Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Number of messages displayed on home page
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Number of messages displayed on home page
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody,

The increase in number of forum posts shown on the website is pushing down the key content on the page. I will be trying to make the list of posts scrollable, please bear with me during this brief testing period today. Once this is done I will post details here. I will then require your feedback on it. If the scrollable list can be successfully implemented then we will be able to increase the number of posts to 20-25 without any issues.

More later...

Regards.

Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ST

Scrollable list seems to be working fine for now... Thx... This saves a lot of trouble looking out for threads.

Regards
Ravi

SwingTrader wrote:
Everybody,

The increase in number of forum posts shown on the website is pushing down the key content on the page. I will be trying to make the list of posts scrollable, please bear with me during this brief testing period today. Once this is done I will post details here. I will then require your feedback on it. If the scrollable list can be successfully implemented then we will be able to increase the number of posts to 20-25 without any issues.

More later...

Regards.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made the list of forum posts displayed on the home page scrollable and have increased the list to 25. Please take a look and let me know if this is okay with you all. This was done to ensure that the content below the list of posts is not pushed down.

Regards.

Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect... Saves a lot of time looking into the forum for threads... Thx...

Regards
Ravi

SwingTrader wrote:
I have made the list of forum posts displayed on the home page scrollable and have increased the list to 25. Please take a look and let me know if this is okay with you all. This was done to ensure that the content below the list of posts is not pushed down.

Regards.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
I have made the list of forum posts displayed on the home page scrollable and have increased the list to 25.

ST/ ADMIN: Fantastic job. Now if only our Central Government works the same way: that is aaj request, kal ho gaya! Very Warm Regards, Prakash Holla
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:

Regards.

Excellent addition..... thanks
Arjun20
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:

ST/ ADMIN: Fantastic job. Now if only our Central Government works the same way: that is aaj request, kal ho gaya! Very Warm Regards, Prakash Holla

ST and PT duo- President 2012 and PM 2014

Shocked
rajanmadhavan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ST?PT for understanding our request.

Thanks & Regards
M.Rajan
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #24   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea ST, this is better. thanks
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gud hai.. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: