Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preference does not get saved
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Preference does not get saved
Digvijayrathore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Preference does not get saved Reply with quote

J Charts EOD -
The list of stocks in favorites get reset to default even after removing some of them and saving the preference.

The indicator preferences dont get loaded automatically , have to select form load preference
krishnanandr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Probme in Preferences and Favorites Reply with quote

I too face the same problem .. Preferences are not getting saved ..Infact I had only Stock in the future segment as my favorite ..Now the whole list is getting displayed .Even after deleting stocks from favorites it is reappearing .

Any suggestion or solution for this ?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has happened in last 2-3 days. Even indicators and ema/sma have changed
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member(s),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. It might have happened just from yesterday as we have replaced the new applet for the EOD, giving a bit more edge to our EOD users.

We will look into this and fix it at the earliest.

Vinay, if you have faced this issue much before yesterday, then it may be due to some reason. We will anyway look into this and update once the issue is fixed.

Regards

Kamal
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have fixed this issue just now. Please try now. You may have to set your preferred indicators & their parameters once and save those. This is due to the fact that the chart applet has been upgraded and it does not support the previous settings format.

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to this.

Digvijayrathore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: cool , its working fine now Reply with quote

Smile
Issue resolved.
working fine

Thanx a lot , appreciated.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
We have fixed this issue just now. Please try now. You may have to set your preferred indicators & their parameters once and save those. This is due to the fact that the chart applet has been upgraded and it does not support the previous settings format.

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to this.

no apology is called for when a site is being upgraded. Smile
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST,
Tradejini the new offer from icharts,icharts+tradejini=rockon...what terminal used by tradejini pls tell i hate zerodha trminal.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
ST,
Tradejini the new offer from icharts,icharts+tradejini=rockon...what terminal used by tradejini pls tell i hate zerodha trminal.

There is a new forum for this under "iCharts" forum section. We will enable this later today and you can post all your questions there. People from TradeJini will reply to all your queries.

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a new problem that I am facing since morning. Whenever I click "Home" I get a 404 error. I have to click "back arrow" button of window to get home page.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay,

Please confirm the browser you are using. I request if you can mail us the snapshot of the error (displaying the URL also), we can look into it.

Regards

Kamal

Please let us know the
vinay28 wrote:
there is a new problem that I am facing since morning. Whenever I click "Home" I get a 404 error. I have to click "back arrow" button of window to get home page.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kamal, I use IE10 and windows 8. I tried to attach the error snapshot as a word document but an error message says extension docx is not allowed though earlier it used to be allowed. I am now attaching it as a pdf doc.

Error.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Error.pdf
 Filesize:  74.67 KB
 Downloaded:  548 Time(s)

kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay,

From the snapshot, as I see, the URL is the issue. It is really suprising that you are getting that URL shown in the snapshot. Please once clear the browser cache (Ensure that you uncheck the option 'Preserve Favoirte Website data' and then clear it)

Open a new browser and type the URL www.icharts.in and then try to navigate and chck if you are getting the same issue.

Regards

Kamal

vinay28 wrote:
Kamal, I use IE10 and windows 8. I tried to attach the error snapshot as a word document but an error message says extension docx is not allowed though earlier it used to be allowed. I am now attaching it as a pdf doc.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal, thanks, it worked. But what beats me is that I have been using that url from the beginning and it is in no way different from what you have given. When I type www.icharts.in in address and press enter, it changes to http://www.icharts.in. May be the issue was clearing of cache though it was working fine till yesterday night.
Digvijayrathore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: oops now studies not getting saved Reply with quote

Tried saving Study , didnt work !!
plz check
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: