Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No access to SB!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author No access to SB!!!!
ashokrajan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: No access to SB!!!! Reply with quote

Hi admin,

why there is no access to SB?. When i click the link SB which appears below the chart, it opens the same page without SB.

Also when i open SB archives, it says " Your access to SB is restricted".

Mine's get expiring on 8 sep 2011 only. I face this problem from last week onwards.

Pls help on this issue...

Thanks,
Ashok
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: No access to SB!!!! Reply with quote

Dear Ashok,

I have forwarded this request to our support team. They will find out and mail you regarding this.

Thanks

Kamal
ashokrajan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kamal,

Still the problem is not resolved.

I want to see SB along with chart as usual and access to SB archives.

Kindly look on this immd.

Thanks,
Ashok
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ashok,

Our team had already emailed you the details of the issue that you are facing. I will again request them to mail you. You will receive a mail from them shortly.

Regards

Kamal
ashokrajan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kamal,

I have not received any mails to my ID. Anyway i have sent my querries to the support email ID.

Pls resolve & update me.

Thanks,
Ashok
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Our team had already mailed you everytime, they received your query. They even mailed you on 20th Sep 2011 @ around 10 AM. We have again forwarded you the email. Please even check your spam mail once.

If still you have not received the mail, please contact our team.

Regards

Kamal
SAKLECHA
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIR

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO JCHARTS PREMIUM. I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS SHOUTBOX OR SHOUTBOX ARCHIEVES. AM I ELIGIBLE OR NOT?
NEXT IN THE LIVE CHARTS OPEN,8EMA AND CLOSE,8EMA ARE SHOWN IN THE SAME LINE..............HOW TO RECTIFY PLEASE CLARIFY.

THANKS

NIRMAL SAKLECHA
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please mail the query to support@icharts.in and they will reply you back with details.

Regards

Kamal

SAKLECHA wrote:
SIR

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO JCHARTS PREMIUM. I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS SHOUTBOX OR SHOUTBOX ARCHIEVES. AM I ELIGIBLE OR NOT?
NEXT IN THE LIVE CHARTS OPEN,8EMA AND CLOSE,8EMA ARE SHOWN IN THE SAME LINE..............HOW TO RECTIFY PLEASE CLARIFY.

THANKS

NIRMAL SAKLECHA
pthorat57
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Nirmal Saklecha,

In the live charts premium u could try SMA8 instead of the EMA8 for the open and close values to be able to see them as separate lines. Also use the 1st and 4th indicator windows to get the blue and red color for easy visibilty of crossovers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: