Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

option strategy for expiry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author option strategy for expiry
adwani1984
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: option strategy for expiry Reply with quote

Buy 5700 Ce and PE of Current month total 28 tgt 60
If nifty cross 5740 then we can see upto 5852
or nifty breach 5662 we can see 5554 so any side possibility is there so we can we total of 28 may be 100 also.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: option strategy for expiry Reply with quote

adwani1984 wrote:
Buy 5700 Ce and PE of Current month total 28 tgt 60
If nifty cross 5740 then we can see upto 5852
or nifty breach 5662 we can see 5554 so any side possibility is there so we can we total of 28 may be 100 also.

5700 CE closed at Rs.5.....so what was the gain??
pvramesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: OMG Reply with quote

Please dont post such misleading advices unless it is time tested and you are confident of market movement as per the strategy. If anybody followed this advice a loss of Rs.23+brokerage per lot is imminent.
NittinP
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideal Strategy would have been ...

Buy 5700PE @ 9 Rs after 12:30pm as market usually take direction after opening of European Makart. It has been found that 30% time market corrects on expiry day after first half.

Keep SL at 7-6 rs... TP; Hold till expiry thereby saving your brokerage

If NS closes at 5680 u r gain is 10rs elseu r loss is 2rs + brokerage...

This strategy is low risk, high return.

I have seen people making money using this strategy as GAIN is immense and loss is limited.

Even I have taken this position, SL hit Smile
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: OMG Reply with quote

pvramesh wrote:
Please dont post such misleading advices unless it is time tested and you are confident of market movement as per the strategy. If anybody followed this advice a loss of Rs.23+brokerage per lot is imminent.

pvramesh bhai... why what happened ? No one can predict the movement right.. the same call also given by indiabulls... so are they dumb enough? Stoploss is the saviour...
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakpeds: Indiabulls see if anyone goes to UK/ US and do intraday in his shares. If loss, create fictitious trans note. When you come back from holiday, your share account also chutti. (Quite a few court cases going on) Please dont quote Indiabulls as example. Thank you, Prakash Holla
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
rakpeds: Indiabulls see if anyone goes to UK/ US and do intraday in his shares. If loss, create fictitious trans note. When you come back from holiday, your share account also chutti. (Quite a few court cases going on) Please dont quote Indiabulls as example. Thank you, Prakash Holla

yes i know that.. i am giving an example of a call... one cannot b that sure right... its the ones resposibility to take the call or not
adwani1984
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see guys i can put my views what i feel that doesnt mean i may be right sometimes i may be wrong also.
ConMan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: OMG Reply with quote

rakpeds wrote:
pvramesh wrote:

pvramesh bhai... why what happened ? No one can predict the movement right.. the same call also given by indiabulls... so are they dumb enough? Stoploss is the saviour...

When a so called expert gives trading calls and goes wrong no one has the guts to question him ... and when some one else makes a mistake .. he is undressed on the streets ... is it fair??? anger4
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conman: That too nowadays in duplicate new threads with same post in dazzling technicolor 70mm!!!!! At certain times all we see in Forum are threads by same author jostling for viewer eyeballs!
I am glad some people have the guts to speak out. More power to your pen. Prakash Holla
ConMan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Conman: That too nowadays in duplicate new threads with same post in dazzling technicolor 70mm!!!!! At certain times all we see in Forum are threads by same author jostling for viewer eyeballs!
I am glad some people have the guts to speak out. More power to your pen. Prakash Holla

Wonderfully written ... 24 ... Thank You Prakash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: