Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parabolic SAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Parabolic SAR
prashant_gupta
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Parabolic SAR Reply with quote

hi mr. swing trader.
i really appreciate u for replying me in jst 10-15 hrs for my last request. well..this is regarding an indicator called Parabolic SAR..now when we apply PAR SAR then the line appears...PAR SAR is such an indicator that uses dots to confirm buy and sell signals or rather stop losses points...identifying the stop losses points is not possible with a line formation..so plzz change the lines with the dots...

thanks and regards,
Prashant Gupta.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You saw this for JCharts or our regular plain image charts (Charts, Charts Beta)?

If it was for JCharts then nothing much can be done about it as it is a readymade software that we bought. I will let the software vendor know about it. If it is in our plain image charts then we will fix it.

Regards,

prashant_gupta
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Parabolic SAR Reply with quote

hi swing trader,
its for the Jcharts only...there are dots in the beta charts which are supposed to be there but still we cant determine the exact point where the dot is....anyways see if anything can be done with the Jcharts.

Thanks and Regards
Prashant Gupta.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: