs.....for example, if the damages caused by Sandy is less, then the market will go up saying the traders are relieved of the less impact Sandy has had....however, if the damages are heavy, then the market will go up saying that the rebuilding process can rejuvenate the slowing economy.....By the way, I dont know any specific reason at this point of time....and I am not aware of any specific reason....

NOTE: There is a rumour that Sandy has triggered another QE... ...market is overjoyed because of that I guess...."

Well said sam.Let me add a little more,’ Panasonic’ Japan Electronic major declared losses increased to 100 times. How come such a huge loss? No reasonable explanation. It must be Losses generated through the trading of derivative instruments in U.S. Now all the majors like Sony, Sharp etc. are announcing huge losses. And announcing huge job cuts. Japan economy is going to be in trouble.

One more addition is going to happen to troubled Economies.
Markets are right now ignoring it with a notion that Japan’s economy is strong and with plenty surplus. At some point reality will strike hard.

Last edited by rk_a2003 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5754   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
Well said sam.Let me add a little more,’ Panasonic’ Japan Electronic major declared losses increased to 100 times. How come such a huge loss? No reasonable explanation. It must be Losses generated through the trading of derivative instruments in U.S. Now all the majors like Sony, Sharp etc. are announcing huge losses. Japan economy is going to be in trouble.

Markets are right now ignoring it with a notion that Japan’s economy is strong and with plenty surplus. At some point reality will strike hard.

this loss result is for a quarter or entire year ? japand had faced earthquake n tsunami sometime 2011.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5755   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurabhkurichh wrote:
seems that a good day for Dow today.. lets see.. by the way dow at 200ma

Don't forget that the Election is just a few days away......comparing with historical performances, DOW should do well in the next few days..... Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5756   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a huge amount of economical data coming out of US today so yes Dow is expected to perform.
I am expecting a mixed bag data which will keep the optimism going,
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5757   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
"You dont need any reason for bullishness these days, Taxmann...market goes up for all the rights and wrongs.....for example, if the damages caused by Sandy is less, then the market will go up saying the traders are relieved of the less impact Sandy has had....however, if the damages are heavy, then the market will go up saying that the rebuilding process can rejuvenate the slowing economy.....By the way, I dont know any specific reason at this point of time....and I am not aware of any specific reason....

NOTE: There is a rumour that Sandy has triggered another QE... ...market is overjoyed because of that I guess...."

Well said sam.Let me add a little more,’ Panasonic’ Japan Electronic major declared losses increased to 100 times. How come such a huge loss? No reasonable explanation. It must be Losses generated through the trading of derivative instruments in U.S. Now all the majors like Sony, Sharp etc. are announcing huge losses. And announcing huge job cuts. Japan economy is going to be in trouble.

RK, Japan is in such a situation that it cant have further easing.....in fact, it was from Japan that the U.S. learned the art of easing......Japaese economy is very much like the Nikkei chart.....pathetic.....Look at the quarterly chart of Nikkei.....From around 40000 to around 7000...... Rolling Eyes
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5758   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
apka wrote:
psalm wrote:
apka wrote:

detective

thats my twin brother replying. basically, nifty fut and options stopped trading for 10-15 min.

Understood.......and Thanks..... angel
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5759   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty fut had added near 9 lakh shares intraday. EOD it became -3.5 lakh shares. So we saw some short covering. Total OI stands very low 1.71cr shares.

5700ce had added 9 lakh shares intraday they got reduced to 2 lakh shares.

still even keel, neither the fall was with addition to OI neither was the rise.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5760   PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi friends

Just check the US indices and SGX Nifty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385 ... 387, 388, 389  Next
Page 384 of 389

Jump to: