Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

only one thing is enough for the market- veeru chennai boy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author only one thing is enough for the market- veeru chennai boy
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

vkmkc,

just open www.icharts.in , then login left hand side you will find home, services offered in that column there is Jcharts(eod) click on that, by default nifty chart will open, and one 30 days sma is selected simply change the value to 55 that is 55 days close sma. got it ?
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chirag Bhai thanks--

Stop losses are Intraday-- or Closing Basic--- as in HDFC it was 2301-- it went to 2276-- n closed above 2301-- that i want to know
nageswararao_v
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rahulsharmaat wrote:
Chirag Boss--thanks

I booked near day high 1741-- n re enter now at 1731-- now SL 1715-- even hits-- not much pain--else will hold it

all thanks to uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hello Rahul/Chirag,

Please upload the chart, so that we will understand the sma 55 setup easily.

thanks in advance..
Nagesh
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just find out stocks breaking 55 SMA high-- or 55 SMA low-- and the decide trade--

Hero honda was long way back-- But it again touched 55 SMA low area-- which is 1715-- today it made low of 1517-- so i bought
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: nagesh Reply with quote

nagesh, i dont know how to post chart along with details. i am not that much tech friendly. what i know in computers is related to my work only.
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: sharma ji Reply with quote

sharma ji, honda double savaari.
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes chirag bhai
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: good Reply with quote

good, very good . keep it up.
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: keep tracking Reply with quote

keep searching strong and weak counters.
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: good morning Reply with quote

good morning to all friends
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

pls pls pls no one need to be thankful to me. just a request, stick to your plan. never trade without stop loss . keep searching strong and weak counters. update regularly. it will take time to get breake out and a valid entry in trade. when weak counter gives break out u will get nice bull run and strong counter gives u break out then you have nice joy riding down side.

make your fortune here in this same market where u have taken heavy loss in past. after 2 or 3 months of regular using this system u will realize yr mistakes made in past. this system will save u from heavy losses and save and increase yr profits if really u have got valid entry and not exited until yr stop loss has been taken. after valid entry ( both conditions fulfilled) STOP LOSS IS YOUR GOD. never close yr position on market price, exit only by STOP LOSS.

wish you all the best.
sambhaji_t
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

24.06.2011 ON EOD FOLLOWING STOCKS HAS CROSSED SMA55,HIGH

PANTALOONR
HINDPETRO
INDUSINDBK
CIPLA
NTPC
BAJAJ-AUTO

CAN WE BUY AT CLOSING ON MONDAY IF SMA55,CLOSE NOT CROSSED.
sambhaji_t
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

OBSERVE HEROHONDA ON HOURLY BASIS.

WHAT A GREAT RALLY.
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: sambhaji Reply with quote

sambhaji,

in whichever counter you find valid entry you can trade as per our trading plan.
tanhadil1984
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: well said Reply with quote

chiragbvyas wrote:
For all those people (count me too), who are using multiple strategies and make the chart complicated, then they got confused which one is more proper and which one is not. Just keep it simple and wait for the prices to trade as per your set up. if there is nothing suits your trading plan just sit calmly, because you know when there is chance to trade as per your plan you will make handsome profit. Do not run between one indicator to another to find which indicator shows what. I know a group of traders, one of them use only bollinger bands, one use only donchian channel, you will wonder knowing that they dont have any charting software they have create some formulas in excel sheet that shows same values as out put as that software does.
they just stick to there formula and they come to the trading room with a paper on which they used to mention prices for trading above what price they will buy and what could be their stop loss. they never trade without stoploss and until and unless their stop loss do not get triggred they dont square up . total opposite to short sell trade also. i have seen them minted unexpected money playing futures, They never square up their trade at market price, they exit by stop loss only. one of them use only 55 days simple moving avg (high,low close,) until and unless a price do not close above 55 days sma high and next day do not go below close avg then he will initiate a buy and stop loss is low sma of 55 days. for short sell he will wait to close below 55 days low sma . next day if price could not cross close sma of 55 days he will initiate a sell , but if this set up is not there then he will wait to happen that , otherwise he will sit calmly in the trading room, what others are doing, none of his business. He simply apply this method and he always say that if my set up works then all your indicators will turn in my set up side and if my set up is not initiated then what ever you do, will not find a meaningful gap to trade and to earn handsome profits. The most important he tracks only FIVE scripts and NIFTY FUT and living his life so sophisticated. i know him since last four years , normally he earns good money to live and to maintain good and meaningful life style. no charting software, not any indicators Just one 55 days sma in excel sheet had changed his life. i learnt from him this formula and telling you all in support of Mr. Veerappn's views.

so whatever written buy Mr.Veerappan in green ink just get the print out of the same and stick it on the wall of yr trading room like from any angle you can read it constantly, then you have chance to earn good money from this markets.

hope every serious trader who want to earn his/her bread butter and good lifestyle from the markets should take Mr.Veerappan's views written in green ink MOST SERIOUSLY.

Regards.
Chirag B. Vyas

chirag wil u plz give a example of how to implement this trade

like if closing on 1st june of a particular script is rs 103, high sma 55 is 100, close sma 55 is 97 nd low sma 55 is 94, so as per ur advice we r supposed to initiate a buy on 2nd june, so i wud like to know at what time i shd make a buy order, i should do it near closing time if i see that price in full day has not gone below close sma 55 rs 97, or i shd see dat price is not going below previous day closing.

the important thing which i m not u'standing is timing of the trade,i hope u wil clarify my doubt,thnx in advance
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: