Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OPEN INTEREST IN NIFTY OPTIONS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author OPEN INTEREST IN NIFTY OPTIONS
kaydee11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #571   PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yashrahul wrote:
Note:Bulls are on the rampage,first day itself the bulls make a mockery of my predicition and the 8500 call closes above 170 in EOD,i wait for the RBI decision to pass and then wait for my last hope is a close above 8670 NS in EOD on a weekly closing basis and i will be left with no choice to cover my shorts in 8500 december calls which i shorted at close to 150 some days back..till then shedding of oi or addition of oi at various strikes will give me a better idea as days pass by... Evil or Very Mad

Why covered your shorts
You could have got 8400 leave aside 8500.

Not kidding but kaydiing Smile

PS
BTW
If you have any objection on my posting here in the thread then you too can report to the admin Smile
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #572   PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yashrahul wrote:
taruj wrote:
you mean 50-50 & CCI by buffet71?

when i had joined ichart 1 and half year back,buffet71 was the one who was the most cooperative on shout box,he had given me his settings on sb eventhough i never followed it much in the first one year,over the last 3 to 4 months i have started looking at it consistently and find it amazing,the problem is in live charts premium there is no 2 min tf,no stochastic,no 50 dma..but still on mobile i somehow manage with 3 min tf and 50 sma and 13 ema...if u feel i should add on something which will further make trades more successful please be free to suggest Taruj.

very cool.. whatever rings your bell Very Happy i cant suggest much, however you can try the icharts levels and trade as per them or can even use them as SL TSL and Targets!!

Regards,
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #573   PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taruj wrote:
yashrahul wrote:
taruj wrote:
you mean 50-50 & CCI by buffet71?

when i had joined ichart 1 and half year back,buffet71 was the one who was the most cooperative on shout box,he had given me his settings on sb eventhough i never followed it much in the first one year,over the last 3 to 4 months i have started looking at it consistently and find it amazing,the problem is in live charts premium there is no 2 min tf,no stochastic,no 50 dma..but still on mobile i somehow manage with 3 min tf and 50 sma and 13 ema...if u feel i should add on something which will further make trades more successful please be free to suggest Taruj.

very cool.. whatever rings your bell Very Happy i cant suggest much, however you can try the icharts levels and trade as per them or can even use them as SL TSL and Targets!!

Regards,

thanks,regards
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #574   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call it OI or any thing it gave some returns Very Happy

regards,
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #575   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taruj wrote:
Call it OI or any thing it gave some returns Very Happy

regards,

Smile
paa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #576   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please attach the oi excel file friends! thanks
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #577   PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disclaimer:open interest in nifty options is too vague a subject for anyone to take a trade based on it.Anyhow i wish to clear that please take trades based on your own calculations and from professionals,I myself am writing this thread as a part of my study for better understanding of this subject of change in open interest in nifty options,thank you.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #578   PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paa wrote:
Please attach the oi excel file friends! thanks

Sorry Paa,i never use any excel sheet of oi,even though this is my thread i never use any excel sheet and i have no idea who had attached the excel sheet and when,can't help you,sorry
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #579   PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:As part of my study i feel a big move on the upside is coming it seems,oi is getting cut in calls,erosion of premium in puts with addition of oi in puts...bulls are safe as long as 8500 put writers don't cover their shorts which seems unlikely as of now in fact i feel put writers have become too overconfident and put premiums have crashed....i might be wrong...we will come to know soon....best luck Smile
yoginishreyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #580   PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yashrahul wrote:
Note:As part of my study i feel a big move on the upside is coming it seems,oi is getting cut in calls,erosion of premium in puts with addition of oi in puts...bulls are safe as long as 8500 put writers don't cover their shorts which seems unlikely as of now in fact i feel put writers have become too overconfident and put premiums have crashed....i might be wrong...we will come to know soon....best luck Smile

I agree to your study..Even I observe that fight between 8500PE and 8600CE ended with put writers wining (Or probably partially winning this game) however some confirmation still require. Good to see you back..Please continue to write more.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #581   PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:Markets are moving in a very tight range till one side breaks very difficult to guess the direction....better to wait and watch...best luck.. Smile
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #582   PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:Range for the nifty has shifted it seems from 8450-8750 to 8350-8650,too early to say whether range will shift further down..lets wait and watch..but the markets are opening on the downside it seems with addition of oi in lower puts..bulls will do all that they can as bearish signals are visible in lower tfs but now and again the bulls have bounced back with global markets showing no sign of correction it remains to be seen in the coming days that once again bulls defend their levels..with global markets supportive it should be easier for the bulls this time ...we will soon know....

Disclaimer:open interest in nifty options is too vague a subject for anyone to take a trade based on it.Anyhow i wish to clear that please take trades based on your own calculations and from professionals,I myself am writing this thread as a part of my study for better understanding of this subject of change in open interest in nifty options,thank you.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #583   PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:Has the slide started...calls are being written and puts are being bought are the bears back?..or one big bounce is coming...options data doesn't suggest so that any big bounce is coming...but such a vague data cannot be trusted for perfectly guessing directions...hence my study can be totally wrong...all i can say at this crucial point to bulls and bears...best of luck.. angel
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #584   PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:As per my study i had stated in my last post i didn't expect any bounce...still now i don't expect any major reversal for this series...max it can bounce to 8300 or so but more than that i have a bearish feeling ...as i can see constant built up 8100 put and is seems like buying of 8100 put rather than writing...anyhow i may be totally wrong and all the bulls will come up with some positive news and anchor or support this market...lets hope for the best Smile

yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #585   PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:As mentioned in my last post i didn't expect any bounce and now the range has shifted to 7950-8250 for this series and is moving downwards with every passing day...with nothing positive to keep the bulls running,it seems bears have taken charge...on the daily charts nifty is at those levels where it has always taken support in the past eight to nine months but this time it seems unlikely..anyhow we can never say for sure as now and again markets have proved most of the predictions wrong....lets hope for the best... angel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: