Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic
ap210585
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

Hello All,

I remember some of the members wanted a Planetary Ephemeris to make an investment decision. Attached please find the same for Oct - Nov'14.
I will update this on a monthly basis.
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

If not wrong INDIA's sun sign is LIBRA.
Saturn move out from Libra on 16th October and market changed direction from 17th October(i.e. from Monday after Maharastra and Haryana result). Very Happy

ap210585 wrote:
Hello All,

I remember some of the members wanted a Planetary Ephemeris to make an investment decision. Attached please find the same for Oct - Nov'14.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturn moves into scorpio tonight.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

mikky wrote:
Saturn move out from Libra on 16th October and market changed direction from 17th October(i.e. from Monday after Maharastra and Haryana result). Very Happy

ap210585 wrote:
Hello All,

I am a I Libra born and pls tell if and when Saturn ( is it shani) moves back into Libra again....... Since May to some recent past I had some awful experiences. Crying or Very sad ...... How many times a year it will sit in my planet

cannot pay fees for this Surprised
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
I am a I Libra born and pls tell if and when Saturn ( is it shani) moves back into Libra again....... Since May to some recent past I had some awful experiences. Crying or Very sad ...... How many times a year it will sit in my planet

amit, it doesn't depend on your zodiac sign but moon sign AND your horoscope.
kaydee11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:

Amit

First thing first
You have to pay me fees for this Laughing
But as an intro, I will waive off my fees, for you only Laughing

AP is talking of Vedic Astrology and not Western Astrology.
In Vedic (or Hindu) Astrology, rasi of an individual is decided by the position on moon at the time of birth. While in Western Astrology it is decided by the position of Sun. So do not know whether your rasi (Libra) is based on Vedic or Western Astrology.

You are right. Saturn is called Shani in Hindi.

You may be relieved to know that Saturn is not likely to move to Libra in 2015 and also for the next 26-27 years. Though Saturn will retrograde in 2015 and will move back to Scorpio 4 degrees (approx) from Scorpio 11 degrees (approx) and so Saturn will not re-enter Libra (in backward motion).

If you like you may pm me your Date and Time of birth. I am not asking for place of birth (without which one can not draw your birth chart accurately) as I am not going to analyse your birth chart but with DOB and TOB, perhaps I can tell you, if Saturn had any say in the awful experience of the recent past, as you said.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

ap210585 wrote:
Hello All,

Thank you so so so so so so much much ap210585.

I struggled for this thing for a month and finally I got it from you.

THank so much again.

I still dont know to read it but having this will be able to read and understand the predictions.
yoginishreyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
ap210585 wrote:
Hello All,

Thank you so so so so so so much much ap210585.

I struggled for this thing for a month and finally I got it from you.

THank so much again.

I still dont know to read it but having this will be able to read and understand the predictions.

Can anyone please advice how this works?

Your opinions are really appreciated.

Thanks
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
mikky wrote:

ap210585 wrote:
Hello All,

Amit sir, it right that these planets have some influence on our lives. still wee need to understand two things... it is the bad time which teaches the most valueable lessons of our life. second if human some to achieve some thing they can do it no matter how difficult it seems. we must remmber that these planets have been defeated by humans in the past, Hanuman even took sun in his mouth.. we all have enitire universe within us and if we desire we can can shift the planets as well.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

What will be its implication Vinay?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

What will be its implication Vinay?

Saturn has moved into enemy's (mars) house. I feel that's not good. Fortunately most other planets are supporting as of now. But, as far as Saturn is concerned, it governs anything in dark colour coming out ground e.g. coal, oil, iron ore, etc. and engg and tech sectors. I feel they will be affected. Of course the effect will be enhanced/reduced by other planets as they move faster and on their interplanetary conjunctions/relations.

It can be good too for some people, societies, nations, etc. Generally Saturn is good/bad for 67%/33% of peoples and vice versa.
ap210585
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

I am also a learner at this stuff.
I believe the following may happen:

20 Oct - 12 Nov - Good to mixed days for Realty Sector
20 Oct - 27 Nov - Good to mixed days for Power, Infra
28 Nov Onward - Good days for Power, Infra
2 Nov Onward - Mixed to bad days for Oil, Metals, Coal
2 Nov - 14 Nov - Mixed to bad days for PSE
5 Nov onward - Mixed to good days for Banking / Financial Sector Related

Lets observe if the above scenario's do play out correctly.
Please make your investment decisions rationally and not just based on astrology.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Planetary Ephemeris - Vedic Reply with quote

ap210585 wrote:
I am also a learner at this stuff.
I believe the following may happen:

20 Oct - 12 Nov - Good to mixed days for Realty Sector
20 Oct - 27 Nov - Good to mixed days for Power, Infra
28 Nov Onward - Good days for Power, Infra
2 Nov Onward - Mixed to bad days for Oil, Metals, Coal
2 Nov - 14 Nov - Mixed to bad days for PSE
5 Nov onward - Mixed to good days for Banking / Financial Sector Related

Lets observe if the above scenario's do play out correctly.
Please make your investment decisions rationally and not just based on astrology.

Certainly the " news" is already out pointing to trades in the direction u have mentioned with the exception of Oil
Realty infra yields going down and interest rate expectations
Metals down Chinese PMI
PSE always the same ?
Banking / financial - treasury profits therefore
So I would not be surprised if the moves play out even with out astrology ( though I recognise that it may be - I don't know- have a role in shaping the " news" itself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: