Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 386, 387, 388, 389  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5791   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
40 points NF premium, Shocked

You can interpret it in two ways, Taxmann...for an optimist, it means extreme bullishness....for a pessimist, it means a trap.... don't ask me which group I belong.......24

Smile true,
Well I am still holding on to my shorts, will book a huge loss I guess but I think covering the shorts now will be regrettable,

Yup..that's what I feel....we're pretty close to the turning point I feel....it could swing either way though...anyway, I have exited all my LONGS (stocks) and bought a few PUTs while holding my earlier Nifty SHORTs...will be adding again on monday....let's see... Smile

i dont want to average out again...already in 50% loss.. had bought 5600PE at 56
@taxmann : i hope ur position is better than mine
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5792   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

nifty spot

once again 5713 acted its role

let us see.....

Chirag.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5793   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve, you may be lucky at the most till Thursday but probably not not after that.
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5794   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
steve, you may be lucky at the most till Thursday but probably not not after that.

why? whats happening on thursday??
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5795   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve, first of all, daily candle is a doji star. So if Monday opens gap down and also closes well below 5645 then we may see lower levels. If however, Monday opens gap up again and is a green candle, evening star is defeated and you should get out.

Secondly, 9th is my important date. No further comment on this. Smile
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5796   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
steve, first of all, daily candle is a doji star. So if Monday opens gap down and also closes well below 5645 then we may see lower levels. If however, Monday opens gap up again and is a green candle, evening star is defeated and you should get out.

Today is Evening Doji Star and is a reversal candlestick pattern.

The description of Evening Star is "Occurs after an uptrend. The 2nd day (read today) gaps higher, but trades in a small range. The gapup indicates extreme greed but bears step in (sell when others are greedy) thus limiting the upside. The bearishness of this indecision is confirmed by the lower close of the 3rd day (read Monday)"

"This is a bearish reversal pattern that marks a potential change in trend. However, its reliability is not high and it requires confirmation"

So let see on Monday, what happens.

Yes, 9th is an important date and I know its importance. Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5797   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya, evening doji star can be bearish in congestion zone also not only in an uptrend, as nifty is in presently.

But weekly candle is a hammer
rakeshliving
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5798   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhh really all of you guys are awsum.....
Upside...??? confirmed...
Downside....??? confirmed...

and this is the game.... everything is possible....!!!

6102.... or 5450.....

6000CE....!!!
5500PE...!!!
or consolidation to eat premium....
thanks

lets wait and see....!!! 2guns 2guns
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5799   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's game to eat premium rakesh but just for a week.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5800   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
saumya, evening doji star can be bearish in congestion zone also not only in an uptrend, as nifty is in presently.

But weekly candle is a hammer

Right Vinay.
And yes, weekly candle is an hammer, a bullish pattern.

I just forget to mention.
Nifty 1 hr TF is forming/formed Cup & Handle.
When it will materialize and how much
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5801   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

but your honour...
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5802   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually saumya, hammer is a reversal sign in a downtrend but nifty is just in a congestion zone. But still, if evening doji star is defeated, hammer can be considered to have succeded. I feel both will succeed in that order. Smile
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5803   PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guys....seriously .. what is the importance of 9th? is that after next week we expect the market to swing or is there a major event coming up?
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5804   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market is trading around 5704 after making a high of 5708.5. It has significant resistance in the range 5715-5730. However, last day's high of 5712 could be the first resistance for the day. So, if somebody is looking to sell the market at this point of time, they may choose a stoploss just above last day's high or just above 5730 levels...A break above 5725-5730 levels may attract a few more buyers, I feel. Let's see if we have enough strength to break above that level... Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5805   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenmat wrote:
ok guys....seriously .. what is the importance of 9th? is that after next week we expect the market to swing or is there a major event coming up?

that day (9th) has something to do with Astrological studies, I feel Steven....and Vinay is a big fan and practitioner of Astrology, u know... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 386, 387, 388, 389  Next
Page 387 of 389

Jump to: