Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preference does not get saved
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Preference does not get saved
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using Chrome and facing this problem since last 4-5 days
Sometimes the webpage opens freely but most of the time shows this error.
Though working fine on Firefox.

Any solution

PS Just tried to open screener-eod in Firefox
And it shows
"No record found"
Though just 10 minutes ago i got the list.

ICharts error.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.37 KB
 Viewed:  471 Time(s)

ICharts error.PNG

saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another problem that I am facing is

I am not receiving email notifications for all the threads, I have requested for. Previously I was receiving it in my mail box. I have to click home after some interval to look for new posts.

I am facing this problem, also, since last 4-5 days.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #18   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: oops now studies not getting saved Reply with quote

Dear Digvijay,

After saving the studies, please ensure you either manually load it using 'Load Studies' or have the 'Automatic Loading of studies' enabled, which is 2 red arrows pointing out.

In case you still have issues, I request you to contact us so that we can help you to resolve your issue

Regards

Kamal
Digvijayrathore wrote:
Tried saving Study , didnt work !!
plz check
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Saumya12,

Did you try clearing browser cache and temporary files and cookies? It should resolve the issue.

If the problem still persists, let me know and we will try to help you further in this regard.

Regards

Kamal

saumya12 wrote:

Any solution

And it shows
"No record found"
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #20   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear saumya12,

Did you check the junk or spam mail once. Sometimes if our email address is not added in your mail contacts, it may go to Spam / Junk Folder.

Regards

Kamal
saumya12 wrote:

I am not receiving email notifications for all the threads, I have requested for. Previously I was receiving it in my mail box. I have to click home after some interval to look for new posts.

saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Saumya12,

Did you try clearing browser cache and temporary files and cookies? It should resolve the issue.

If the problem still persists, let me know and we will try to help you further in this regard.

Regards

Kamal

saumya12 wrote:

Any solution

And it shows
"No record found"

Thanks

Yes
I do it regularly
But the problem is there.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear saumya12,

Did you check the junk or spam mail once. Sometimes if our email address is not added in your mail contacts, it may go to Spam / Junk Folder.

Regards

Kamal
saumya12 wrote:

No
It is not in junk/spam folder
Previously I was receiving all email notifications.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #23   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear saumya12,

Please mail your email address to support@icharts.in

We will check at our end and inform you the same.

Regards

Kamal
kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear saumya12,

Regards

Kamal
saumya12 wrote:

kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear saumya12,

I request if you can contact us as per your convenience, so that we can take a teamviewer session and check once at your end.

Regards

Kamal
saumya12 wrote:
kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Saumya12,

Regards

Kamal

saumya12 wrote:

Any solution

And it shows
"No record found"

Thanks

Yes
I do it regularly
But the problem is there.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sir, for providing solution for my problem

But, I have started using Firefox browser for icharts.
And I have solved this problem, since then
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, admin, couldn't find appropriate forum to post this.

wow, what a beautiful Jcharts (EOD). But how does one save preferences? Also, what is the meaning of secondary symbol for entering at bottom left?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

wow, what a beautiful Jcharts (EOD). But how does one save preferences? Also, what is the meaning of secondary symbol for entering at bottom left?

I found that save facility is available in chart with white background. Did I miss something?
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #28   PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay,

We have moved your query to appropriate section. You should be able to save the preferences in both White and Black bacground. Please ensure your login session has not timed out i.e you are logged in to the charts to see the saving option.

In case the issue still persists, please mail us the snapshot to support@icharts.in and we will look further in this regard.

Regards

Kamal
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

I found that save facility is available in chart with white background. Did I miss something?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kamal.icharts"]Dear Vinay,

We have moved your query to appropriate section. You should be able to save the preferences in both White and Black bacground. Please ensure your login session has not timed out i.e you are logged in to the charts to see the saving option.

In case the issue still persists, please mail us the snapshot to support@icharts.in and we will look further in this regard.

Regards

Kamal
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

wow, what a beautiful Jcharts (EOD). But how does one save preferences? Also, what is the meaning of secondary symbol for entering at bottom left?[/quote]

thanks kamal. But how/why does log in session get timed out? I never faced this issue with chart in white background. Also, pl reply to my query in bold red above.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #30   PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay

The secondary symbol is used for overlapping of the charts. You can try out once for better understanding on it. You need to enter the code name in the bottom left box and press ENTER.

The background color has nothing to do with login sessions. It is usually due to internet issues, or if the charts have been opened for long time; the session may time out. Usually it is not noticed immediately. On refresh of browser page, one can know if his session has been timed out or not.

Regards

Kamal

[quote="vinay28"]
kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Vinay,

Regards

Kamal
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

wow, what a beautiful Jcharts (EOD). But how does one save preferences? Also, what is the meaning of secondary symbol for entering at bottom left?[/quote]

thanks kamal. But how/why does log in session get timed out? I never faced this issue with chart in white background. Also, pl reply to my query in bold red above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: