Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PRICE & ACTION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author PRICE & ACTION
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #46   PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Srinivas Reply with quote

Srinivas,
Good u will gradually be an expert to take ur decision on which trade to take and which to avoid..
One more observation , when we try a contra trde, say a long below open price from STs level... if it has to move up.. it moves up swiftly in 4-5 candles... and if it is wasting time near STs levels, i tend to book the long at whatever i get rather than waiting for SL to hit.
No need to thank me as i know that the toughest part is initiating, executing, managing and booking, which will be done you.. I have just given an Idea.
neemtree
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming to the part of volumes, not sure if this makes more sense, but when i observe the buyer/seller volumes, when the profit booking happens and if the trned is going to be reversed, the volume ratio getting changed, this is another support to our levels.

Almost all the day the ration was 1:2.5 which made me confident that, the sentiment is sell all the day, but around 2.30 the ratio changed 1:1.5 which made some up movement and again things returned to normal (1:2.5)

Thanks,
Srinivas
SnoopTrade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Open Price Query: Chart Value or the NSE Value Reply with quote

Hi Jimmie,

Gone through the complete thread. It was very interesting and educational. I did a back test on ICICI Bank cash for few days as well. Result was good. Thanx for sharing these strategy.

However, I have doubt regarding the Open price value that you take. Is it the value that shows up in chart or the value which shows up in NSE or say trading software. Sometimes these value differ and was little bit confused.

Regards,
mave_rick
netmerchants
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jimmie,

Your thread has helped to fine tune my strategies...... somewhere something was lacking ; perhaps I couldnt find my own mistakes.

Jimmie thanks for your thread/posts ........

Prasanna Deshpande
Muscat
srivignesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: how to find the support, resistance, pivot levles Reply with quote

Mr jimmie, how to find the support resistance and pivot levels, if you help me in this i will thankfull to you sir, is it regular calculator like one in this site or any thing special
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #51   PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Price & Action Reply with quote

Yesterday the contra trades wouldnt have given much but the main trades have given nearly 145 points.. am i this disciplined ? nopes i got only 60... not bad yet...

Sri,
I use Pivots (classic) and STs levels for support n resistance..
srivignesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: thanks lot Reply with quote

Thanks lot sir Very Happy
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #53   PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Price & Action Reply with quote

Price & Action
neemtree
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmie,

Thats a good follow up.

I request you to please paste every day nifty, that you traded/probably trade we would have done.

This corrects me where I am going wrong (not only me... but for others who are silently doing follow-up of this thread).

Appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Srinivas
KaranKumar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jimmie

Please answer these questions

1. What is LOC?
2. How is Bull and Bear line is Calculated?

Regards

Karan
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #56   PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KaranKumar: They are levels posted by ST (Swingtrader), Admin of this site.

kommacnu: Now there is no place for mistakes and follies.. only concetrate on doing atleast one trade in a day out of the 2-3 probabilities i post.
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #57   PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Price & Action Reply with quote

Great trades today... nearly 200 points |xx
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #58   PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: PRICE & ACTION Reply with quote

Only one clean trade of nearly 70 poitns today...
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #59   PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Price & Action Reply with quote

Price n Action
arssiva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Price & Action Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:
Price n Action

hi jimmie,

what is ur time frame for candles?

regards
siva
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: