Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Positional trade calls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Positional trade calls
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Positional trade calls Reply with quote

Hi ppl,

There may be some decrease in the RPOWER prices in the next day or two.Buy good quantities of RPOWER when it goes down and hold..Expect the price to touch 100 + in the next 1 or 2 weeks and get around 12% profit of your investment.
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Positional trade calls Reply with quote

pavan29 wrote:
Hi ppl,

There may be some decrease in the RPOWER prices in the next day or two.Buy good quantities of RPOWER when it goes down and hold..Expect the price to touch 100 in the next 1 or 2 weeks and get around 12% profit of your investment.
. This seems like sms which generally come from ahmedabad based advisory firms.
kishjk7551
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: Positional trade calls Reply with quote

sonila wrote:
pavan29 wrote:
Hi ppl,

There may be some decrease in the RPOWER prices in the next day or two.Buy good quantities of RPOWER when it goes down and hold..Expect the price to touch 100 in the next 1 or 2 weeks and get around 12% profit of your investment.
. This seems like sms which generally come from ahmedabad based advisory firms.

Sonila Very Happy so true.
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonila---- u are right

once i got a call from gujrat based operator, but Titan at 3070-- place sell order at 3170-- no stop loss needed-- I bought 3 lots size 125 each, it went to 3135-- i asked him to book-- he said dont worry, mae hu na .. it will hit 3170--- market came down it came at cost--- he said wait... Titan came to 3000--wait-- at last i exited at 2970-- n same day titan came to 2700---

n i was over with 100 point loss each share

ha ha ha --- Gujrat Shining

2guns 2guns 2guns
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Positional trade calls Reply with quote

Note the significant drop where the candles cross the lower bollinger bands signifying the next uptrend. Also MACD cross over is going to happen soon where the stock will be in uptrend as well.

And......I do not work for any advisary firms nor am I from N.India.

Last edited by pavan29 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Positional trade calls Reply with quote

pavan29 wrote:
Note the significant drop where the candles cross the lower bolling bands signifying the next uptrend. Also MACD cross over is going to happen soon where the stock will be in uptrend as well.

. Now it sounds much rational as u had mentioned the logic behind ur call. So plz carry on whenever u spot such oppertunities. Sorry ,if i have hurt u. Thnx.
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Positional trade calls Reply with quote

pavan29 wrote:
Note the significant drop where the candles cross the lower bollinger bands signifying the next uptrend. Also MACD cross over is going to happen soon where the stock will be in uptrend as well.

Dear Pavan
Excellent observation,keep it up,wish U all the Best,India is one from North to South or East to West,
Cheers
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PREACH WHAT U PRACTICE & NOT WHAT U DON'T
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Positional trade calls Reply with quote

umesh1 wrote:
pavan29 wrote:

Dear Pavan
Excellent observation,keep it up,wish U all the Best,India is one from North to South or East to West,
Cheers

Umesh...thanks for your motivation and wishes.
sivgates
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Pavan

Best Wishes Laughing

Keep Rocking

Regards
Sivgates
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the beauty of these bollinger bands...when there was a narrowing of the upper and lower bands, there would be a big push in either direction of the trend....and this is clearly evident from this stock.
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As predicted the prices have gone lower for a while and started increasing...Good time to buy today with target of around 105 within a 7-10 days.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavan29 wrote:
As predicted the prices have gone lower for a while and started increasing...Good time to buy today with target of around 105 within a 7-10 days.

http://www.icharts.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2170 2guns
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stock has almost reached over sold level. Place a buy call now if you do intraday....Expect some good results within 1-2 hrs tomorrow morning. AEOM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: