Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OPEN INTEREST IN NIFTY OPTIONS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author OPEN INTEREST IN NIFTY OPTIONS
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #601   PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:waiting for EOD as mentioned in my morning post would have been better as generally EOD data is more reliable,even though the market fall looked too much as per the options data much has not changed today,except that the options data doesn't appear as bullish at it appeared till afternoon,some call buyers have squared their position intraday and so have some put writers the pattern that was visible in the morning has changed slightly,tomorrow the options data might change drastically looking at the long weekend but overall looking at the implied volatility today i feel the budget premium has crashed on both calls and puts,from here looking at options data i feel support might come in at 8750 and resistance at close to 9100 or so,tomorrow EOD data will be crucial,best luck....

Disclaimer:open interest in nifty options is too vague a subject for anyone to take a trade based on it.Anyhow i wish to clear that please take trades based on your own calculations and from professionals,I myself am writing this thread as a part of my study for better understanding of this subject of change in open interest in nifty options,thank you.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #602   PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY GUDI PADWA TO ALL
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #603   PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note:volatility has increased,daily the puts are being shorted in the morning and the bulls are being pushed back by close by making them cover their shorts on puts,this has been going on consistently for the past few days..this series is about to finish..lets see whether next series the pattern changes or remains the same in the next series...next two days are going to be volatile...best luck...

Disclaimer:open interest in nifty options is too vague a subject for anyone to take a trade based on it.Anyhow i wish to clear that please take trades based on your own calculations and from professionals,I myself am writing this thread as a part of my study for better understanding of this subject of change in open interest in nifty options,thank you.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #604   PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #605   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA...HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI TO ALL
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #606   PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY DUSSEHRA TO ALL
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #607   PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may consider posting max Chg in OI call and put daily And max OI call put
And when an important resistance like 8300 say starts shedding OI and vice versa same for support etc to make your efforts more meaningful. Only in case you are position ally able to do that amidst your routine op and/ or wish to do that

Cheers
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #608   PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #609   PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #610   PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

open interest built up seen in 8100 call and 8200 call and at the same time 8100 put and 8200 put is shedding oi ...are the markets going to drift downwards which the open interest data is pointing towards or is this just a trap to take out the weaker bulls..we shall know by the end of this week ...this being a news driven month high volatility seems to be on the cards...trade carefully and best of luck

AMBY
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #611   PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #612   PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

Jump to: