Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'NINE'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 'NINE'
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #136   PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmie,

Yes, triangle breakout but making red bar on the breakout?
I have only sensex hourly data and there does not seem to be breakout on that yet.
regards,
vin
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #137   PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: CURRENT NINE Reply with quote

CURRENT NINE
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #138   PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: UPWARD NINE Reply with quote

UPWARD NINE
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #139   PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: NIFTY-Long term TRENDLINES Reply with quote

NIFTY-Long term TRENDLINES
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #140   PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gudd007 / jimmie,

Please drop the arguments.

gudd007, if you have some better analysis to share, please do so in a new thread. This thread was started by jimmie and he can post whatever analysis he wants. If you do not like his analysis, please do not follow this thread further.

I will be removing few of the previous messages. I do not want to see the argument continuing here further.

Thanks.

gudd007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #141   PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
gudd007 / jimmie,

Please drop the arguments.

gudd007, if you have some better analysis to share, please do so in a new thread. This thread was started by jimmie and he can post whatever analysis he wants. If you do not like his analysis, please do not follow this thread further.

I will be removing few of the previous messages. I do not want to see the argument continuing here further.

Thanks.

Hmm,I see the reason behind your removing the messages,I don't see however any reason behind removing my chart.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #142   PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gudd007,

As I said above, please start a new thread and post your charts there. I do not want further arguments here.

Thanks.

kpbsf
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #143   PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Jimmi sir Aapki vicharo ki gaharai ka pata laga Reply with quote

jimmi Sir Namaskar and lots of respect and regards.

Aap ki analysis ko regular kai mahino se dekh raha hoon trade to nahi kar paya uske dusre kaaran hai lekin aapke funde bilkul clear aur sahi hain, kyoki apne kabhi bhi yeh jahir karne ki kosis nahi kiya ki- "main sahi hoon mere level sahi hain" balki ek karam yogi jaisa kaam kiya aur 93% aap sahi hote ho, jabki yaha par aur bhi hain jo kahne ko to auro ko mkt ke level dete hain par khud thik uska ulta kar rahe hote hain.

ek aap ho jiske sahare agar koi kaam kiya jaye to naya aadmi dhoka nahi kha sakta isse aapki knwoledge aur expert hone ka pata chalta hai.

Very good Jimmi sir, please keep it up. Taki aap hamesha sahi rah me chalo aur baki ko bhi aapse kuch sikhne ko mile. Kyoki isi se insaaniyat ki pehchan hoti hai. I wish aap aur bhi mehnat karo aur jis bhi shakti ko aap mante wo wah aapko aur saflata de, taki me aapko anlysis ke bahut unche sikhar par dekh saku.

Agar aapka man mane to
Main aapka ek garib bhai
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #144   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: UPWARD NINE Reply with quote

90 DEGREES is crucial support of NIFTY. If its saved, We will see 4800-5000 range in next one month and probably this Nine would top out around November 10th.
If 90 degrees is broken, the downward Nine will continue to exist and will take markets to 3400 levels.
Stockhunter
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #145   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello Jimmie - Great work sir.

Please watch out for 4400-4450 levels which is 270 degrees as per your current Nine. I know its a minor resistance as per Nine but my TA tells me it will be major and an upmove will be confirmed only if Nifty trades above these levels for a couple of days. Till then, I would short on every rise sir...I will look forward to see the downward Nine soon Razz

Cheers
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #146   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dear Jimmie,

Its really good to read your posts. But today I stumbled on this "long term chart" of Nifty that you posted, and I am quite perplexed !!!

Please don't think its an argument, I just have my doubts as according to JCharts EOD, the actual major long term trend line was DECISIVELY violated in the start of June. In fact, there were two support lines (trend lines) and the lower one was major support.

For your reference, I've uploaded the full Screenshot. Please do check it out.

Harish[/b]
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #147   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: hi harish Reply with quote

long time no see ?? where have u been ? i am missing u badly, Investors of India are waiting for Bears like u to bring the markets down so that we can get in.. 100 saal jiyoge yaar.. i remembered u today only in SB.. Harish needed to bring the markets down...and there u are..Very Happy

with regards to the chart, no i dont mind anyones views as such.. i dont think i did ever mind or object to anyones views ? i think the colors are confusing people.. a couple of them had earlier posted their doubts.. so i am reposting a simple chart, and trust me and the TM icharts on the right hand corner.. I have not fiddled with it Very Happy

well u r a analyst cum trader cum artist and u change the charts to log n linears and what not.. so ur trendlines seem to be broken.. i dont deny to the chart u have presented even.. its to be used as per one's convinience Razz ... jisko jo line pasand aayee usike bharose zindagi nikal di... Very Happy

eagerly waiting for u n ur views to bring the market down... high time some investment is done.. Idle money is a devils workshop ?

have a nice time..
regards,
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #148   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jimmie,

Thanks for the reply. Well, u may not see me but I do see you, almost regularly Very Happy

As for market, I wish I could help you, but, I alone can't bring it down. Smile

So many good words you said about me, hmm I am feeling so flattened Very Happy but as far as chart is concerned I agree its up to oneself for the interpretation thing.

Like your gann numbers... sincerely...

Harish
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #149   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Hi STOCK HUNTER Reply with quote

hi SH,

sorry the downward is still applicable and we have not broken out of it.. the Bull in me makes me getinto UPWARD NINES before the downwards are broken Very Happy
Btw, i had two BUY singals out of which one got negated today, Waiting for a rise now so that the second BUY signal also gets negated and i can go SHORT on markets. (provided the upward NINE is not busted on the upside)
Expecting the short signal by monday.. lets see, markets are fooling everyone by rising 500 points in less than 10 trading hours.. 8O
If at all one is happy that he was not short at 3800 and the markets rebounded.. i think he should be sad too taht 4100C flew from 25 to 219 in less than 10 trading hours.
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #150   PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: one more line of interest for u Reply with quote

hdobhal wrote:
Hi Jimmie,

Thanks for the reply. Well, u may not see me but I do see you, almost regularly Very Happy

As for market, I wish I could help you, but, I alone can't bring it down. Smile

So many good words you said about me, hmm I am feeling so flattened Very Happy but as far as chart is concerned I agree its up to oneself for the interpretation thing.

Like your gann numbers... sincerely...

Harish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 10 of 31

Jump to: