Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'NINE'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 'NINE'
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #256   PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and an interesting plot.

thanks jimmie.

vin
DH1988
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #257   PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie kabhi galat na hua hai na hoga!! Wink
saikat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #258   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Jimmie,

Always appreciate the artist in you.... Smile

I am putting up the same question here I asked you in mail..

Why the diagonal lines are not created with joining the intersections (of time and price lines) from the beginning part (ie bottom left) ?

It gives quite different picture - if You do so.

I am just trying to understand the basics so kindly reply

Saikat
hbanerji
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #259   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: NINE and why diagonals are used as such Reply with quote

saikat,
you may have noticed that the purpose of jimmie's model is forecasting. therefore he does not use the constrictive timeframe. yes, if you use a strict 90 degree pathway, you may arrive at leaner (as in, nearer to the current timeline) estimates, but you may not be able to project the broader view, that jimmie does so effectively, by extrapolating.
hell jimmie, when's that next dislocated right shoulder happening?
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #260   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: NINE Reply with quote

Saikat: This is basically the GANN ROUTE... which is drawn well in advance when Nifty begins the upward journey. The whole cahnnel was drawn from 2540 and see how nifty has managed to behave within the channel throughout its journey. The upward line provides resistance to the rise, Nifty may breach that in euphoria, but will fall back to sustain within the channel.. The uptrend basically remains LIVE till Nifty breaches the lower line. This is kinda helpful for a positional player who can carry his longs from 2600 till the lower Line is breached.
Dont confuse this for price n time analysis.. Its a totally different thing.
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #261   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: NINE Reply with quote

NINE :
sandew
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #262   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jimmie,
Read your full post from page 1 to the last. Very impressive. I am now duty bound to read on Gann next fortnight and nothing else!
To begin I am earmarking certain capital seperate to play strictly as per your Gann Nine Charts. I propose to trade in Mini-Nifty which will keep the account seperate. Half of this capital will be invested and other half kept aside for MTM Margin.
I am sure your strategy will give returns.
Thank You,
Sandew
anirvanbhadra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #263   PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmie,

Can we get this charting tool online somewhere?

sandew wrote:
Hi Jimmie,
Read your full post from page 1 to the last. Very impressive. I am now duty bound to read on Gann next fortnight and nothing else!
To begin I am earmarking certain capital seperate to play strictly as per your Gann Nine Charts. I propose to trade in Mini-Nifty which will keep the account seperate. Half of this capital will be invested and other half kept aside for MTM Margin.
I am sure your strategy will give returns.
Thank You,
Sandew
saikat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #264   PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: NINE and why diagonals are used as such Reply with quote

Hi
Smile Either you didn't understand my question or I am not getting your answers.

Thanks anyway

Saikat

hbanerji wrote:
saikat,
you may have noticed that the purpose of jimmie's model is forecasting. therefore he does not use the constrictive timeframe. yes, if you use a strict 90 degree pathway, you may arrive at leaner (as in, nearer to the current timeline) estimates, but you may not be able to project the broader view, that jimmie does so effectively, by extrapolating.
hell jimmie, when's that next dislocated right shoulder happening?
knrajan31
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #265   PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: gann char preparation Reply with quote

dearsirs,

i am fresh to this forum.i found some reliable indications of future trends in gann chart while reading your pages 1 to 27. but there is no reference as to how to create gann chart in nifty based on price, time and angles. i have downloadedgann chart related books they are priced heavily also i it may be very difficult for me to follow being begener.can the master enlighten us by any means i can learn either through this forum or by any free web site.

thanks gknagaraj
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #266   PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: NINE Reply with quote

The 65 day old GANN support was put on oxygen today @ open. Nifty breathing its last.. Very Happy
rvg
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #267   PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmie..

copied the text from your post 20 Aug 2008... Is it a good time to go long ??

HOW TO TRADE THE NINE ?
1. Till Nifty remains in the green channel, it will be called an Uptrend.
2. Positonal trades should be buy on dips or at supports.
3. 180/360/540 degrees are the major supports or resistance for swings within the uptrend.
4. Anytime it breaks and sustains below the lower green channel, its time to exit Longs.
5. If anytime it pierces the uper green channel, it will be good to book longs, as it will fall back into the channel.
6. One can use this over n above his personal indicators and it may turn helpful.
7. Best buys will be when Nifty reaches near the lower green channel, with the lower green channel as SL.
pattiboy02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #268   PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: NINE Reply with quote

Dear jimmie

Your analysis is soo good that I'm compelled to look for older posts.
You are master of your work.

keep it up sir

regards

pattiboy
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #269   PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: NINE Reply with quote

NINE:

rvgandhi: time to go long was at 90 degrees or 2700... Now its only holding those longs till the lower channel is breached. Its already 65 days since the route began so going long with lower channel as SL will work atleast for once, but i dont think it will fetch more.

knrajan31: If u r fresh to trading and technicals, then better work on simple things than GANN.. I wont even advise purchasing something online ...

anirvanbhadra: i think its available.. kindly search for it...
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #270   PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: NINE Reply with quote

NINE:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 18 of 31

Jump to: