Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PROBLEM WITH HCHARTS STUDIES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems / Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author PROBLEM WITH HCHARTS STUDIES
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: PROBLEM WITH HCHARTS STUDIES Reply with quote

Team

Whenever I try marking support and resistance lines along with any other studies, after saving studies and switching to different time frame, the studies are gone...entire thing needs to be reworked.

Is this a problem with HCharts? Cant you rectify this? It doesn't make sense to see such silly features missing.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH HCHARTS STUDIES Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Trendlines, Support Resistance lines are specific to only that timeframe and scripts. Hence if you change the script or timeframe, the support / resistance lines or trendlines will not show. The other settings like indicators, etc should show.

Regards

Kamal
pavan29 wrote:
Team

Whenever I try marking support and resistance lines along with any other studies, after saving studies and switching to different time frame, the studies are gone...entire thing needs to be reworked.

Is this a problem with HCharts? Cant you rectify this? It doesn't make sense to see such silly features missing.
channasri
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: HCharts basic has issues with live streaming of OHLC values Reply with quote

Dear iCharts

First of all, I appreciate the HCharts facility. I am one of the old subscribers (for years already) and such features have increased my admiration levels for iCharts. I am in particular excited about the renko candles.

I have found that the OHLC values, date and time are not in tandem with the renko candles. Yesterday afternoon, Mr. Keval tried to attend the matter. As per my request he has changed the settings to default settings. However, problem expressed here still remains. Please help me to overcome this.

Also, in the mobile phone, I have found that streaming of the HChart basic is not smooth. Chart is available in jerks and 3-4 sets of candles appear - one below the other. Mine is a Windows phone. There is no problem w.r.t. live charts basic. I will call tomorrow afternoon. Kindly look into the matter. I am very eager to start using this feature.

Regards,
Channasri
aneja100
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Problem with Geometric drawing in H charts Reply with quote

Hi,

Multiple problems while drawing geometric drawings:

1. whenever one draws a trend line, it freezes chart and doesn't allow for zoom in/out. first one have to save studies, switches between time frames and then can draw/align new/existing trend line
2. once you draw a horizontal line and then draw another, first one disappears
3. if one want to change color of trend line, it doesn't allow. it gives option of setting but on click of that nothing happens.

Pl. look into it.

Regards
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with Geometric drawing in H charts Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to please once connect to our LIVE CHAT on Monday after 12 PM and show our team the issue you are facing.

Regards

Kamal
aneja100 wrote:
Hi,

Multiple problems while drawing geometric drawings:

1. whenever one draws a trend line, it freezes chart and doesn't allow for zoom in/out. first one have to save studies, switches between time frames and then can draw/align new/existing trend line
2. once you draw a horizontal line and then draw another, first one disappears
3. if one want to change color of trend line, it doesn't allow. it gives option of setting but on click of that nothing happens.

Pl. look into it.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems / Issues All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: