Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'NINE'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 'NINE'
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #406   PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Bullions!! Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
veerappan wrote:
y not......time frame 3-4 weeks both gold silver are going to crack ...let us c...

Respected Veeru sir & Vinst Sir,

Same prediction was given when Silver was trading at 32000-33000 levels that it will crack till 29000-30000 levels, but it dint happened and Silver made a history. I was worst hit with my Shorts that all my capital was exhausted. Not even left with to renew my icharts service.
Lets see when this trend reversal happens, after 3-4 weeks or this week.

Whose prediction was that ? i have never seen Silver charts in my lifetime... anyways u urself saying it was a predicition? why did u trade a prediction ? Trading is not about trading predicitions...
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #407   PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Bullions!! Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
veerappan wrote:
y not......time frame 3-4 weeks both gold silver are going to crack ...let us c...

Respected Veeru sir & Vinst Sir,

Same prediction was given when Silver was trading at 32000-33000 levels that it will crack till 29000-30000 levels, but it dint happened and Silver made a history. I was worst hit with my Shorts that all my capital was exhausted. Not even left with to renew my icharts service.
Lets see when this trend reversal happens, after 3-4 weeks or this week.

Hello Chetan,

I am not a predictor and NOT in jimmie's level by any chance! I am a follower and posted my explanation of what jimmie predicted as a possibility.

regards
vin
rohit44
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #408   PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for advising and clearing doubts...
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #409   PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:
rohit44 wrote:
Jimmie g....is the sl of 5890 hit or can we continue with our short position?....please advise....what to do now.....your levels and study is superb....Thks and rgds

Yes rohit44, SL hit as we have managed to close above Monthly Open.. But will short again if it breaks MOP of 5890 for a second time in this month.. Till then i will be out of Shorts..

Jimmie,
this breaking below MoP is also on closing basis?

regards
vin
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #410   PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinst wrote:
jimmie wrote:
rohit44 wrote:
Jimmie g....is the sl of 5890 hit or can we continue with our short position?....please advise....what to do now.....your levels and study is superb....Thks and rgds

Yes rohit44, SL hit as we have managed to close above Monthly Open.. But will short again if it breaks MOP of 5890 for a second time in this month.. Till then i will be out of Shorts..

Jimmie,

regards
vin

-
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #411   PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinst wrote:
jimmie wrote:
rohit44 wrote:

Jimmie,

regards
vin

HEHE, do u really need to know that.. ? u are a better trader than me.. with latest weapons in ur Indicator Army.. Laughing
I have tried a short today at 5960, with the down TL from 6350 on EOD charts as SL on closing basis.. Yes i always use candle close for SL..
Allwell
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #412   PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:
dijyya wrote:
very good call jimmy. reliance 700 may possible on black Friday or black Monday, but gold 600$ ? r u really think so ? any time frame ?

regards....

GOLD 600$ is a view, not a trading call.. such views are not tradable.. and then for a 800$ fall, u will require a 200$ SL which is not affordable to any trader.. Moreover the time span will be 1.5 to 2 years... So consider it as a view only.. or decide ur own SL and risk before taking the trade..

Thanks Jimmie

I never trade in GOLD. just surprise to read level of $ 600 expectation. well, nothing is impossible in commodity trade when crud crash from the level of $ 147 to $ 30.

Thanks once again and keep post your view or call whatever.... We love it
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #413   PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a huge junk of FUTURES stock, which are bearish.... Am I still NEW? Laughing

Regards
Ravi
pattiboy02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #414   PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Time for Caution Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:
jimmie wrote:
jimmie wrote:
jimmie wrote:
jimmie wrote:

Time to short again has come.. Shorting range for NF 6008 to 6111, target 5343....
ICICI target 990, SBIN target 2500, RIL target 700 ranges, GOLD target 600$...

Use appropriate SL according to your indicators or strategies..

Time to paint Nifty Nonstop RED.. artist

Now It has become an Easier market for all...

Today Nifty SPOT EOD candle: Abondoned Baby
Today Nifty Future EOD candle: Hanging Man
Over and Above that Today is NR7...

SO i will change the SL from 6080 to any closing above todays high i.e 6038 as SL for the shorts.....

artist

No further changes in SL.. failed to close above 6038, Now we got WOP at 6035, which gives double confirmation of the SL.. Any close above 6035-38 on EOD will hit the SL..

artist

Now the SL for Shorts can be lowered to EOD close above 5985..
Happy Minting...

artist

Now the SL for Shorts can be lowered to EOD close above 5890 MOP...(Monthly Open)
Happy Minting...

artist

Jimmie :

Nifty is now at below of your target of 5343
your got it right 2guns

Is there is any possibility of downward NINE

regards

pattiboy
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #415   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pattiboy today we have reached the last support for Bull Market, near todays low of 5253 .. So atleast some pull back expected.. We are still not in a Bear Market.... It time to buy here.... My Bets on Longs
loretto
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #416   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any SL FOR BULLS? 5253 JIMMIE

Last edited by loretto on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
pattiboy02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #417   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:
Pattiboy today we have reached the last support for Bull Market, near todays low of 5253 .. So atleast some pull back expected.. We are still not in a Bear Market.... It time to buy here.... My Bets on Longs

Thanks Jimmie
Let's see who is alien & who got smash

Pattiboy
thanks
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #418   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loretto wrote:
any SL FOR BULLS? 5253 JIMMIE

Yes todays Low SL for today, for tomm u can shift it to yesterdays close of 5311 and once it crosses WOP u can higher ur SL to WOP on EOD basis..
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #419   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:

Hi,

All the best.

Regards,
Chetan.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #420   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:

Hi,

All the best.

Regards,
Chetan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 28 of 31

Jump to: