Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NVK SET UP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 125, 126, 127  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NVK SET UP
natarajmtech
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: NVK setup for short at 2:15PM on 22 Sep 2009 Reply with quote

Hi all,
Today I have spoted the setup clear sign...let us see what will happen today

Possiblity of entering at 5025 (Spot nifty) at 2:15PM today.....

Regards,
Nataraj

NVKSetup22sep09.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.32 KB
 Viewed:  657 Time(s)

NVKSetup22sep09.GIF

natarajmtech
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: NVK setup for short at 2:15PM on 22 Sep 2009 Reply with quote

natarajmtech wrote:
Hi all,
Today I have spoted the setup clear sign...let us see what will happen today

Possiblity of entering at 5025 (Spot nifty) at 2:15PM today.....

Regards,
Nataraj

Oops, we run out of time before nifty can test the day's low...I guess if you could squared off at late around 3:25PM, can well made 15points from the entry level of 5025... and the stop loss at 5040 (10 points above the peak of the second top (5030) ) was also held intact.
n11211
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: nvk setup Reply with quote

Hello Natarajmtech !
I am Nilesh (n11211) . I am reading nvk setup since last few days and found it very intresting , thanks to saikat,shekhrinvest,natraj and everybody who posts here.
Today i also took trade with this setup and i kept sl 10 pts above days high 0f 5036 but my sl was hitted. As u said u kept sl 10pts above 5030 that was spot nifty high and it was not triggered i agree , but i wonder how your nifty fut sl was not triggered correspondingly ?
Plz don't missunderstand me , i am not crosschecking you but want to know if i had made any mistake in placing sl.

Regards'
Nilesh ( n11211 )
natarajmtech
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: nvk setup Reply with quote

n11211 wrote:
Hello Natarajmtech !
I am Nilesh (n11211) . I am reading nvk setup since last few days and found it very intresting , thanks to saikat,shekhrinvest,natraj and everybody who posts here.
Today i also took trade with this setup and i kept sl 10 pts above days high 0f 5036 but my sl was hitted. As u said u kept sl 10pts above 5030 that was spot nifty high and it was not triggered i agree , but i wonder how your nifty fut sl was not triggered correspondingly ?
Plz don't missunderstand me , i am not crosschecking you but want to know if i had made any mistake in placing sl.

Regards'
Nilesh ( n11211 )

Hi Niliesh,
I understand your concern. So for I am studying the success rate of this set up for a day trading opportunity and I am not following nifty future and I agree with you that the future nifty could swing 10 to 15 points premium or discount in a given day. But when you look at the today’s trade the September nifty future had a high of 5047.9 and a corresponding spot nifty at 5040 and if you had entered at 5025(based on spot) level the future would have been at 5032 with Stop loss of 5042 and after seeing the peak of 5036 of spot at second top and future at 5043 (anticipated), you are well in a position to move your stop loss to 5050..and that would have been not taken by the future today.

I am posting this message at an hurry in order to give you a quick reply and I will give you an elaborate answer tomorrow incase if you have any more clarification

Regards,
Nataraj
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

natraj

you have identified the setup very nicely, some times they do fail. but the risk reward ratio is such that it is worth giving a try every time it comes up.

today I entered short at NF 5033.25 with SL at 5046 i.e. 10 points above the then high. eventually the SL got hit.

SL's beyond important resistance levels are generally respected. well there was fib level at 5045.* and ST level at 5047.* well 5048+ might have been a better SL.

nilesh, you have done the right thing, keep it going, results will come as the time passes by, we trade as per the NF levels but look for the setup on NIFTY spot charts on Yahoo.

NF chart is posted below.

SHEKHAR

pl. ignore the EMA,s

Sept.-22.php.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.35 KB
 Viewed:  650 Time(s)

Sept.-22.php.png

sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shekhar,

I have been reading about this set up. But from where to get NS chart on yahoo site, with auto refresh? I use to see the one in yahoo finance. But its not auto refreshing need to manually refresh it, which again is a problem as evey few seconds, have to refresh it manually. Or you are using any other nifty spot chart with auto refresh function in yahoo, Kindly tell?

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Sherbaaz
natarajmtech
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherbaaz wrote:
Hi Shekhar,

I have been reading about this set up. But from where to get NS chart on yahoo site, with auto refresh? I use to see the one in yahoo finance. But its not auto refreshing need to manually refresh it, which again is a problem as evey few seconds, have to refresh it manually. Or you are using any other nifty spot chart with auto refresh function in yahoo, Kindly tell?

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Sherbaaz

Hi Sherbaaz,
What is your problem in auto refreshing the yahoo chart manually by simply pressing F5 and it is not making any difference in watching live RT or do it manually for identifying the NVK setup, if you still need it to refresh it automatically.. please follow the webpage mentioned below where the Nifty 1 day RT chart is embedded in it and the site is also auto refreshing for every 60 seconds.
URL : http://indianewsbox.com/
Hope it help you.
Regards,
Nataraj
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nataraj,
Thanks a lot for clarifying my doubt regarding the yahoo chart. Antoher easy way is to open it in opera with auto reload function. I was curious as is there is any auto refresh chart in yahoo is there. Any wasy that a lot.

Regards,
Sherbaaz
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherbaaz wrote:
Hi Shekhar,

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Sherbaaz

Sherbaaz,

There are many sites which post Nifty Spot Chart with auto refresh. Link to one of them is posted by Natraj.

Alternatively, you can download an addon for firfox mozilla browser - reload every - from Mozilla site and set the refresh rate as per your convenience.

SHEKHAR
n11211
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: nvk setup Reply with quote

Hi all !
Thanks natraj & shekhar for ur kind reply. I will keep in touch wih you guys as and when nvk setup occurs.

Sherbaaz,
**** removed****

Regards,
Nilesh(n11211)
natarajmtech
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: NVK double bottom is in place to enter long Reply with quote

Hi ,
It looks NVK double bottom is in formation ...can enter at 4995 and with a stop loss of below 4990 (take your own call in nifty future).

I would say it is prudent to enter at this level of 5000 to look for a 30 points gain in long side.

see the attached plot

Regards,
Nataraj

nvk_setup_23Sep09.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.6 KB
 Viewed:  578 Time(s)

nvk_setup_23Sep09.GIF

n11211
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nataraj !
I also took this trade at 11.45pm @ 5006 NF and just now sold at 5020 made 14 pts. Quite a good trade. let us keep follwing nvk seup as and when occurs.

Regards,
nilesh (n11211)
natarajmtech
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n11211 wrote:
Hi Nataraj !
I also took this trade at 11.45pm @ 5006 NF and just now sold at 5020 made 14 pts. Quite a good trade. let us keep follwing nvk seup as and when occurs.

Regards,
nilesh (n11211)

You could have taken advantage of low premium of put option available at 5000 strike price to keep your winning position open and to grab the entire range of nifty today as well as tomorrow. This is more advantage trading in nifty future at the end of the expiry and more fruitful the strategy is when you are already in a winning position of the future nifty. Consider you had grabbed the 5000 put option at a price of 9 or 12 at the time of nifty future at 5020 level , you are well in a position to offset any loss of your trade as well you can take advantage nifty’s entire range for today as well as tomorrow in long position…expected nifty to hit 5100 by all experts either today or tomorrow
n11211
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: nvk setup Reply with quote

Hi all !
Today at day's high at around 2.30pm there was shorting oportunity @ 5020.
If anyone here can tell me how to attach chart here since i don't know. where do u copy this chart and add lines before adding here ?
regards,
Nilesh(n11211)
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI

Posting todays chart. Two clear setups marked on it.

Natraj, please see the divergence marked on the first setup. Its different from what you have marked.

Nilesh, you will find in previous post, How to attach the charts. You are quick enough to identify the setup.

SHEKHAR

Sept-23.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.96 KB
 Viewed:  2657 Time(s)

Sept-23.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 125, 126, 127  Next
Page 4 of 127

Jump to: