Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possibility of selling on Margin pressure on Monday?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Risk / Money Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Possibility of selling on Margin pressure on Monday?!
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #46   PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

badri en thangam en chellam en pujji.... epdida indha kadhaiya solradhunnu namakku amputu englishu theriyadhaenu ninaichan....

kalakiputa chellam
thanks.... ellarum padikatum.... purichikattum

thanks thanks thanks
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question that has been bothering me for many years. Why is it that people start philosophising only when things go bad in life. I have also seen people going to temples frequently only when they are in trouble. Is it because they don't realise that they are the cause og their troubles and hence run to God for saving them?
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bcoz we are social animals, we need some one to support us, if we cant find anyone that worthy and handy we try to find refuge in temples where we try to buy salvation by money

and if we start holding ourselves responsible for our actions then the immediate result will be we will stop committing further mistakes, but its our ego which makes us feel that its the other guy sitting beside me who is the guilty, and i am a "saint"

for a losing trade i will blame my broker, my rm, my internet connection, my mobile phone network, the guy who discussed this trade wid me as he apparently misled me to take this one, my wife for heated exchange in morning which made me restless, my father who called me during the trade...... u need more excuse?? i hv a longer list Wink

but its not at all me, i am a saint, produced directly by god's own machine, innocent like a lamb

let me think it after a loss and my ego is satisfied and since i am convinced, i wont hold myself responsible and as a result, i will never check what was my fault and i will repeat the same mistake in every occasion until i run out of cash and start blaming stock market itself

since every losing trade will eradicate a part of my wealth and my chance of survival will be narrowing by each of them and nothing in the world would help me, so i will run to kali ghat temple in kolkata ( i am from kolkata) and will pledge to scarifies a pair of black goats in returns of my economical revival....

but god has better things to do and maa kali wont turn up in stock market any way..... so i got to become a philosopher at the end of day... at least that does not cost money

am i ryt vinay??
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, nice one Casper. But, for me, I have never liked this escapism. I have always believed in taking the blame and giving credit to others. I don't like to say "I did this or that". If I am right, someone else is responsile or at the most luck. All I do is try to work harder. If the door doesn't open even if I bang my head on it, I bang it harder.

But you are right in that we are social animals.
badri2011
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeruji, silent intraday??? busy watching or profit booking??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Risk / Money Management All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: