Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OPEN INTEREST IN NIFTY OPTIONS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author OPEN INTEREST IN NIFTY OPTIONS
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #586   PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As per my study The range which was moving downwards is on the verge of moving up now...as mentioned in my last post the 7950-8250 range is about to get broken with a slight move on the upper side the range as of now seems to be 8050-8350,with only three days for expiry range of 300 points is more but the range will close out in the next two days ...markets might become volatile...best luck Smile

Disclaimer:open interest in nifty options is too vague a subject for anyone to take a trade based on it.Anyhow i wish to clear that please take trades based on your own calculations and from professionals,I myself am writing this thread as a part of my study for better understanding of this subject of change in open interest in nifty options,thank you.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #587   PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:As mentioned in my last post the range broke on the upside and has narrowed to 180 points...the range now for december series is 8260-8440...one day today has seen an addition of huge oi in puts thereby shifting the base upwards...

Disclaimer:open interest in nifty options is too vague a subject for anyone to take a trade based on it.Anyhow i wish to clear that please take trades based on your own calculations and from professionals,I myself am writing this thread as a part of my study for better understanding of this subject of change in open interest in nifty options,thank you.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #588   PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:missed my nifty range by 100 points or so...never imagined a close of 8174 in the december series...but markets have there own way...my study didn't give me a close below 8250...8174 was never in my range....lets move to the next series...

Highest oi for january series is at 8000 put and 8400 call...as the series moves ahead we shall know better...

yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #589   PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY NEW YEAR
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #590   PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:I had written in my last note that the highest oi was at 8000 put and 8400 call...today the 8400 call has shed oi thereby making the range go up to 8600...but highest oi in puts is still at 8000 put hence the new range now is 7950 to 8650...as the days go by the range might come closer..we shall know soon...

yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #591   PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:After a very long time i can see some very heavy call writing from 8200-8500 levels,with volatility index on the higher side and 8200-8500 call being written it seems that the bears are trying to take control,the upside is getting capped at 8300 range as of now,addition of oi in 7700 put and some other oi additions in certain strike prices even though options data changes very rapidly, it seems that there is more downside to come than upside......

yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #592   PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:Markets have become very volatile and options data is contradicting itself every alternate day or two to three days....hence will wait and watch till some clarity emerges as per my study....
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #593   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:this month is very volatile and the interest rate cut was a game changer..too difficult to predict looking at the options data which side the market might go by expiry,many will feel that the markets are poised to go much higher,they might be right but today's options data is a little dicey,might be with a long weekend and all uncertain events planned over the next week or so put writers of lower strikes are keeping positions light but even a approximate judgement of this January expiry can only be made looking at tuesday's open,this month has been very volatile and full of unforeseen events for my study,hence i have abstained from writing in my thread for this month and will not till expiry....best luck Smile

yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #594   PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #595   PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge OI build up seen in 9000 call...what is it..is it being written or bought...today's EOD close and subsequent data will let us know better....but one thing for sure 9000 call is witnessing some huge huge build up...most probably it is getting written...but i may be totally wrong and we may see 9000 by close today..

lucky143
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #596   PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

option data suggests that nifty may not cross 9000 mark in near term
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #597   PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucky143 wrote:
option data suggests that nifty may not cross 9000 mark in near term

Smile
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #598   PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had stopped writing since end january,I was of the view that with implied volatility in most of the options so high it would be difficult to make any judgement on such big day as the Budget,Budget is behind us now and to top it today we have a rate cut by RBI.

Looking at today's data intraday and we have to wait till EOD,it seems that 9000 put has started to getting written... that is the markets are trying to go up...wait for the EOD as the we will be able to know better...

NFTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #599   PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Smile
AMBY
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #600   PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAITING FOR FRESH UPDATE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 40 of 41

Jump to: