Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

profit corner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author profit corner
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: bull vs bear Reply with quote

intraday trading is the true test for ones capability.for example if i am to say tomorrows opening trade before market opening it will be purely probability because i do not know what kind of market set up will emerge.if today's set up continues it will fall otherwise it will rise.
in probabilistic prediction shows tomorrow will be bullish candle but actual can be understood only in market hours.
ultimate aim is to make profit and keep loss to minimum and whole world does this way only.
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trading in nifty future is best because in case of rise buy and sell in case of fall and maximum potential is of 100 points in a day means daily earning capability of rs 5000/- but margin requirement is much more than option/stock trading.
i never believe in trading with huge amount .
intraday trading with stocks having high liquid like jaipra and more dlf has good fluctuations is preferable for quick entry and exit without much changes good for up to 1 lakh earning.
beyond that is option which can lead to up to 10 lakh earning beyond this one has to go for futures for bigger dream has reasonable potential of one crore per day .

Last edited by suresh12313 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #18   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Suresh:

All is probability..infact even when you take a trade intra or positional, it all based on probabilities. May be some patterns or support or resistance or trendline or indicator or some level or price action (ye kya hota hian). Nothing is 100% in trading is universal truth (except your iCharts membership Mr. Green ).

So counting points is one different story and actually making those points is different. Many people (like me) dont even know simple TA too 40 .I think to attract and keep folks interest sustained, you need to add some masala of analysis Laughing and not just profit corner. Trend Corner is more apt. But it is your topic and you have the right to keep it the way you want.

Regards..PT

Differentiate IT!
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely right the only point i understand is market condition can be understood more realistic is for half or one hour at best.
and intraday is only tool to maximize profit.Suppose there is no brokerage or tax one would like to make one paisa also and trade 500 times a day.
thanks for responding nicely.
every one is doing trending let me approach with different perspective it may help

Last edited by suresh12313 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do we know fii or dii entry or exit ? only insider knows and information leaking is illegal! they play haiyan! the only check is go real time trading.
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like in war and football, investing is about offense and defense. It’s hard to find success with just one tactic. Cyclical and non-cyclical stocks should be part of your arsenal.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the meteorologists who predicted the Cyclone to hit Odisha exactly where it did 3 days prior, when it was miles away, would also be hurt by your comment. Laughing

If patterns don't work, they wouldn't be on charts. But they are and they do work. One clear example is wolf waves, which I think most people here respect and follow.
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: 12/11/13 Reply with quote

only day trading
nr=nifty will rise
nf=nifty will fall
bp=book profit as per your limit

wait and see for indication 2guns
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

low or high pressure zone cyclone can be detected by satellite not the movement of stock market.let me concentrate on day trading.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suresh12313 wrote:
low or high pressure zone cyclone can be detected by satellite not the movement of stock market.let me concentrate on day trading.

Interpretation is always onto us, the individual. India said it was type 4 cyclone while US argued it was type 5. You mean satellite shows the path also where it will go, I don't think so machines can predict Nature's course of action and movement. It is us who do. Even if machines, the mechanism to do so is designed by us based on prior observations.

You do that and let us all concentrate on what we were. Thanks.

Last edited by apka on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i am to say today opening trade before market opening it will be purely probability because i do not know what kind of market set up will emerge.ifyesterday set up continues it will fall otherwise it will rise.
in probabilistic prediction shows today will be bullish candle but actual can be understood only in market hours.
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nr
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quit
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nf
suresh12313
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: