Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 387, 388, 389  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5806   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
stevenmat wrote:
ok guys....seriously .. what is the importance of 9th? is that after next week we expect the market to swing or is there a major event coming up?

that day (9th) has something to do with Astrological studies, I feel Steven....and Vinay is a big fan and practitioner of Astrology, u know... Very Happy

this i did not know
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5807   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally!! i see the VIX up 4%...my god!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5808   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
psalm wrote:
stevenmat wrote:
ok guys....seriously .. what is the importance of 9th? is that after next week we expect the market to swing or is there a major event coming up?

that day (9th) has something to do with Astrological studies, I feel Steven....and Vinay is a big fan and practitioner of Astrology, u know... Very Happy

this i did not know

Yes, he is....he has mentioned it quite a few times here in the forum......even he has posted a lot of links regarding that in the last few months.....if you have any doubts...you can ask Vinay himself.... Laughing
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5809   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
psalm wrote:
stevenmat wrote:

this i did not know

thats news !!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5810   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenmat wrote:
Finally!! i see the VIX up 4%...my god!

If you check the Volatility all over the world, you can find that its going down drastically in the last few months.....it could be because of the preference for riskier assets like equities...but I dont see further correction in VIX across the world...if you check CBOE VIX, you can see that it has already broken out in the daily and weekly charts......I know that its pretty difficult to analyze VIX...but VIX is an underlying in the derivative segment in the U.S. So, i dont see much problem in analyzing the charts...anyway, we'll come to know about it in a few days or weeks.....Let's wait and watch... Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5811   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's news to me also! I too don't know a lot of this and that about me! 24 24
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5812   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me also
Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5813   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
it's news to me also! I too don't know a lot of this and that about me! 24 24

vanish
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5814   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know: It's a Friday and some US relation has gifted him a 6 pack of Coors or Miller or whatever and its also the day when Venus stops retrograde moves and starts behaving properly. Vinay, cheers, Prakash Holla!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5815   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
I know: It's a Friday and some US relation has gifted him a 6 pack of Coors or Miller or whatever and its also the day when Venus stops retrograde moves and starts behaving properly. Vinay, cheers, Prakash Holla!

Now its not secret anymore.... Laughing
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5816   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:

No PK, you are not right, Venus turned direct on 27th June.

Last edited by saumya12 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5817   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is playing marbles with the planets
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5818   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's not spoil sam's thread guys
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5819   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
No PK, you are not right, Venus turned direct on 27th June.

Arey, Saumya, I'm just pulling Vinay's leg a lil bit. Nothing is happening on NF front anyway. Why u r taking me so seriously? Regards, Prakash Holla
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5820   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
let's not spoil sam's thread guys

Now its your duty to throw some light on that, Vinay.....I mean about 9th.... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 387, 388, 389  Next
Page 388 of 389

Jump to: