Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Platinum Commodity Charts..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Platinum Commodity Charts..
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Platinum Commodity Charts.. Reply with quote

Here are Platinum Commodity Charts.. Mr. Green
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Platinum Commodity Charts.. Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Here are Platinum Commodity Charts.. Mr. Green
artist woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooooooooooo ayyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
lakshay
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats the difference between intraday commodities jcharts and this platinum version? does platinum charts have custom coding for indicators too?
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lakshay,

Platinum charts will be much more advanced than JCharts in terms of additional indicators and the charting interface. There will be also more features like intraday screener, custom indicators, back testing feature and many more.....

Regards

Kamal
Pradeep247
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it Posstible 4 digit ema in platinum charts? In Jcharts maximum ema setting 999 only?
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Yes you can plot 4 digit EMA in Platinum Charts.

Regards

Kamal

Pradeep247 wrote:
Is it Posstible 4 digit ema in platinum charts? In Jcharts maximum ema setting 999 only?
g_kab35
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir,
I cant login to platinum chart. Showing my username & p/w invalid.
pls help.
anshuman.k
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Not able to open Platinum charts - Reply with quote

Hi, when I click on the platinum charts a page pops up saying install microsoft silverlight. I had already installed Microsoft silverlight. Please let me know how to troubleshoot this. I am using Mac OS X Lion v 10.7.3.
bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

congrats Team Icharts,

Wish u all the best with new services.

Bharat Patel.

Ahmedabad.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Not able to open Platinum charts - Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please try an alternate browser and confirm.

Regards

Kamal
anshuman.k wrote:
Hi, when I click on the platinum charts a page pops up saying install microsoft silverlight. I had already installed Microsoft silverlight. Please let me know how to troubleshoot this. I am using Mac OS X Lion v 10.7.3.
Bluenine
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Kudos to the icharts team! Reply with quote

Had my first look of the platinum charts and I must say that I am really impressed with the new module. Kudos to the icharts team for bringing this to the users. This puts icharts at par or even better than some of the international online charting tools

Btw...is the data on the platinum charts only available for the last week?
Is there a help section that one can read to use the features?
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. There is a lot of effot we are putting in to make it the best charting tool. As always our focus is our members. We want to provide them the best at the most compelling cost.

You can vew data from any date to date, for any number of days. You will see a sticky in the forum with the help file. we are also in the process of uploading videos on youtube.

As always we are here to answer any queries you have.

Thanks for your kind support.

Regards,
ProTrader
vtnarendra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: unable to access platinum charts Reply with quote

i am a premium member and i am unable to access platinum charts. pl clarify and thanks in advance
renga123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ichart Team

I am also Premium user and unable to login to platinum Chart
Error Message: Invalid username and password

Thanks and regards
K.Renganathan
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar issue, unable to log in with my premium sub of equity, do I need to have commo sub to access the commo platinum?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: