Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PRICE & ACTION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author PRICE & ACTION
ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great thread to the help of novices

regs

ridinghood
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #77   PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisham65 wrote:
Excellent op strategy, jimmie rocking and volume candle doubts cleared i.e., where to place and when to place stop loss, really many a times sl trigerred when sl placed at low of high volume candle.
u said to wait for the close of the candle( just after the high volume candle) , now when the candle closes deep with volume, how to minimise the sl huge loss. In such cases do v get any prior indication in charts.
Thanks once again jimmie

Aisham, i enter intra day trades, if n only if i get a 10 points or lower SL.. so no question of a huge loss as feared by you... and more to it, i dont mention it everytime but i book 50% for 15-20 points, irrespective of any SL or TSL.. its utmost necessary to cut out the whipsaws..
Rcandle
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie jee hello

open theory rocked again
Laughing one must have faith on any system and should follow religiously Smile plz keep updating
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmie Brother..request you to post chart depicting trades of 24th May ( as it was choppy day before 3pm)..Will help to know how you managedall those choppiness ??
Smart Very Happy
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #80   PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: yesterdays trades Reply with quote

smartcancerian,
i thought yesterday was rather an easy day and queit similar to the previous day, so didnt feel the need of posting the charts.. as the pattern was similar.. anyways here it is...
mvnm
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie if you could post it daily for atleast one month then it would be helpful for ichartians to learn on the system. it think it takes only 10 mins for you to post. thanks in advance Very Happy

M.Sri Mahidar
ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #82   PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear mahidar

i couldnt agree with u more!

regs

ridinghood
optimist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jimmie, you rock ....

May I know what time frame u use for intra trading on this one.

Please keep updating this thread as soon it will become book of reference for newcomers into day trading. Good going mate..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: