Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'NINE'
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 'NINE'
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: 'NINE' Reply with quote

An attempt with the 'Nine'.

1. NINE COMPLETED.
90 degrees is considered to be the pivot. Each degree works as a pivot or support n resistance within the pink channel. 'Nine' got completed at 720 degrees from the top of 6357 @ 4499. Nifty remained within the Pink channel and attempts to breach the channel, were met with fierce pullbacks.
Note: The Pink CHannel is not drawn seeing EOD charts. Its derived by some calculations from the TOP of 6357.

Last edited by jimmie on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: 2. CURRENT NINE Reply with quote

2. The current Nine.
We have an immediete support of the current NINE at 4007 (540 degrees), breaching that would lead us to the completion of current NINE at 3617, which is 720 degrees. For the time being some pull back can expected around 4007 levels..
Note, its not compulsory to Complete a Nine..!
But with the help of this u can project the Route of Nifty and probable time span, if we are to see 3617...!
Note: Any breach of the projected upper Pink channel on a sustained basis will make this chart invalid. !
Note: The channel is derived from calculations from the recent TOP of 5299..!

Last edited by jimmie on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: DREAM of NINE ? Reply with quote

CALCULATING DREAMS:

Need a Dream ? here it is.. If 4093, turns out to be the Bottom, I have tried to project a probable ROUTE in the form of a channel in GREEN with pivots, support n resistances. Drawing channels on EOD charts is something what i have been doing till now. This is an attempt to project a future Channel, if and if 4093 turns out to be a bottom.
Pivot for this so called uptrend will be at 4297(90 degrees)
Any breach of the lower Green channel or the recent lows, will make this projections invalid.
Note, Its not necessary that we complete the NINE at 5871. Projections are valid only till the lower green channel is not broken on a sustained basis.
Dreams apart, the channel and the degrees may help one in deciding a profitable trade. Each degree shown in the cahrts will have its own Signifance.
Note: Channel is derived from some calculations. No predictions involved in it. And Conditions Apply once again: If and If, 4093 is a Bottom.. or else the Current NINE will lead us to 3617..!
Happy Trading

Last edited by jimmie on Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
mayurnsk

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmie Hi!

Splendidly amazing work. Very Happy

Mayur
nakuldevan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: an eye opener Reply with quote

mayur and jimmie kudoos to both of you for assumption and probabilities its really an eye opener but BOTTOM is still not defined by nifty which is anybody assuming it from previous pullback was a BOTTOM now recent pullback as BOTTOM looks interesting by your views and charts its an eye opener indeed
mgowthamjain
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello jimmie
Excellant analysis.But it is very tough finding Bottom out at 4093.I like the way u have presented your 4093.Best of Luck and cheerssssssssssssss Razz
mgowthamjain
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello jimmie
Excellant analysis.But it is very tough finding Bottom out at 4093.I like the way u have presented your 4093.Best of Luck and cheerssssssssssssss Razz
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr Jimmie

I appreciate your efforts to your analysis based on Gann Square of Nine. Though I don't follow Gann Analysis, its really nice to see you taking pains to draw all degree lines with compass and Protractor.

Your analysis of temporary bottom of 4093 could be true, as I view the market from different perspective. In the June month series Bears have been forced to cover at higher rates and made them to shift their position for July at a very low rate keeping a huge discount of around 70 points, which is detrimental to the cost of Bears. Bears paying Rs. 70 as badla in bear market is too ridiculous which means that bears have lost control of market.

Its only a repeat of history and probably market conveys that July series closing is going to be higher than June series and may endup at the highest close.

I don't want to pull the names of Big bulls and bears names in public domain but yesterday I happened to view the opinions of a few BULLS in media and they give a call of 15 to 20% downside for the market from 4200. This also gives further credence to the view that market is going to go up. Probably it may rally towards 15% from 4100 level and make bears run for their shorts.

I once again appreciate your great work on your analysis and wish you all the best in your trading.

Regards

C T RAMESH RAJA
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: stress on route Reply with quote

Hello Mgo sir,
I have only stressed on the route, if there is a probable bottom. for a new bottom the route changes.
For the time being, high of 20th and low of 25th should have Significance, as they form an important turn....
For my current trades, i will concentrate on the CURRENT NINE than the DREAM NINE, 540 degree(4007) and 360 degree(4418)...and keep a watch on the Upper Pink Channel in CURRENT NINE.. for a possible reversal confirmation...!
regards
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Hello RR sir, Reply with quote

HELLO RR sir,

i already replied sir Very Happy .. i am not trying to predict a bottom. Actually i was amazed to see the Current Nine doing Wonders in June. 180 degree had the maximum puts @ 4800 strike price nearly 65L. And later on 360 degree had the maximum Put accumulation of 4400 & 4500.. nearly 85 Lakhs.
As every analysis, seems to be working in EOD charts.. and when u try n trade it.. it works with a poor ratio. So i tried drawing the channels before Nifty moved.. But yes, if the bottom is breached, a New chart comes into being .
Right now i am looking forward to 540 degree on CURRENT NINE which is @ 4007. Even 900 degrees from the top of 6357 comes to 4085. May be this multiple supports plus being way down from 200 DMA may help us get a temporary bottom.
Discount can be interpreted in two ways. Either they know of a big downside, or the retail Bears are being taken for a ride. July 2007 begining had similar discount and next day we crashed.. while in August 2007 we had a similar discount and we blasted.
Best would be try longs as near as possible to 4000.. and if that is broken we cannot stop 3600 Very Happy
Based on past months charts, i am expecting a major put accumulation @ 3900 & 4000 strike price and a Call accumulation near 4400 & 4500 strike. Lets see if they follow the same pattern or not.

Regards
ramtrade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Jimmie Reply with quote

Surprised to see your posting GANN charts. Wish i had known this couple of days back. Anyways better now than late....nice analysis. Will visit your thread regularly.

Thanks
Ramesh
arssiva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jimmie,

Pls post your GANN views regularly with time frame of targets. The GANN charts prepared by you were Amazing. if posted earlier, it would have helped a lot of people here.

Thanks
siva
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: DREAMS- WORK OF A MASTER Reply with quote

Hi Jimmie

Just too good. Your analysis and projections have depth and logic. All I can say is that Ichart users are a lucky lot to have members like you and Mr Ramesh Raja.

All the very best and God Bless

Regards

Satish
gudd007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simplest way to put.

Markets can go up or down.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mgowthamjain
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello gudd 007

if u post in simple form in forum that mkt will go up or

down all the ichart members will thank u sir . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 1 of 31

Jump to: