Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

option charts for stock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author option charts for stock
shrimde
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: option charts for stock Reply with quote

Sir,
I understand only nifty option charts are availble with I charts.Where can i get option charts for stock option?I gone through nse option chain site & found option charts but cannot get prices. Can somebody explain how to use those charts
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 In NSE website, at the top of the home screen, enter the name of the company whose options you want eg Infy
2 Screen changes to show Infy cash data
3 Somewhere in the middle , there is "OPTION CHAIN". Click on this.
4 The entire set of options of Infy becomes visible for current month. You can change to next month, 2m later.
5 You need to refresh manually as there is no auto refresh
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla

(PS There is another way also, where you can choose from entire set of FnO companies but this is simplest way by entering company name directly!)
shrimde
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: option charts for stock Reply with quote

Pk holla
Sir
Thank you very much for the informtion I checked on NSE web & found data.In intradey chart I am getting two charts named as contract & underling. But i am not getting aactual price of premium.Pl. help
Thanks
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shrimde:

We have NIFTY and BANKNIFTY options charts currently. We will add more in future when we see adequte required data for different stock options.

Thanks..PT
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: option charts for stock Reply with quote

shrimde wrote:
Pk holla Sir Thank you very much for the informtion I checked on NSE web & found data. In intraday chart I am getting two charts named as contract & underling. But i am not getting aactual price of premium.Pl. help Thanks

Shrimde: No Sir just Prakash or Holla, this is democracy and I am not Maharaja Scindia!
The chart IS confusing. I think the values referred to are FUTURE (Present month) and underlying CASH. I myself could not get option value in NSE chart. Some expert can advise on this!
Better wait for IC to start intraday stock option charts!
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
shrimde
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: OPTION CHARTS FOR STOCK Reply with quote

Protrader,
You mentioned Nifty & Banknifty option charts are available on icharts.I used nifty charts but unable to load banknifty charts.Is there any seting reqd?Is there any script code? Pl. explain complete procedure to load bank nifty opton charts.
Thanks
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: OPTION CHARTS FOR STOCK Reply with quote

Dear Member,

You need to add the code for the BankNifty Option Charts. Please refer the instructions given at http://www.icharts.in/forum/introducing-bank-nifty-option-charts-t5147.html

In case you still have any issues, please connect to LIVESUPPORT or call us

Regards

Kamal

shrimde wrote:
Protrader,
You mentioned Nifty & Banknifty option charts are available on icharts.I used nifty charts but unable to load banknifty charts.Is there any seting reqd?Is there any script code? Pl. explain complete procedure to load bank nifty opton charts.
Thanks
shrimde
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: option charts for stock Reply with quote

Sir
I impletted bnf option charts as per your post.
Thanks
shrimde
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: option charts for stock Reply with quote

kamal.icharts
Sir,
I tried using bnf option charts The codification of bnf is very complicated. Your nifty codification is very simple.It helps to back test for any period. In bnf you have to remember expiry date.Also the no. is very big.Pl. try to do somthing
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear shrimde:

BNF charts are expiry based, therefore you may see them for 2-3 months. Nifty options are continous. Majority of the traders have asked for expiry based option charts. We will remove the need to know the codes shortly.

Thanks..PT
shrimde
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: option charts for stock Reply with quote

PT,
THANKS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: