Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

@nksachdev study

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author @nksachdev study
seshareddy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: @nksachdev study Reply with quote

hi nksachdev

i seened your explanation of your knowledge ( WATCH THE IMPORTANT HIGH OR LOW OF ANY STOCK,COMMODITY,ETC AND GO FORWARD 30,60,90 DAYS ETC AND LOOK FOR CHANGE IN TREND AROUN HE SAME DATE. TO BACK TEST IT IS WORKING GO BACK AND SEE IF THE SAME DATE HAS BEEN WORKING. THEN PREPARE YOURSELF AT THE NEXT DATE TO MAKE A KILLING. FOR SEROIUS TRADER YOU CAN FINE TUNE BY GOING EXACT 30 DEGREES AND WORK OUT EXACT DATE WHEN THE CHANGE IN TREND IS DUE.)

really good observation

seshareddy Very Happy
minooda
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall be obliged if you could kindly give an example and explain your theory.
nksachdev
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Time by degrees Reply with quote

If you had followed and applied this knowledge, you all should have noticed that we had our high of this bull market on 5th Nov and recent high came in on exactly the same date leaving the weekend.

me I did short the market very near to the high I think around78 and the market went to around 90 thus having a very close stop and the downward journey now continues. Bank nifty has had much greater fall but it all means the same thing.

TIME IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PRICE AND WHEN TIME IS UP EVERYTHING WILL FALL IN PLACE. EVEN THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE INTERPRETED AS BAD IF THE TREND IS DOWN AND THE BAD NEWS WILL BE TAKEN AS POSITIVE IF THE TREND IS UP. ALL BASED ON NATURAL CYCLES.
seshareddy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi nksachdev

yes i too following this time

seshareddy

Very Happy
svgopala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sir,

how to convert degrees in to days-is it 360 deg = 360 days.

kindly tell us witha example
seshareddy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi svgopala

yes degrees to days

still iam not having grip on this.

if i get proofs i inform to forum

seshareddy
svgopala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sir,

how do you measure time by degrees

you have mentioned about selling near at 78 etc.,

kindly explainplease iam a layman in this
Allwell
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it possible to put the study at this thread again please ?
nksachdev
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Time by degrees Reply with quote

It is little difficult to explain on this forum.
The best thing would be to watch approx. same date every month to look for change in trend.
parva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir...
All the things you wrote are not clear . can you please explain it with example. Moreover what is your call on recent rise in bank stocks when everyday new high were being made..?
Parva Sad
Allwell
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am posting herewith price of SBI for the 8th date of each month for the year 2010.

8 Jan 2287
8 Feb 1936
8 Mar 2070
8 Apr 2094
7 May 2226
8 June 2284
8 July 2357
6 Aug 2620
8 Sept 2894
8 Octo 3245
8 Nov 3423
8 Dece 2808

Please guide me how to analyze it as per your study.
amit0666
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Time by degrees Reply with quote

nksachdev wrote:
If you had followed and applied this knowledge, you all should have noticed that we had our high of this bull market on 5th Nov and recent high came in on exactly the same date leaving the weekend.

me I did short the market very near to the high I think around78 and the market went to around 90 thus having a very close stop and the downward journey now continues. Bank nifty has had much greater fall but it all means the same thing.

TIME IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PRICE AND WHEN TIME IS UP EVERYTHING WILL FALL IN PLACE. EVEN THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE INTERPRETED AS BAD IF THE TREND IS DOWN AND THE BAD NEWS WILL BE TAKEN AS POSITIVE IF THE TREND IS UP. ALL BASED ON NATURAL CYCLES.

HI NKS

Can't see your original post

Will you please post your analysis again
riyan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi amit0666,

below is nksachdev's original post

WATCH THE IMPORTANT HIGH OR LOW OF ANY STOCK,COMMODITY,ETC AND GO FORWARD 30,60,90 DAYS ETC AND LOOK FOR CHANGE IN TREND AROUND THE SAME DATE. TO BACK TEST IT IS WORKING GO BACK AND SEE IF THE SAME DATE HAS BEEN WORKING. THEN PREPARE YOURSELF AT THE NEXT DATE TO MAKE A KILLING. FOR SERIOUS TRADER YOU CAN FINE TUNE BY GOING EXACT 30 DEGREES AND WORK OUT EXACT DATE WHEN THE CHANGE IN TREND IS DUE.

hi svgopala,

nksachdev meant he shorted nifty fut at 6078 on monday 6th dec 2010 and that day nifty fut high was 6094

hi parva,

below is the example given by nksachdev

The best example from recent lot is the low made on 26th Nov. which was exactly 180 degrees from the May 25th low.

I did make purchase based on the above and made some good money out of it. I closed my trade on Friday when Nifty recovered 50 % of the fall .

Next example is that we had top on 4/6 Oct. which was followed by the top on 5th Nov which was time to go short when it broke the low of that day with stop of high of that day.

hope this helps all of you

regards,
riyan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: