Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'NINE'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 'NINE'
jjm
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #361   PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Confluence Reply with quote

Dear Jimmieji,

Would like to have your valuable comments...

You were suggesting it would happen @6013..and it did ...

How to trade based on this ..you have been telling in SB that in bigger Tf we can expect 10-15% moves in direction of BO or BD..

How do we decide it will be BO or BD ...

Last confluence did give BO but after few days it did take U turn and then resumed its move in direction of BO

In this case how do we take positional trade??

Toady there is a good confluence in BankNF, and stocks futures like AXIS, DABUR, INFO, EXIDE, ITC, ICICI, LT

Regards,

JJM
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #362   PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice work on mirror pattern ...jimmie
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #363   PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Time for Caution Reply with quote

After a BULLaBULL rally of 4000 points, dwarf Bulls are ready to disguise alien themselves as Bears...

We are on 34 EMA EOD support today, with daily oscillators near oversold region and candle touching the lower Bollinger Band, which can set ina FOOL's rally taking us to even the Last highs or anything above ATH (6357-6525 zone). This should be the best opportunity to exit stocks that are hovering around 15-20% above 200 dma.. and ofcourse a short accumulation zone..so far its not showing shorts accumulation and chances of FOOLs rally are brighter.. to accumulate shorts.. Supports to be watched are 34 EMA and 50 SMA on EOD...anything below this support will lessen the chances of a fools rally...
Its high time Nifty targetted 200 DMA ... hovering around 5350.. which can be taken as the target for the fall after fools rally..
From trading perspective Positional Shorts can be held as long as it remains below MOP and WOPs.. Use appropriate SL..

Happy 700-1000 points trading.. !!!!

Just my personal Views... I am Always NEW
rrsekhar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #364   PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmie sir

looks like the fool's rally has started Laughing
regards rrsekhar
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #365   PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fool"s rally will gain momentum above 6130.. 6130 is OI hurdle for november series.. if crossed then a new high....Total OI 2.43 crores not supportng for a fall and 34 ema nicely supported now lets see if the oscillators can turn or not.. (STS)
neemtree
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #366   PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks.
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #367   PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Time for Caution Reply with quote

Jimmie,

Sorry that I was not able to understand what you have pointed out here.. Either my English is Poor or am I joining the Rally?

Regards
Ravi Laughing

jimmie wrote:
After a BULLaBULL rally of 4000 points,
dwarf Bulls are ready to disguise alien themselves as Bears...

We are on 34 EMA EOD support today, with daily oscillators near oversold region and candle touching the lower Bollinger Band, which can set ina FOOL's rally taking us to even the Last highs or anything above ATH (6357-6525 zone). This should be the best opportunity to exit stocks that are hovering around 15-20% above 200 dma.. and ofcourse a short accumulation zone..so far its not showing shorts accumulation and chances of FOOLs rally are brighter.. to accumulate shorts.. Supports to be watched are 34 EMA and 50 SMA on EOD...anything below this support will lessen the chances of a fools rally...
Its high time Nifty targetted 200 DMA ... hovering around 5350.. which can be taken as the target for the fall after fools rally..
From trading perspective Positional Shorts can be held as long as it remains below MOP and WOPs.. Use appropriate SL..

Happy 700-1000 points trading.. !!!!

Just my personal Views... I am Always NEW
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #368   PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Time for Caution Reply with quote

[quote="Ravi_S"]Jimmie,

Sorry that I was not able to understand what you have pointed out here.. Either my English is Poor or am I joining the Rally?

Regards
Ravi Laughing

Markets are about probabilities.. and i have spelled the supports and resistances.. worth trying a buy at support which was 34 ema then.. and shorting at OI resistance.. but now it has succesfully crossed .. will be using todays monthly open as a support here on.. i.e 6105.. this is for traders.. a fools rally might be as big as 500 points and worth joining..
but the caution was for stocks n investors.. should find stocks taht are over bought and go for booking in this fools rally..
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #369   PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Time for Caution Reply with quote

Thx Jimmie for the clarification...

[quote="jimmie"]
Ravi_S wrote:
Jimmie,

Regards
Ravi Laughing

Markets are about probabilities.. and i have spelled the supports and resistances.. worth trying a buy at support which was 34 ema then.. and shorting at OI resistance.. but now it has succesfully crossed .. will be using todays monthly open as a support here on.. i.e 6105.. this is for traders.. a fools rally might be as big as 500 points and worth joining..
but the caution was for stocks n investors.. should find stocks taht are over bought and go for booking in this fools rally..
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #370   PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

Last edited by jimmie on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #371   PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmy will it be a break-out....

neck line...shoulder line leg line... handline like this?... thank god..crackers are not near....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #372   PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: HAPPY DIWALI Reply with quote

WISHING OnE & ALL
a VeRy HaPPy DiWaLi....
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #373   PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic idea Jimmie !!

Let it be a Great Diwali for all of us and for India !

regards
vin
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #374   PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Bear ZONE Reply with quote

Bear ZONE Arrived...!
Time to be Cautious... This FOOL's rally has no immediate support.. nearest support i can find for this rally is 6079 and 50 sma currently at 5950.. Please be cautious if u r carrying longs from the highs.....
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #375   PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie sir, a question here, why u use sma instead of ema? (plz pardon me if i hv asked a silly question)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 25 of 31

Jump to: