Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

old wine with new bottle- veeru chennai boy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author old wine with new bottle- veeru chennai boy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: old wine with new bottle- veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

i dont have much experience in stock market... but a bit experience is there... l learned it ...only two three things... just be alive ... be conscious.... profit things also shd be with trailing stop loss and money management.... each trade shd be with stop loss... [ if u r a day trader or investing basis also].... first step decide the loss... risk reward... u shd calculate on live market on running basis... suppose u took 7 rupees risk and u r getting 7 rupees... and the culprit mind watching tv... mikki donkey nasdogs cows cracking... in the thought process ... it will kill u... still u have plus... dont be with that ... just throw it out and take the money .... bcoz if u hold... and trig happen at cost also ... next trade u will recover that profit of 7 rupees automatically u will increase the volume or ... try make that... the problem starts here only....

1. just use any indicator.... let it be anything ...if u say to any one people will laugh that type of indicator that time ... dont worry... just stick on to that.... just use that.... just follow that...whatever it says just do that....

2. if the system says buy ... and sl u knew well... suppose sl is too long and u feel its not worth or i cant pay this much then wait... or reduce the qty ... and do that... decide the loss first.... it will help u many ways... bcoz u knew where u r going to stand... and u wont loose ur entire capital....

3. dont be with mind and mind sets... mind is always culprit.... mind will watch and do wrong things always... just u watch the mind ...it will help u....u r system says sell just sell ... within 7 points system given buy just close the sold posn... after buying or not that is diff.. but u shd close the sold posn... in this place only problem will starts.... just go back and test on your trades... u knew well....

4. 7 rupees risk u r getting 7 rupees... risk reward is 1:1... u feel enough and safe then just take it or change the tsl to cost... what is there... u r risk is reduced.. and suppose goes up change the tsl... or let them hit...

5. most important thing... money management... and for small profits and small losses dont carry to next day... u will be carried away from the stock market...

6. there is not a bit of diff between thought and action... that is most important...

this is what i learned....if anything is there further i will post it later... [ suppose if i forget on this time ... bcoz time time time ... time is most important]....

thiru alias veeru chennai boy
intvijay
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Points anna. I am practicing myself to adapt your lessons.
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeru Anna

Your points are

Easy to learn

Hard to practice
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veerappan, very good points.
nareshusv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI HO VEERAPPANJI Smile
prabhu.f12
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

தலைவா..... நன்றி சொல்ல உனக்கு , வார்த்தையில்லை எனக்கு.....
dhuruvam34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

முற்றிலும் உண்மை Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: