Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5821   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam,

A suggestion. Your thread has grown too long. Maybe you should start a new thread every month/qtr/year whatever, maybe with title like "Sam's Nifty View - Nov 2012" or something like that and switch over to a new one on Dec 1st etc. This will make things easier for users if they want to look/search previous posts.

This is just a suggestion. If a long thread is okay with you then it is fine.

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5822   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good point ST. I feel posts 6 months ago and earlier in this (and for that matter, on other such threads) thread can be deleted also. That will clear up a lot of space on the servers and will help green initiative.

Sam, it's worth a thought.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5823   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
Do not create so many different topics. Consolidate your posts and continue to post in 1-2 different topics. Please make sure you follow this with immediate effect.

Thanks.

Remember this message, ST??....this was the first response I got when I started this thread...24 ...I didn't have any idea about the rules and regulations here at that time though.....but I have kept my word.....I haven't started any thread other than one in the stock section ("INDIVIDUAL STOCKS")....you should appreciate me for my obedience.... Laughing ..Just kidding...By the way, I'll start a new thread for the convenience of all.... Very Happy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5824   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you a lawyer, sam? 24 24
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5825   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:

Remember this message, ST??....this was the first response I got when I started this thread...24 ...I didn't have any idea about the rules and regulations here at that time though.....but I have kept my word.....I haven't started any thread other than one in the stock section ("INDIVIDUAL STOCKS")....you should appreciate me for my obedience.... Laughing ..Just kidding...By the way, I'll start a new thread for the convenience of all.... Very Happy

Sam,

That is the standard message for all new users who start creating multiple topics Very Happy that is just to make sure they do not create new topic for every message they post.

psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5826   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
psalm wrote:

Sam,

That is the standard message for all new users who start creating multiple topics Very Happy that is just to make sure they do not create new topic for every message they post.

I perfectly understand that ST.....and it should be that way.....that's why many people are active here.....I must confess that I have learned a lot from this forum....a lot...and I want other people who come to this forum to learn a lot of things in the future too...for that rules and regulations are very important.....Keep on improving this forum....This is my last message in this thread...

Thanking you again.

SAM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389
Page 389 of 389

Jump to: